Start by marking “The Dragon and His Houseboy” as Want to Read:
The Dragon and His Houseboy

The Dragon and His Houseboy (The Dragon and His Houseboy)

2.76 of 5 stars 2.76  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Saeran’s dreamed about retiring from his lifestyle as a male prostitute for a while. But would catering to a dragon shifter be the best thing? Dragons are known to bite now and again.

Barro is enamored with Saeran and his luscious body. Inviting Saeran back to his house to be at his beck and call seemed the logical thing to do at the time. When Saeran accepts, he is overjoy
Published January 26th 2012 by Sugar and Spice Press (first published January 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon and His Houseboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon and His Houseboy

Summer
3.5 Stars

The world created by this author was quite interesting. I would like to see more of it. This was a pretty simple story of finding a mate and there wasn't anything difficult to overcome. At one point I thought there would be something, but nothing came of it. Maybe the author could keep these characters and expand the book to have something to do with some of these spies that are aparently watching them.

I was able to guess pretty quickly what Saeran would shift into, but I still loved i
Rachel
I didn't feel a connection between the characters at all. I liked the idea of the plot and all, but they just didn't interest me.
miss_chams
Very cute, but also very stereotypical. There's nothing here you wouldn't find in a lot of other shifter/mate-bonding type stories. The relatively low rating is because nothing really happens in this book, there's no major conflict and apart from some incredibly minor angst, there's no real drama. It's all just so short and convenient.
I will also say this though, when I saw the title and read the blurb I thought the dragon would be more domineering and this piece would have some sort of dom/sub
Serena Yates
This short book has a few interesting ideas about shifters, and a slightly 'different' world in which they live. It feels a lot like ancient Japan or China, with all those societal restrictions, arranged marriages and major banquets seemingly going on all the time. While the descriptions of the environment, food, and clothing were very good, I couldn't really get involved in the characters or their story. It was almost as if the author was just scratching the surface of exploring their emotions; ...more
Michelle
I was very under-whelmed by this book.
Meganjoy
Blah one of the two was not only married but he and his wife agreed to have more kids after he got together with his mate. .. I hate cheating in stories and this one made it seem like it was completely ok because everyone was ok with it
Ayanna
I agree. There was a lot of potential. Sadly, the author seemed almost afraid to venture into more daring pastures, preferring to instead play it safe, and therefore, allowing it to stagnate and flounder.
Laura M
Sweet book and good writing, but I needed more. Felt like some of the important parts of the story and their relationship were left out.
Angie
An outstanding cover! Concerning the writing style, can only describe it as An X-rated childrens tale.
Clover
it was a nice read and I just hope that the author would write more about this world.
Adriana

So much potential.
Maya
2.5 Stars
Maru González Lorente
Maru González Lorente marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Christina Enness
Christina Enness marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
The Reader of the Tower
The Reader of the Tower marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
NAKIGOZI HADIJJAH
NAKIGOZI HADIJJAH marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Ebby
Ebby marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Maddie
Maddie marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Driima
Driima marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
W3n
W3n added it
Apr 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Crymsyn is the author of a slew of horror and paranormal romance novels. She is a National Bestselling author. Her favorite saying is "If it has fangs, it's my friend."

Her experiences as a psychic has given her a lot of material to use in her books. She currently resides in Charlotte, NC with her hubby and her three dogs. Her guilty pleasures are horror movies, peanut M&Ms, and cheesecake.
More about Crymsyn Hart...

The Dragon and His Houseboy (2 books)
  • The Dragon and His Houseboy 2
Three Fur All (Fur World, #1) How to Ruin Christmas for a Vampire (How to Ruin, #2) Mating Fever Alison's Pride My Guardian Cowboy