Start by marking “How to Have a Smarter Baby: The Infant Stimulation Program For Enhancing Your Baby's Natural Development” as Want to Read:

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  3 reviews
15 MINUTES A DAY TO A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, SMARTER BABY

Dr. Susan Ludington-Hoe’s internationally acclaimed Infant Stimulation Program has shown thousands of parents how to have healthier, happier, and smarter babies. In this important book, Dr. Ludington-Hoe shares with you the remarkable techniques and learning toys she developed and tested—with dramatic results—with paren
Published May 1st 1987 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about How to Have a Smarter Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Have a Smarter Baby

Allison
I got it off of someone on Freecycle who was also giving away baby name books. I'm not yet done with this book, but I'm probably not going to finish it, so here goes.

OK - it's from the 80s. It's very obviously from the 80s, since one of the things it suggests is laying your baby down to sleep on its stomach or side and put soft cuddly things in their crib, all of which we've known since the early 90s are more likely to cause SIDS.

Like the "Happiest Baby on the Block", it is extremely repetitive
Christine Tally
Book was alright, didn't read entire thing because some of it is utterly useless.

I pick it up occasionally to get some more ideas out of it...overall it's a bit outdated and weird. I will keep it around til she is one, but I am giving it to Goodwill after that.
Jose
hmmmmm......
Timothy WILSON
Timothy WILSON marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Mohsin Hassan
Mohsin Hassan marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
LakshmiDevi Sridaran
LakshmiDevi Sridaran marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Brian Jones
Brian Jones marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Lisa Long
Lisa Long marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
An
An marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Jennifer Mojica
Jennifer Mojica marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Rhi
Rhi marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Asad
Asad marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Neha Nahata
Neha Nahata marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Derek Walsh
Derek Walsh marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Udu Kumari
Udu Kumari marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013