Start by marking “I Love Sweet Treats! Activity Book: A Yummy Assortment of Stickers, Games, Recipes, Step-by-Step Drawing Projects, and More to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth!” as Want to Read:

0.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  0 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
I Love Sweet Treats! Activity Book is packed full of fun that will keep young sweet treat lovers entertained for hours. An introduction to sweet treats around the world starts the adventure, followed by step-by-step drawing projects that include a gumball machine,an ice cream sundae, and other tasty subjects. Other imaginative sweet-treat activities include word finders, p ...more
Published June 1st 2012 by Walter Foster Jr

To ask other readers questions about I Love Sweet Treats! Activity Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love Sweet Treats! Activity Book

Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016