Start by marking “Pinkalicious: Soccer Star” as Want to Read:
Pinkalicious: Soccer Star

Pinkalicious: Soccer Star (Pinkalicious)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Pinkalicious and her soccer team, the Pinksters, are ready for their first soccer match! When their opponents, the Ravens, show up, they make fun of the Pinksters' pink soccer ball. The ball gets kicked off the field, forcing Pinkalicious to chase after it. Pinkalicious' unicorn Goldilicious just happens to be waiting for her in the crowd and sweeps up Pinkalicious for a p ...more
Published May 29th 2012 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Pinkalicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pinkalicious

T.
I didn't care for this book. I know most I Can Read Books are dull, but the story just didn't make sense. I felt like the author was pulling out ideas out of a hat and added them all into the story. My son liked it.
Margaret
As we have started getting more and more early readers I have been looking forward to reading Pinkalicious and now we can jump into our first one. We will have to go back to the original Pinkalicious book as well as the early readers. This is a fun girlie, yet athletic book where the Pinksters and the Ravens have a soccer match. Watching what could be an esteem killer turns into a springboard for imagination and a worldwide adventure!

*Thanks to HC*

ETA: Will be included in the Pinkalicious: The
Emma D.
I though that the best part was when pinkalicious scores the last goal and her tean wins
Mona
My 8yo read and loved these and I love that my 5 yo is enjoying them just as much!
Wooden Horse
Tricky me. I read this book first to the little guy because if I read the train books first he would never sit for a book that was pink. He does play soccer though so he was intrigued by that part of the story line. I liked that Pinkalicious traveled the world to retrieve the soccer ball and learned a few phrases in the various languages she encountered. It was also pretty cool that she did all of this on a unicorn.
Angela
To be honest, I don't like Pinkalicious. This particular book is very weird. In the middle of a soccer game, "Pink"'s unicorn shows up and takes her on a world tour. Then she kicks a winning goal.

The book seems to imply that girls who don't like pink, or who prefer black, are going to be mean. I don't like that either.
Holly Letson
Pink and Soccer? Normally, these things would not mix. But, in Pinkalicious's world, anything goes as long as it involves the color pink.
Erin
Disliked the bullying, but liked the world traveling. My daughter loved reading it aloud and learned some fun new words.
Gail
Really only makes sense if your kid has played team sports- which my four year old has not yet. But I do like these books.
Conni Strittmatter
Definitely some challenging words, but a cute story for kids who like soccer, pink, unicorns, etc!
Katie
preordered amazon.
PWRL
Jul 22, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
E
Corey
Corey marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Nicole
Nicole added it
Aug 01, 2015
Karol Leap
Karol Leap marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Kelly Nolan
Kelly Nolan marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
  • Fancy Nancy: Too Many Tutus (I Can Read, Level1)
  • Charlie the Ranch Dog: Where's the Bacon?
  • Splat the Cat: The Name of the Game
  • Oliver
  • Penny and Her Doll
  • Biscuit Meets the Class Pet
Victoria Kann is the award-winning illustrator and author of the picture book series featuring the whimsical and effervescent character Pinkalicious. Victoria coauthored and illustrated the first two books, Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, she cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical and wrote and illustrated the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goldilicious and Silverlicious. Currently she is wor ...more
More about Victoria Kann...

Pinkalicious (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Pinkalicious
  • Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink
  • Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink
  • Pinkalicious and the Pink Pumpkin
  • Pinkalicious: Pink of Hearts
Pinkalicious Purplicious Goldilicious Silverlicious Pinkalicious: School Rules!