Start by marking “The Sunny Side of the Mountain” as Want to Read:
The Sunny Side of the Mountain

The Sunny Side of the Mountain

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  10 reviews
He was her rock, her soul. He was her everything. When he told her they should go their separate ways it hurt so much. Cassandra knew as she watched Sean walk away from her, that she’d never love anyone with the depth and emotion that she loved him. Heartbroken and forlorn she surrendered to deep compulsive sobs.
She tucked those feelings away when she thought she had final
Published January 11th 2012 by Solstice Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sunny Side of the Mountain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sunny Side of the Mountain

Rhonda Kooyman
The Sunny Side of the Mountain was a pure delight to read. It is a novel you want to curl up in your favorite chair on a Saturday afternoon, with a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and Charliann Robert’s book in the other. It is tender and sweet with just enough of suspense to keep you wondering what will happen next. This author gave the reader everything they ever would want in a romance/suspense novel. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to walk away with a smile on your face and ...more
Lindsay
When I first read the blurb for this book I was intrigued at what the story was about. Not much of the story was given which peaked my interest in it.
The expressions ‘page turner’ or ‘edge of the seat’ more than aptly describe what this book is. From the first to last page Charliann had me hooked with the way she slowly unfolded the story. She drew me into the story to see what fortune or misfortune would befall the heroine, Cassandra.
Charliann engaged all my senses with the story, even hunger a
Ruth Hartman
All Cassandra wanted was to be happy. Her life spirals downward until she's afraid she'll end up alone. Living through a couple of abusive relationships, she's afraid she'll never meet Mr. Right. Until she sees the one man who makes her heart sing. Struggling through kids leaving for college, someone stalking her, and nearly picking a friend to be with rather than the man of her heart, Cassandra's strength and spirit prevail.
Lisa
This book had a heroine I rooted for- I wanted,no hoped Cassandra would get away from her emotionally abusive husband and find happiness and true love. I didn't feel as if I was reading the book I felt as if I were a part of the book. It had romance, suspense, and engaging characters. A must read.
Christine Warner
From the first sentence it was easy to connect with Cassandra, the heroine in the story. Her emotions came through so effortlessly in her movements and internals and even a person who had no empathy would be hard pressed not to feel for her and her situation.

She’s a strong lady who dealt with a rotten marriage to an abusive spouse. Her saving grace was the wonderful relationships she had with her children and a select group of friends and her Aunt Em…another strong female figure in her life who
Joss Landry
The Sunny Side of the Mountain By Charliann Roberts
First Published by CreateSpace, January 29, 2012.
5 Star rating.
ISBN: 978-1469967264

Whenever I begin to read a book, especially from an author I don't know, I'm hesitant about the journey, and it goes without saying, a little fearful as to where the pages I am about to flip through will finally land me.

With guile and an imaginative means of inserting backstory into the first few pages, Charliann Roberts begins her story with a stroke of forward
Debra Jayne East
When I read the first two sentences of Ms. Roberts blurb for The Sunny Side of the Mountain, I knew I was going to fall in love with Cassandra’s story. “He was her rock, her soul. He was her everything.” I don’t think I have ever cheered for anyone as much as this endearing brave woman who never gave up on finding a love to call her own. Her life did not start out perfect. She loved Sean with the fierceness that comes with a first time love only to find out it abruptly ended much to soon. Never ...more
Ellie Costa
This is a first novel for this author. And it rocks!!!! If you like Romantic Suspense, you are going to love this book. It is always moving forward, no slowing down. She describes places and situations so well, you feel you are there. Of course being a suspense novel you know someone is in real danger, so it will keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. You won't want to put it down, I didn't. I would recommend this book, you won't be sorry.

Congratulations Charli
Rebecca
My rating here is somewhere between two and three stars. No obvious things to point at and say are wrong, but it just didn't feel quite right pretty often, although I can't find the words to say exactly how or why.
Jeshaiah Salvatierra
The story's good. Although it was quite predictable. It lacked suspense. But it wasn't a waste.
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Carol Judge
Carol Judge marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Lynnette Ault
Lynnette Ault marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
PookersMom
PookersMom marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Angi
Angi marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Robin Lyn
Robin Lyn marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Ashley Elizabeth
Ashley Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Sharon Duke
Sharon Duke marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Brianne's Reviews
Brianne's Reviews marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Kay Claborn
Kay Claborn marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015