Start by marking “The Sunny Side of the Mountain” as Want to Read:
The Sunny Side of the Mountain

The Sunny Side of the Mountain

He was her rock, her soul. He was her everything. When he told her they should go their separate ways it hurt so much. Cassandra knew as she watched Sean walk away from her, that she’d never love anyone with the depth and emotion that she loved him. Heartbroken and forlorn she surrendered to deep compulsive sobs.
She tucked those feelings away when she thought she had final
Published January 11th 2012 by Solstice Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sunny Side of the Mountain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sunny Side of the Mountain

Rhonda Kooyman
Mar 05, 2012 Rhonda Kooyman rated it it was amazing
The Sunny Side of the Mountain was a pure delight to read. It is a novel you want to curl up in your favorite chair on a Saturday afternoon, with a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and Charliann Robert’s book in the other. It is tender and sweet with just enough of suspense to keep you wondering what will happen next. This author gave the reader everything they ever would want in a romance/suspense novel. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to walk away with a smile on your face and ...more
Lindsay
Mar 04, 2012 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
When I first read the blurb for this book I was intrigued at what the story was about. Not much of the story was given which peaked my interest in it.
The expressions ‘page turner’ or ‘edge of the seat’ more than aptly describe what this book is. From the first to last page Charliann had me hooked with the way she slowly unfolded the story. She drew me into the story to see what fortune or misfortune would befall the heroine, Cassandra.
Charliann engaged all my senses with the story, even hunger a
Ruth Hartman
May 08, 2012 Ruth Hartman rated it it was amazing
All Cassandra wanted was to be happy. Her life spirals downward until she's afraid she'll end up alone. Living through a couple of abusive relationships, she's afraid she'll never meet Mr. Right. Until she sees the one man who makes her heart sing. Struggling through kids leaving for college, someone stalking her, and nearly picking a friend to be with rather than the man of her heart, Cassandra's strength and spirit prevail.
Lisa
Jan 26, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
This book had a heroine I rooted for- I wanted,no hoped Cassandra would get away from her emotionally abusive husband and find happiness and true love. I didn't feel as if I was reading the book I felt as if I were a part of the book. It had romance, suspense, and engaging characters. A must read.
Joss Landry
Jun 24, 2012 Joss Landry rated it it was amazing
The Sunny Side of the Mountain By Charliann Roberts
First Published by CreateSpace, January 29, 2012.
5 Star rating.
ISBN: 978-1469967264

Whenever I begin to read a book, especially from an author I don't know, I'm hesitant about the journey, and it goes without saying, a little fearful as to where the pages I am about to flip through will finally land me.

With guile and an imaginative means of inserting backstory into the first few pages, Charliann Roberts begins her story with a stroke of forward
Christine Warner
Apr 28, 2012 Christine Warner rated it it was amazing
From the first sentence it was easy to connect with Cassandra, the heroine in the story. Her emotions came through so effortlessly in her movements and internals and even a person who had no empathy would be hard pressed not to feel for her and her situation.

She’s a strong lady who dealt with a rotten marriage to an abusive spouse. Her saving grace was the wonderful relationships she had with her children and a select group of friends and her Aunt Em…another strong female figure in her life who
Debra Jayne East
Apr 11, 2012 Debra Jayne East rated it it was amazing
When I read the first two sentences of Ms. Roberts blurb for The Sunny Side of the Mountain, I knew I was going to fall in love with Cassandra’s story. “He was her rock, her soul. He was her everything.” I don’t think I have ever cheered for anyone as much as this endearing brave woman who never gave up on finding a love to call her own. Her life did not start out perfect. She loved Sean with the fierceness that comes with a first time love only to find out it abruptly ended much to soon. Never ...more
Jasmine
May 18, 2016 Jasmine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is a very light romance featuring perfect children and a hunky cowboy. It's lacking in suspense or tension of any kind and the final third of the story is set in wonderland with the happy-ever-after well in sight. I sort of skimmed through this one because some of the writing isn't bad in part and it drew me in, but then it kicked me out again. The feel is impossibly cheesy and predictable with everything spelled out. If you like the old style Mills & Boon type romances then you may wel ...more
Ellie Costa
Aug 29, 2012 Ellie Costa rated it it was amazing
This is a first novel for this author. And it rocks!!!! If you like Romantic Suspense, you are going to love this book. It is always moving forward, no slowing down. She describes places and situations so well, you feel you are there. Of course being a suspense novel you know someone is in real danger, so it will keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. You won't want to put it down, I didn't. I would recommend this book, you won't be sorry.

Congratulations Charli
Donna Jo
Jan 15, 2016 Donna Jo rated it really liked it
I've had this book for awhile. Been on my TBR list finally read this book and really it. Sunny Side of the Mountain is a very good read. I also finished read Love lost on the Mountain. Was just as good the first.
Rebecca
Dec 31, 2013 Rebecca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-free
My rating here is somewhere between two and three stars. No obvious things to point at and say are wrong, but it just didn't feel quite right pretty often, although I can't find the words to say exactly how or why.
Athira
Athira rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2013
Danita Sutton
Danita Sutton rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Loren smith
Loren smith rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2014
Pat Raimondo
Pat Raimondo rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Heather Czyzewski
Heather Czyzewski rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2013
Amber Dane
Amber Dane rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2012
Mustang
Mustang rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2014
Niki Morgan
Niki Morgan rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2015
Izabela
Izabela rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2013
Martha Chavis
Martha Chavis rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Carolyn LeCrone
Carolyn LeCrone rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2015
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2014
Nancy Wilson
Nancy Wilson rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2013
Pamela Schledwitz
Pamela Schledwitz rated it did not like it
Dec 04, 2014
Joy
Joy rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2013
Pam Chezum
Pam Chezum rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Athene
Athene rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2013
Marge
Marge rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2013