Start by marking “SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five” as Want to Read:
SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five

SUBMISSION : The Rake And The Recluse: Part Five (The Rake and the Recluse #5)

A woman out of time.
A man stifled by propriety.
A nemesis determined to take her away.
A brother to the rescue.

How will a powerful Duke deal with a woman who doesn't know her place? How will a woman used to the 21st century survive in time where she is considered property?

THE RAKE AND THE RECLUSE Part FOUR is full of revelations, celebrations, protestations and one surpri
ebook
Published February 14th 2012 by Iris Photo Agency (first published February 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about SUBMISSION , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SUBMISSION

Kati
***original review and pictures posted at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance***

Jamie: FINALLY! Perry’s story is here! I feel like we’ve been waiting for his story FOREVER! When it finally showed up I did a little happy dance then promptly looked through the pictures. What’s great is that this is completely new and all the pictures are new and never been seen. And they are soooo good. That Jenn LeBlanc is talented.

Kati: Agreed. I flipped through the pictures and squeed like crazy. Perry's s
Heather Book Savvy Babe
4.5 of 5 stars

Submission is part 5 of The Rake and the Recluse Redux series, and this story is different from previous installments in that this one is Perry's story. Gideon and Francine are no longer the focus, Perry has taken a break from the happy couple and his new responsibilities. However, instead of returning to his old life, more surprises are in store for the Rake.

Due to hints in previous installments in the series, we know that Perry has surprises in store and a new lady in his life, h
Monique
Mar 14, 2012 Monique rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed at AsianCocoa's Secret Garden

**This serial novel needs to read in order. This review may contain spoilers.**

Submission is the beginning of Perry Trumbull, Viscount Roxeleigh’s (The Rake) story. He has just left Roxleigh House on his way back to London. Partway through his travels he discovers a stowaway in his carriage. Hidden beneath the seats is Lilly Steele . She was one Hepplewort’s victims and miraculously lived to tell about it. But she is now damaged in body and spirit
Sheila
Jun 22, 2012 Sheila rated it really liked it
Perry's story now takes over the series. Lilly leaves with him to go to London because of the pity she receives from everyone. She wants Perry to teach her the ways of love so she can get over her fear of men because of Heppelwort's attack on her. I like the patience that Perry shows her. Did not expect the ending.
Mary
Not as great as the first 4 in the series. Perry's love story seems a bit rushed to me. I would have like to have seen it a bit spread like Rox's. Still a great book just wished it was a bit more with Perry and Lilly. Still worth the read. On to the 6 and yes, I am crying that I am almost done with the series! It's so freaking good!

=)
Kathryn
This was one of the best of the series so far. Although I like Gideon better, Perry has his wonderful qualities (when he's not being an ass). The pictures the author has included still take these stories from a 5 to a 4. They are super distracting, and using the same models for both brothers and ladies just makes no sense.
Amy Vasquez
Amy Vasquez rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2012
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Kay Bolton
Kay Bolton rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2013
Ladysarcasm
Ladysarcasm rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Dalba Castrillon
Dalba Castrillon rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
May 28, 2012
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Lukas Holmes
Lukas Holmes rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2012
Wendy England
Wendy England rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2012
Richard Garland
Richard Garland rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2015
Tamara Miller
Tamara Miller rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Patti
Patti rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2012
Lindsey Young
Lindsey Young rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2015
Lori Reynolds
Lori Reynolds rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2015
Trisha
Trisha rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2012
Elise Rome
Elise Rome rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2012
Patricia Davis
Patricia Davis rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2012
TLmyLXhd
TLmyLXhd rated it did not like it
May 15, 2014
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Taryn
Taryn rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2013
Kimberlie
Kimberlie rated it liked it
May 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Walnut (but not THAT Walnut).
Canon.
Humidity.
Studio Smexy.
RuPaul's Drag Race.
Ninjas.

Born and raised in beautiful Colorado and never wanting to leave—very nearly with a camera in hand—I am currently on an extended vacation to Los Angeles. I started my own family, went to college, started a business objectifying all the beautiful people, trying to get used to humidity wrecking havoc with my hair, t
More about Jenn LeBlanc...

The Rake and the Recluse (6 books)
  • FREEDOM : The Rake And The Recluse : Part One