Start by marking “Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary - Rahasia Cagar Naga” as Want to Read:
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary - Rahasia Cagar Naga

Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary - Rahasia Cagar Naga (Fablehaven #4)

4.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  59,094 Ratings  ·  2,541 Reviews
...Aku mempunyai informasi tentang dua artefak yang tak kaumiliki...

Aku takkan menyertakan perincian spesifiknya dalam jurnal ini...detail lebih lanjut terkait tempat penyimpanan dua artefak itu akan kusembunyikan di ruang rahasia di ujung Aula Kengerian. Kuaklah informasi itu hanya apabila menurutmu benar-benar perlu.

Situasi semakin kritis dan mencekam. Dunia di ambang ke
Paperback
Published January 2012 by Mizan Fantasi (first published 2009)

Lindsey Rey
Nov 26, 2015 Lindsey Rey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GUYS. This is a five star, first class series right here. DAMN THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!! I am so incredibly upset that I left book five at my apartment and will have to wait an entire 5 or 6 hours to continue with this series.
Garrett
Mar 29, 2009 Garrett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a hard time putting this book down. I read all 527 pages in about 8 hours. I forced myself to go to bed even though I was not done with the book, but I was getting really tired and couldn't keep my eyes open.

OK, so let's break it down:

Characters: There were a couple new characters and surprises on existing ones. I am totally liking Seth now that he is not quite so annoying and "stupid" (in that little brother way). And I loved it when Seth was taunting the poison dragon. Too funny! Brandon
Kelly
OMG.....Mind=Blown

Freaking Amazing, Awesome, and packed with Action.

Loved every page of it.....especially that ending Omo!!
Eris
Mar 17, 2009 Eris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kimberley doruyter
bad mister mull ending on a cliffhanger like that.
i did love the completely different take on dragons.

two special words: fairy dragon.
Kimberley doruyter
things are a little dicey in this one
Trent
Apr 06, 2009 Trent rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, my. Oh, my. I think I am too into the story. I pride myself in being able to outguess authors. Somehow, I forgot to even try as I read this book. How in the world can an author stay so original for so many pages in a row? This series certainly has the capacity to overtake Harry Potter on the "Freak, that was awesome!" scale. We'll see if Mull pulls it off in the last book.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4), Brandon Mull
عنوان: پنجگانه افسانه 4 اسرار پناهگاه اژدها؛ نویسنده: براندن (براندون) مال (مول)؛ مترجم: میلاد فشتمی؛ تهران، بهنام، 1390، در 527 ص؛ از مجموعه پنجگانه افسانه - کتاب چهارم؛ شابک: 9789645668783؛ موضوع: داستانهای کودکان از نویسندگان انگلیسی قرن 21 م
Heather
Apr 18, 2009 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished reading my PERSONALLY SIGNED COPY of the book last night. Being that it was personally signed by the author means my book was more exciting than just a regular book. Okay, maybe not. But it was plenty exciting on its own. Holy keep me up until 4 in the morning, Batman.

There are some hilarious parts, some tense parts, some sweet parts, some action parts and then some 'he totally snookered me' parts. I knew, I just knew someone was going to betray them but I picked the wrong person
colleen the fabulous fabulaphile
2.5

I really liked the first book of this series, and had high hopes for it. I even recommended it to people - people who have gone on to enjoy the series, as a whole, more than I seem to be doing.

But, for me, every book has gotten progressively less interesting, and I'm glad that it's only a 5 book series because I don't think I'd stick around if there were more than just the one book left.

Not that it's all bad. Seth is maturing and his developing powers are interesting, especially the way that
Seth
Apr 15, 2009 Seth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
if i weren't such a sucker for juvenile fantasy this book would get maybe 1 star. it's so much fun though. the writing is more similar to a college research paper (awkward, technical, and far from poetic). The story is really interesting if you like magic and fantasy. Don't expect ANY insights into human nature. Don't expect any of the characters to be remotely human or familiar. Don't expect any substance whatsoever and you might have a great time. Fablehaven is like playing video games...its f ...more
Mairéad (is roaming the Undying Lands)
{December 17th, 2014} MINI-REVIEW

3.5 stars, would have been 4 to 4.5 originally--reason why in spoilers.

“What you call idiot points, I call awesome dollars."

DRAGONS. This has certainly been one of my fave books but something happened with dinged some starpower for me. Idk. It just made me go NOPE. Honestly it wasn't Seth--Seth, oh he's definitely grown and I've gotten used to his unique brand of stupidity. And everyone else is just perfect as well. The story itself just continues to build and
Mina B
Jun 27, 2016 Mina B rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad I finished this book. It was definitely long,535 pages to be exact. But it was totally worth it when I finished it. I am not going to give it away though because I know there are people like Liam Michael and Nishi who want to read the series.
Rebecca
Apr 24, 2009 Rebecca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lydia Perversius
May 31, 2013 Lydia Perversius rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fablehaven
Barbara
Apr 05, 2009 Barbara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-first-in-09
Jonathan Ferrara
Fantastic! So far, Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by author Brandon Mull is my favorite in the entire series. The Fablehaven series thus far as been about the five magical artifacts hidden on select magical preserves (Fablehaven included). The Society of the Evening Star is after these artifacts in order to unlock the demon prison which basically will allow whoever owns these artifacts to be (for a lack of better words) the king of the world. This brings main characters Kendra and S ...more
Seth
ⓢ✯ⓘ✯ⓔ✯ⓡ✯ⓡ✯ⓐ
I swear, I fainted when I read the ending!
Jane Potter
Sereleaf
Feb 04, 2016 Sereleaf rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Decir primero que Seth no me gusta. Me parece alguien completamente temerario y egoísta, y que le hayan dado poderes me re pudre el cerebro porque me parece que, de alguna manera, lo están recompensando por todas las pelotudeces que hizo. Sus POV son no sólo aburridos sino también molestos para mí. Incluso cuando lloraba con Kendra, I mean... no.

Además, me parece que se tardó un montón de tiempo innecesario en llegar a Wyrmroost. Todo bien cuando intentaban ver el mensaje secreto de Patton en el
Luann
Jun 19, 2009 Luann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jenifer
Mar 15, 2011 Jenifer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Wow. This series has some fans! You have to search pretty far down the Goodreads reviews to find less than a four star review for this book. That's okay. It's fine. There's nothing wrong with books that are just "to read". Any series that can keep people interested and reading gets five stars from me.

I myself gave the first two books in this series four stars. I think my main problem with series' is that it usually becomes pretty much the same thing over and over again. That's how I felt about t
Maťa
May 05, 2016 Maťa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
tak to bolo mega, zatiaľ najlepší diel...
Jiten
Aug 01, 2015 Jiten rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Janey
These books have been so fun to read. I don't know why people insist on comparing Fablehaven to Harry Potter. They are both different enough.

In 'Secrets of the Dragan Sanctuary' I thoroughly enjoyed Seth's personality. In the first book he bothered me because he messed everything up, but this one he's actually growing into quite the hero. He truly provides the comic relief; sometimes I catch myself chuckling out loud.
Chantele Sedgwick
Mar 29, 2009 Chantele Sedgwick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
This book was awesome! It was so suspenseful from the very beginning! I loved all of the twists and turns the author put in, even though a few of them made me SO MAD!!! Seriously? How the heck am I supposed to wait a whole year to find out what happens next? I am so excited to read the 5th one! I am sad it will be the last one though. Such a great series! I don't want it to end!
Leigh Dethman
Aug 05, 2009 Leigh Dethman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brandon makes every character come to life, from mischievous satyrs, ambitious kids and imposing dragons. I breezed through all four books in this series in two weeks. I couldn't put them down. Book 4 releases on March 24. If you live anywhere near, make sure to come to the launch party that night. For details, check fablehaven.com for more information.
Angie
Apr 18, 2009 Angie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I loved this book! Brandon Mull's writing was, as always, superb. The plot was well done and completely surprising; great for discussions or book groups. This may be a children's book, but it is written so that it is enjoyable for any age. I am already looking forward to the next book in the series!
Madison96
Jun 05, 2016 Madison96 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goodreads Librari...: Please Create an ACE 2 15 Nov 09, 2015 05:54PM
  • Leven Thumps and the Ruins of Alder (Leven Thumps, #5)
  • Warriors of Cumorah (Tennis Shoes, #8)
  • The Blade of Shattered Hope (The 13th Reality, #3)
  • Land Keep (Farworld, #2)
  • Dragon Spear (Dragon Slippers, #3)
  • The Golden Spiral (Hourglass Door, #2)
  • The Horn of Moran (Adventurers Wanted, #2)
  • River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3)
Brandon Mull resides in a happy little valley near the mouth of a canyon with his wife and three children. He spent two years living in the Atacama Desert of Northern Chile where he learned Spanish and juggling. He once won a pudding eating contest in the park behind his grandma’s house, earning a gold medal. Brandon is the author of the New York Times bestselling Fablehaven series and The Candy S ...more
More about Brandon Mull...

Fablehaven (5 books)
  • Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)
  • Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2)
  • Grip of the Shadow Plague (Fablehaven, #3)
  • Keys to the Demon Prison (Fablehaven, #5)

“Choices determine character.” 270 likes