Start by marking “Infinite Disposable” as Want to Read:
Infinite Disposable

Infinite Disposable

4.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
INFINITE DISPOSABLE is a collection of flash fiction paired with surreal black and white film photography. Its otherworldly stories shift through loss, loneliness, and the passage of time. Each cover is handmade, and the print run is limited to 125 books.
Paperback, Limited, 54 pages
Published February 29th 2012 by Nouveau Nostalgia

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Disposable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Disposable

Jess Scott
Feb 27, 2014 Jess Scott rated it it was amazing
I really liked the emotional nuances and tension in this slim volume with the captivating title of Infinite Disposable. The black-and-white photographs that accompany the text give the collection a more haunting touch that lingers in the mind after one finishes reading the text from cover to cover.

At first I thought the themes of loss and emptiness would give the text an overtly bleak tone, but now and then there were very memorable lines which zeroed in on a more fundamentally beautiful aspect-
Jonathan Faia
Mar 02, 2016 Jonathan Faia rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who loves great photography and captivating narrative
This is a great combination of flash fiction and black and white photography. The passages written are smart and creative and the pictures are wonderful and really tell a story. This would make a great coffee table book if it was expanded with more passages and blown up. I love the fact that each cover is individually designed and hand painted. This is a really great, quick read that has a great do-it yourself feel. I totally recommend it and the fact that it is a limited run you should get your ...more
Lori
Mar 19, 2012 Lori marked it as to-read
From author
Sara Habein
Nov 08, 2012 Sara Habein added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: own, i-wrote-it
I won't rate the book since it's my own, but of course I think you should all buy and read it.

It's also now available at Powell's.
Xian Xian
Xian Xian marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Michael McMullen
Michael McMullen rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2012
Joshlynn
Joshlynn marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Karo
Karo rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2012
Melody
Melody rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Joyce Carpenter
Joyce Carpenter marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2012
Sara Habein is the author of Infinite Disposable, a collection of micro-fiction. She has contributed or written regularly for Persephone Magazine, Harlot, The Rumpus, and Pajiba, among others. She is also the blog editor at Word Riot.

She is co-owner of Electric City Creative, an arts promotion/events organization based out of the Great Falls, MT area, which also includes the small press Nouveau No
More about Sara Habein...