Keajaiban Natal (Call Me Mrs. Miracle)

Keajaiban Natal (Angelic Intervention #8)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  4,335 ratings  ·  509 reviews
Holly Larson juga membutuhkan keajaiban. Ia ingin memberi keponakannya yang berusia delapan tahun, Gabe, Natal yang layak diterima anak itu. Kakak laki-laki Holly yang sudah duda sedang menjalani tugas militer dan tidak bisa pulang merayakan Natal, tapi setidaknya Holly bisa memberi Gabe robot mainan dari Finley’s, satu-satunya hadiah yang sangat diinginkan keponakannya. J...more
Published December 2011 by Violet Books (first published September 8th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Keajaiban Natal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keajaiban Natal

Arlene
Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber is hands down, my favorite Christmas story this holiday season. I wish I would have caught the television rendition of this book. It was absolutely heartfelt, Christmassy, and full of promise and hope. Everything I was looking for in a holiday book, plus a little surprise at the end that tugged at my heart to the point where I was reaching for the tissues but smiling at the same time.

In this story we meet Jake Finley, who works for his father in their fami...more
EZRead eBookstore
I watch a ton of heart-expanding holiday movies around Christmastime (yes, late October counts as Christmas season), but I never read something that would put me in the giving, lovey-dovey mood. I consider myself a cranky book Grinch anyways, so I eye-rolled thinking about a book I knew would probably have a happy ending. To my Grinchy shock, “Call Me Mrs. Miracle” turned out to be the literary equivalent of baking sugar cookies in my heart. I’m suddenly buying a turkey for Tiny Tim and handing...more
Cyndi M.
Nothing puts me in the Christmas spirit more than snuggling up with a warm blanket and a good book. This Christmas, and every Christmas after, I plan on snuggling up with this gem of a book. Call Me Mrs. Miracle is the sequel to the hit Mrs. Miracle written by Debbie Macomber, and I highly recommend this to all readers.

As a book reviewer I often get a book weeks before it is released to the stores to sell, so with that being said, I was given an advanced copy of Call Me Mrs. Miracle during the...more
Norma
Once again, Debbie Macomber delivers in this delightful Christmas tale that takes us back to what it was like as a child and the deep longing for that really special Christmas gift.

Gabe’s mom had passed away years ago. His dad, Mickey, was doing his best raising him with some help from his parents. However, after the devastating earthquake in Haiti, his parents decided that their retirement would be best spent volunteering over there. Then unexpectedly, Mickey’s national guard unit was called ba...more
Harlequin Books
Have you watched the movie? I haven't yet. I want to read the book first!
Drebbles
When Holly Larson’s widowed brother is called up by the National Guard and sent to Afghanistan, she quickly agrees to let his eight year old son Gabe live with her. Money is tight but she is saving every bit she can to get Gabe the toy robot he so badly wants. She loves Christmas, unlike Jake Finley and his father, owner of Finley’s Department Store, who no longer celebrate Christmas after a tragedy. When Holly and Jake meet sparks fly – but Holly and Jake still need a miracle – Mrs. Miracle tha...more
Stormi (Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!)
"Aspire to inspire before you expire" Mrs. Miracle

Emily Merkle (call me Mrs. Miracle) is working at the Finley Department store in the toy section. It's a family run store and Emily's boss is the owner's son Jake Finley.

Jake lost his mother and sister on Christmas Eve when their cab hit another car, since then his father and him have been doing there best to forget that Christmas ever existed. They always take a vacation through Christmas, the only realistic part of Christmas for them is they t...more
Tonya
Mrs Miracle, who is she? Where did she come from? She seems to know exactly what people are thinking and need. Jake Finley is the heir to Finley Department Store and has purchased a large sum of robots to sell in the store, in the toy department where he is head. However he went against the advice of the buyer for the store. His dad thinks this was a big mistake and doesn't hide is feelings that Jake is going to fall flat on his face. However Mrs. Miracle has other plans for Jake, including mayb...more
Lily (Lily Pond Reads)
I got a copy of this book through Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

Yes, I think Debbie Macomber has found a new fan. This is my second Debbie Macomber novel of the month and ever read. I truly do enjoy her writing and Call Me Mrs. Miracle has ended up meeting my expectations! I did not realize till today that some may call her books Christian books as well. If that is the case, I am actually more than okay with this one. They don't read as Christian books, and they do not sound at all...more
Jessica
This was the perfect book to read on Christmas Eve!

Debbie Macomber has a knack for creating characters and stories that warm your heart. I seriously haven't read a book like this that manages to give me butterflies and make me feel all warm inside for a long time.

"Call me Mrs. Miracle" is like a modern day fairytale for adults. It gives you hope, warms your heart, and manages to awaken the Christmas spirit that you may have forgotten since your childhood. I have nothing but good things to say a...more
Lynn Harris
Unbelievably sappy and yet good enough I couldn't stop reading! Even made me tear up. It was a good story. That's the mark of a great author. She can take something predictable and basic and turn it into something that makes you keep turning the pages even though you know what's going to happen. Hats off to Debbie Macomber -- and now I have to read more of her work since this was my first.
Yun Merripen
mauuuu donk q di kirimi mrs miracle..tar q mau buat daftar request q..hehhee...

bener2 cerita yg sweet bgt n ngalir baca ny..siap dalam bbrp jam...tp kesan natal ny kuat bgt deh..setelah gempuran HR yg berisi duke,earl dll n juga cerita2 pirate n vampire..buku ini bener2 penyegaran bgt...
Wanda (Good Choice Reading)
This is my second Debbie Macomber book and I must say I enjoy her work. Her books are so catching and addicting. I actually stayed up till 2 am to finish reading this book which I was only half way. I enjoy a book where the author pulls you in and has you rooting for the main character. And that's what I caught myself doing in this lovely romance novel.

Holly was going through the roughest time of her life. She took in her nephew Gabe, into her home becoming his guardian while his father, her bro...more
Julie
I put a hold on this in Overdrive while I was in the mood to read Christmas books. And it was after I'd watched it on television over Thanksgiving. The best thing I can say about it was that it was a quick read.

The television movie was better.

The movie changed some key details. For the curious, instead of the male lead being all 'we shouldn't get the Intellytron robot' and being vindicated when it's recalled, the male lead in the book is all 'I bought us 500 Intellytrons against the advice of ou...more
Jessica at Book Sake
I may be one of the last people on the planet to have not heard of the author Debbie Macomber before reading this book. She’s written a lot of bestseller books and I can see why. While this isn’t usually the type of book I would read (I lean towards a lot of paranormal books), I thought I would give it a go as the storyline was appealing to me and I’m happy I did so.

The story is uplifting overall, even though there were a couple of scenes that had my eyes watering. The characters within the book...more
Mindee
This Christmas, Emily Merkle (call her Mrs. Miracle!) is working in the toy department at Finley's, the last family-owned department store in New York City. And her boss is none other than…Jake Finley, the owner's son.

For Jake, holiday memories of brightly wrapped gifts, decorated trees and family were destroyed in a Christmas Eve tragedy years before. Now Christmas means just one thing to him—and to his father. Profit. Because they need a Christmas miracle to keep the business afloat.

Holly Lars...more
Cheryl
Everyone’s favorite miracle…Mrs. Merkle aka Mrs. Miracle is back. This time Mrs. Miracle is helping out at Finley’s Department Store. J.R. Finley and his son, Jake have not celebrated Christmas in twenty one years. After the tragic accident on Christmas Eve, neither one felt like celebrating.

Holly Larson is caring for her nephew, Gabe. Holly’s brother and Gabe’s father, Mickey is in Afghanistan. For Christmas, Gabe has his eyes on the Intellytron robot. It costs two hundred and fifty dollars. H...more
Cherise
Jake is the heir of Finley’s department store. He is currently managing the toy department at his father’s insistence and is now currently under hot water for ordering 500 robots based on a gut feeling.

Holly is an assistant in the fashion industry and has temporary custody of her 8 year old nephew while her widowed brother is serving in Afghanistan. She’s struggling to make it financially and giver her nephew the Christmas he wants and deserves.

Enter Emily Merckle, commonly referred to as Mrs. M...more
Kate
This book deserves 4 stars and 3 D's in my book:
#1 ~ delightful! From the get-go, this book made me smile. I really enjoyed the characters, who were flawed, but teachable. I also thought the book was paced well . . . not too slow, but not so fast that I got lost in the storytelling, either.
#2 ~ delicious! I remarked to my husband a few times that the characters in this book always seemed to be eating something yummy. Thankfully, Debbie Macomber included several recipes for us to try out!
#3 ~ Dor...more
OceMei Belikova♥

"Tuhan bukan benar tanpa prasangka. Ia memang benar.-Mrs.Miracle

"Orang-orang yang paling berbahagia adalah mereka yang paling sering membahagiakan orang lain." -Mrs.Miracle

Kita tidak bisa mengubah firman Tuhan. Firman-Nya lah yang mengubah kita." -Mrs.Miracle

Walau Christmas sudah berakhir, tapi dengan membaca Call Me Mrs.Miracle ini rasanya seperti kembali lagi ke musim natal dengan segala kemeriahannya, mulai dari pohon natal, misa di gereja, dan kado-ka...more
Lady Rutledge
This is my first book of Debbie Macomber. I read it because my friend is the translator! :D
Aline! Great job!

And I found it really niceeee... Really feels like watching a Christmas movie. Love many good quotes in this book. Inspiring.
Mrs. Miracle really makes miracles, wish to come and bless my best friend's life. *praying*

Just believe in your life, there's must be a great thing behind the sadness.
Keep in good way, and you'll find it.
Your Mrs. Miracle must be find you in every way.

I've just watch...more
Debi
I really enjoyed this book and glad it ended on a Happy Ending. Oh my what and Ending I re-listened to it and I miss something not on the authors part on my own. This book was excellent and the ending was great..smiles. 5 stars. :D!!

I loved the way that it pulled Jake and J.R. out of there 21 yrs of running away from Chrismas and finally enjoying it once again. And all because of a little push here and there by Mrs. Miracle. I was so taken aback when Holly's brother was given leave and came home...more
Englishrose
This book really felt like a gift of Christmas cheer. It was a perfect little miracle book. I have no doubts why they made it into a movie. I really love Holly's character - how she realistically deals with her nephew, her boss and a new love interest. Jake is a great character trying to step out from his father's shadow. I could have done with a little more adversity or problems, but for a Christmas book, you can't really expect that. It was perfect for what it was. I love happy endings and I l...more
Juju (Tales of Whimsy.com)
I now know why Debbie Macomber is a best seller. Call Me Mrs. Miracle is down-right delightful. It isn't Christian Fiction, but it is infused with faith, angels, magic, and the miracles that can happen around Christmas. The story moves at a nice pace that allows the reader to delight in a snow covered New York City Christmas and romance.

Review Copyright © of Tales of Whimsy.com

To read my review in full please visit: http://www.talesofwhimsy.com/2010/12/...
Melissa

This is a sweet book about Holly taking care of her nephew Gabe, while his Dad is serving overseas.
While Holly is getting coffee one day, she meets a nice gentleman,
( whose Father owns Finleys Department Store )...

Spoilers...
During this Christmas season, Gabe wants a special toy, and Holly tries to get it for him, while Mrs. Miracle helps out in the toy department and also helps a friendship and romance to grow between Holly and Jake.

Wonderful Christmas story!
Nenette
Are angels for real? Miracles too? Personally, I believe they are. It doesn't have to be something grand; one only needs to have an open heart and a positive outlook to see that even small, ordinary things can be miracles on their own.

The same openness and optimism are good for anyone who will read this book. Otherwise, it might be dismissed as all too good to be true. But that's really the miracle of Christmas: it is too good, it is awesome; and it is true....more
Mary
Debbie Macomber has done IT again. She never fails to amaze me. She just knocks them out like cookies. This one will be a Hallmark Channel Movie for the Christmas season. Based on the movie Miracle on 34th Street, Mrs. Miracle is working in a family owned department store in New York, one of the only stores privately owned. She helps Holly and Jake meet and fall in love. It is truly a warm happy novel for the season. You will not be disappointed!
Diah Didi
I love Debbie Macomber's novels. Although sometimes I must confess it's a bit flat. Tapi suka dengan ceritanya yang sederhana dan membumi, sangat mungkin terjadi di kehidupan kita sehari-hari.
Nggak kepikiran kalo Lindy Lee bakal dijodohin sama Mickey. Suka sama endingnya, meskipun agak klise dan semua jadi bahagia. But hey, that's what we call a miracle. :)
PS: I just found out that the movie had been made last year.
Christine
Love it...love it...love it....Bacanya semangat bgt sampe gak tidur semaleman. Suka banget sama Quotes2 di awal setiap bab. Lucu, manis dan menyentuh. cocok banget dibaca menjelang Natal.

Natal memang sebuah keajaiban...Selamat Natal semua dan nikmati Keajaiban Nya:)
Christine Hatfield
i thought it was a very good book but it was very sad but i was really happy that gabe's father came home from the war on christmas day and i was so happy that he got him the robot that he wanted
Is this book appropriate for a 10 year old? 4 22 Jan 25, 2014 10:40AM
The Happy Housewi...: Call Me Mrs. Miracle 2 5 Dec 09, 2013 12:29PM
What toy did you want most for Christmas? 6 16 Nov 12, 2013 08:00AM
  • Christmas at Harrington's
  • The Christmas Secret (Christmas Hope, #5)
  • The Snow Globe
  • A Chesapeake Shores Christmas (Chesapeake Shores, #4)
  • Promise Me
  • On Christmas Eve
  • Christmas Jars Reunion
  • Home in Time for Christmas
  • The Christmas Tree
  • The Paper Bag Christmas
  • A Plain and Simple Christmas
  • The Christmas Clock
  • A Dog Named Christmas (A Dog Named Christmas #1)
  • Remembering Christmas

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #...more
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5)

“People are funny. They want the front of the bus, the middle of the road and the back of the church. —Mrs. Miracle” 13 likes