Start by marking “Sang Keraguan (The Darkest Whisper - Lords of the Underworld, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sang Keraguan (The Darkest Whisper - Lords of the Underworld, #4)

Sang Keraguan (Lords of the Underworld #4)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  29,110 ratings  ·  835 reviews
Dibelenggu oleh Iblis Keraguan, Sabin selalu tanpa sengaja menghancurkan para kekasih yang paling percaya diri sekalipun. Maka kesatria abadi itu memilih menghabiskan hidupnya di medan pertempuran, bukan di ranjang, dengan kemenangan sebagai satu-satunya tujuan hidup… sampai ia bertemu Gwendolyn si Penakut. Setelah sekali mencium gadis cantik berambut merah itu, Sabin teru ...more
Published 2011 by Violet Books (first published January 1st 2009)

Blacky *Romance Addict*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Her gaze skittered away from him. “It was okay, I guess.”
He popped his jaw. It was okay. She guessed. She f*cking guessed. By gods, he’d give her another demonstration.

This is my favorite LOTU so far :) Great book with the first half of it being absolutely amazing <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Lords have gone to Egypt searching for the third artifact that will help them find Pandora' Box, but instead of the artifact they find a Hunter facility full of pregnant woman, who are all immortal in some way.
One of the women
DarienMoya
Jul 25, 2010 DarienMoya rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Hot men Lovers. seriously these men are hot.
^^THIS WHISPER IS CUMMING OFF LOUD AND CLEAR!^^
4.5

I like to talk about all the ways I love this book, I was really disappointed with book 3 in the series even though I loved it. Reyes was keeper of pain, so I expected all kinds of painful lovemaking did I get that? Nope! Reyes needed to call 1-800-TALK-VISHOUS (BDB series) or 1-866-ASK-SHADE ( Demonica Series). Well The Darkest Whisper was a winner, for some darn reason I was fascinated and fell in love with Sabin. Moreover, I love when all the
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
Although The Darkest Whisper wasn't a perfect book, I loved it. This world of the Lords of the Underworld has really grabbed a hold on me.

I wasn't that keen on Sabin's character in the previous books, but I ended up adoring the guy. He's actually got some traits I like in a hero. I respect him for his incredible skill as a warrior and military tactician. I like that he's very focused and determined. He seems to have a sense of honor, for the most part. I turns out he's pretty sentimental about
Exina
3.5 stars out of 5

’The Darkest Whisper’ is the fourth book of the ’Lords of the Underworld’ series, the story of Sabin, Keeper of Doubt, and Gwen Skyhawk, a powerful harpy.
So powerful she is that Sabin’s demon goes into hiding every time she is around. So not taming the beast here, but intimidating it.

Sabin
I like Sabin, though he is often single-minded and stubborn. All he cares about is the war, and defeating their enemy. And for that he is not willing to take any risk.
“Everyone had a deep, d
Shawna
5 stars – Paranormal Romance

It’s been a while since I’ve immersed into the adventures of those sexy, angst-laden bad boy demon Lords, and I’d almost forgotten how much I love losing myself in their world.

I wasn’t too sure how I’d feel about The Darkest Whisper because Sabin (the keeper of the demon of Doubt) has never been one of my favorite Lords, but I was pleasantly surprised. As one of the LOTU leaders, he’s a total alpha who’s used to calling the shots and putting the war with the Hunters a
Larissa Ione
I read this book a few months ago, but just realized I hadn't caught up on my ratings and reviews...anyway, I loved this book!!! Reyes is still my favorite hero, but I really loved how this book started out and came together. Gwen is a fabulous heroine, and I loved watching her grow stronger with every page.

Gena gives me a freaking inferiority complex every time I read one of the Lords of the Underworld books! :) She's awesome!

If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend you start at th
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Katie aka Ms. Phoenix
I think along with Lucien and Anya's book. This book is also one of my favorites. I'm never sure hen I start reading TLoTU series but in saying that I love it every single time. I'm also so sad when I finish the book. I want to savor these books that's why I don't read them all in one sitting.

Sabin the Keeper of Doubt the ultimate soldier who won't let anything or anyone get in his way to win the ongoing war. They are in Egypt looking for the other artifacts where they stumble across Hunters who
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Holly
Alright. Loved the Harpies. They reminded me of Kresley Cole's Valkyries.

I liked Sabin. He was certainly ruthless and I liked Gwen as well. While there was a lot of romance between the two of them, I also feel like their love story was not the main focus of the book. While I liked Sabin and Gwen, I liked the book as a whole better.

And while I loved the Harpies, I was also leery of how powerful they were. Since Gwen can kick so much butt by herself, if all the Harpies were together it seems lik
Kathrynn
I have mixed feelings about this book. It is the 4th installment in the Lords of the Underworld series and the author confirms this by stating it in her Intro. She has a few e-books on the LOTU, but they are numbered as .5, 3.5 here on GRs by ... yours truly. :-)

Enjoyed the first half of The Darkest Whisper. Sabin/Demon of Doubt came into the series after the other group of Lords rejoined their comrades--a book or so ago. They had a major falling out (1,000+ years ago) and went their separate w
Esra
Şu seriden her ay bir kitap çıksa arka arkaya yaa!! Çok mu şey istiyorum.. Nasıl güzeldi yine..
Anarşi Tanrıçası Anya bile Gwen'in yanında pamuk şekeri gibi kaldı resmen :D
Bir kere de olsa bir kadının, sahiplenerek "O benim... Benimsin," deyişini, Sabin gibi bir adama emirler verişini okumak ve adamın şaşkınlığına şahit olmak harikaydı :D
description
Bu arada fan gözüyle Sabin ve Gwen oluyor kendileri :D

Paris'in durumu fena.. Canım yaa mahvoldum onu okurken.. Daha acısı dinene kadar önümüzde baya uzun yol var
Cindy
Sabin, keeper of Doubt, merciless warrior, driven leader and all-round badass. Gwendolyn the Timid, poster child for the self-esteem challenged, current captive and all-round victim. And they fall for each other so hard it registers on the Richter scale. This is a pairing worthy of Nina Bangs' Sparkle Stardust, the cosmic troublemaker who specializes in creating sexual havoc by matching total opposites [to their eventual delight:] to watch the fireworks.

Gwen is a Harpy - who is afraid of her 'in
Jen (Red Hot Books)
Whenever you have an ongoing series, you always run the risk that it will grow stale. Or even worse, jump the shark. I'm happy to say that this fourth installment in the Lords of the Underworld series, does neither. In fact, I didn't just like Sabin's story, I loved it.

Sabin, like all the Lords, shares his body with a demon. His demon is Doubt. And compared to some of the other guys, he got off easy. But Doubt has done its fair share of making Sabin's life difficult. The biggest problem is that
Emily May

So... this, the fourth book in the Lords of the Underworld series, focuses on Sabin (keeper of doubt) who's previous luck with women has been pretty much non-existent as his tendency to generate doubtful thoughts leads to them becoming increasingly insecure and sometimes even going to the extreme of killing themselves over their personal doubts. Enter the Harpy: the only one capable of overcoming Sabin's demon - but, of course, she has some problems of her own to deal with first.

Sabin is now one
Buggy
The Lords Of The Underworld is a fantastic paranormal series that I highly recommend. Filled with sexy, tortured heroes, sizzling love scenes and fun action-filled story lines. I enjoyed the first book The Darkest Night and loved books 2 & 3 The Darkest Pleasure & The Darkest Kiss however book 4 turned out to be my least favorite.

THE DARKEST WHISPER is Sabin's story and he's the keeper of the demon doubt. This gorgeous immortal warrior spends his time on the battlefield because his demo
Zeek
Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series is about a group of former guardians to the Gods who ages ago opened Pandora's box and unleashed hell. Unfortunately, as payment for their deeds, they were each assigned a demon from the box to inhabit them to keep the chaos unleashed in check.

After all this time the Lords have learned to live with their misdeed, however noble their thinking might have been at the time. It's not easy to keep their own personal demons in check, but they're dealing.

In The
Emanuela ~plastic duck~
Leah
Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)
This is my favourite book of the series so far! I loved both Sabin and Gwen, as well as the glimpses in to the other Lords lives. Especially Aeron I can't wait for his book, and I think Legion is so cute! I think I may be in the minority in this regard though.

Oh and NIX! Nix from IAD was in it briefly! I would love to have a cross over between the two series, but apparently that isn't gonna happen
❧Gwen❤❦
Gosh..Sabin and Gwen❤️

This one is MY FAVORITE....it is the one with the most action, and I love these two to pieces. I'm jealous of my name sake "Gwen" and yes, I would love to jump into this world and be her....wings and all❤️

The book as a whole....loved!
Laura the Highland Hussy
Loved it! Loved the tiny but probably important role Nix (from IAD by Kresley Cole) played. I loved Sabin. I loved how we learned a bit more about Legion and Aeron's relationship, cuz it was weird. Maybe aeron's story with the angel will be next? or Torin and Nix? I can't wait!
~J~ Riverina Romantics
I really didnt think I would enjoy reading about Sabin.....but (sigh) I am just so emotionally easy for these warriors.
Gena Showalter is a magnificent author, truely talented.
I wish I could chain her in my basement (which i dont have) and make her write continuously. LOVE YOUR WORK!
Felicity Heaton
The Darkest Whisper, the fourth book in Gena Showalter’s Lords of the Underworld series, starts off with a bang that soon fades as the book progresses. The plot wasn’t amazing in this one, mainly focusing on the romance blossoming between the hero, Sabin, the leader of the Greece Lords and keeper of Doubt, and Gwen, a young Harpy female. There are a few fights thrown in to spice things up a bit, but they all felt a little convenient to me. There was no real hints that danger was coming or the en ...more
♥ Sarah ♥
4.5

Wow. Just wow. So much happened in this book I couldn't believe it! Unlike some of the previous books in the series, this one was jam freakin' packed with action. It literally had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. For some reason though, these books are falling just short of the five star mark for me. I'm not sure exactly what it is. Perhaps it's the humor element? There's not much humor in there. When William and Anya are interacting, sure. But, I wish there was more overall. Everyth
Katie(babs)
Sabin is one of the Lords of the Underworld, an immortal warrior, who because of a mistake he made by opening Pandora's box is now bound by the demon of Doubt. He can barely quiet Doubt and Sabin dares not get too close to another, for the last person he cared about, ended up killing herself. Sabin channels this inner demon and uses doubt as a weapon. Doubt is perfect in stopping their enemies who believe the he and his fellow warriors are evil.

The warriors find an underground lab where their en
Buqet
Bu kitap fenaydı. Savaşlar , yeni ırklar , Avcılar... Gena aksiyonlu sahneler yaratmasını iyi biliyor.

Sabin ve diğerleri Mısır'da Piramitlerde Pandora'nın kutusunu gösterecek objelerden birini ararken Avcıların hapsettiği ölümsüz kadınlar bulurlar. Üstelik bu ölümsüz kadınların çoğu hamiledir. Sabin o kadınlar arasında kızıl bir afetti görünce vurulur. Gwen bu savaşçının onu kurtarmaya geldiğine inanamaz. Sabin onun bir Harpy ( Yarı kuş yarı kadın bir mitolojik yaratık) , tehlikeli bir silah o
♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness
This was good. I liked Gwen and her inner Harpy :)Plus I think red heads are hot!

Didn't think I would like Sabin (Keeper of doubt) honestly doubted (all puns intended) that he would be a worthy read.

Like all the other stories in the series the hero and heroine take an awful long time to stop their petty bickering and realize there undivided sickening love for each other.

As there is already one hundred and one reviews on this book I wont go further.

Just looking forward to Paris book and William
Sercan Vatansever
Çift olarak en kötü ve gereksizi bu kitaptı herhalde. Kendilerine ait bir konuları bile yoktu. Yan karakterler olmasa çekilmezdi bence. Gideon'u çok sevdiğimi söylemeliyim. Allah'tan onun kitabına yaklaştık. Torin'in bölümünü görmek de sevindirdi. Cameo bir tık daha fazla yer aldı bu kitapta. Bayılıyorum ona. Paris ve Aeron'un bölümleri gene harika. Ayrıca bölümleri olmasa da Strider ve (sonunda!) Amun'u da doğru düzgün görebildik.

Bu tarz çiftlerin eşleşmesini konu alan seriler ne yazık ki iler
Iva
I liked this couple the least, but Gwen was pretty kick-ass so it was still pretty enjoyable. The best part was the situation in Chicago. It was sooo epic! EPIC!EPIC!EPIC!
Ugh, I love this series...
Gena Showalter Fans: The Darkest Whisper (LOTU #4) 1 17 Jul 23, 2012 11:23AM
  • Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)
  • Deep Kiss Of Winter (Includes: Immortals After Dark, #8; Alien Huntress, #4.5)
  • Noah (Nightwalkers, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5)
  • Tempted (Eternal Guardians, #3)
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been transl
More about Gena Showalter...
The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3) The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5) The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld, #6)

“Demon?” Gwen gasped out. Her back jerked ramrod-straight, and her face leeched of
color. “Did you just say demon?”

Oh, uh…did I say that?” Strider once again glanced around the plane helplessly. “No, no.
I think I said seaman.”
210 likes
“He’s a love-’em-and-leave-’em kind of guy. And though he’s not a Lord, he does have a curse hanging over his head. I have the book to prove it.”
William growled low in his throat. “Anya! Must you share my secrets with everyone?” He flattened his palms on the arms of his chair. “Fine. If you can spill, I can, too. Anya’s the reason the Titanic sank. She was playing chicken with the icebergs.”
Scowling, Anya anchored her hands on her hips. “William had a bronze made of his penis and placed it on his mantel.”
179 likes