Fighting Faith

Fighting Faith

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  324 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Eric’s band is on the verge of making the big time and life is good. But, when he’s forced to work with Faith, a sexy but hateful videographer, life for the foreseeable future might be a little rocky.

The tension between Eric and Faith is nearly tangible. Their troublesome friction abruptly becomes a lust-hate situation, fraught with vicious barbs and spite, but an explosiv...more
Published January 24th 2012 by No Boundaries Press (first published September 5th 2011)

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardBrie Submits to Her Master by Red PhoenixBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red PhoenixThe William S Club by Riley Banks
Top Self-published Erotica
31st out of 495 books — 796 voters
Lover Reborn by J.R. WardThe Darkest Seduction by Gena ShowalterThe Riding School by C.P. MandaraWicked Nights by Gena ShowalterTaking a Shot by Jaci Burton
Erotica/Romance Novels of 2012
23rd out of 258 books — 329 voters

More lists with this book...

Pam
”perverse foreplay.”

Short, Super HOT read! Kinda worried me in the beginning, these two freaking hated each other. But these two actually got off on all that, like seriously got off on that… and once they did, holy hell was it explosive!

Perfect for me cuz I wanted something with some heat. It’s no where near vanilla, but it’s not super on the kinky side either, just some explosive-no-holds-bar kinda sex.
Vishous
i don't know... it was ok, i liked it, i didn't liked it, i really liked it...
he was an a-hole, a mean a-hole, but sex... oh my... how can u not like him?!?!? so in the end i really liked it even though it's short but ...mmmm... yeah.... very steamy...

description

very indeed...
Nic
For all of you who love hot rock god books, time to download. Fighting Faith reminded me of a cross between Olivia Cunning’s Rock Hard and S.C. Stephen’s Thoughtless. Eric’s band is just about to make it big and Faith is there to document their rise to fame. Faith and Eric can’t stand one another and go out of their way to make the other’s life completely miserable. The sexual tension and chemistry between these characters is brilliant! This was a fun, easy and HOT read, did I say HOT ;-P I foun...more
S.k.delph
I've read just about every book Brandie has written and this tops her charts! It's a steamy love ~ hate romance that sizzles from the first to the last page.
Jessica
Very Very nice! I loved the way the relationship developed the constant bickering, the passion, and the hot hot sex. Eric and Faith never agreed on anything since they first met the first time Eric set eyes on Faith he thought he was in love then she criticized his songs and he hated her. They kept arguing as she did a video for them and then one day things changed, he went to her house to drop somthing off and he was even more insulting she got mad started hitting one thing turned to another an...more
avery
first book of Brandie Buckwine, what i love about this short story it's not all about sex... i know i know a little bit...! *blushes* but still, its really good to read that their relationship is growing... deeper too, not like any other erotic novel that i had. mostly i get bored about all this and that! it was a nice fun read.
Sheryl
WOW!! All i can say is wow! What an awesome short story from Ms Buckwine! I'm not a fan of short stories, but this one had great characterisation and REALLY HOT sex scenes! A really sweet story, especially for those love their stories with bad boy musicians :) Looking forward to more!

PS. I LOVE the cover...very smutty :)
Lori
A solid four stars for this sexy cute little contemp romance ertoica story. The banter is funny. Those sex scenes are steamy and it's got rock stars. If you like contemp romances like Bared to You then you might just like this erotica.
The BookWhisperer
What just happened?? This is not your typical romance. The only words that I have for this novel is rough and aggressive. The relationship between Eric and Faith is intense and brutal. Over time that shifts and transforms, but it is almost overwhelming. I don’t know how I feel about the aggression that becomes a sweet romance. It is a hot and cold area for me. At points this seems hot and intriguing, but at moments I was astounded and deterred by the situation. Due to my complete and utter bewi...more
Nanee Mcgee
The chemistry between Eric and faith is explosive. The writing is perfect capturing; the love/ hate relationship between Eric and Faith, sex scenes as in all of Brandie's are sexy, steamy, hot hot hot. You want to wring both Eric and Faith's necks for not seeing what we see that they would be perfect for each other. Each giving something special to the other in their relationship, Faith feeling loved and whole unlike with ex, and Eric putting more emotion in his writing and singing. You cheer wh...more
Connie Whitfield
Parts of this story are hilarious, other parts are disturbing. Eric is the lead guitar and vocals of the band Utopian Society. Faith is a video grapher and wants to do a documentary on the band. Faith offers some constructive criticism to Eric about his music and he goes ballistic. And what happens to their relationship afterwards is hard to believe! Awesome story!
Kylie Walker
Brandie Buckwine is easily my favourite erotica author! Her stories are always juicy, and Fighting Faith is no exception. The chemistry between the two main characters is electric, and the sex - smokin' hot as always. I read this in one hit, couldn't put it down! Can't wait for Brandie's next tantalising tale.
Ginette
really good quick read...this is the 1st book that I've read by this author & I enjoyed it. I would try anothe rof her books....Loved both Eric & Faith...he is a bit of an ass but you can't help but love him...just remember its a short read so I felt like a few things where missing. again just my opinion
Megan
This is a good little short. Eric and Faith start out bickering all the time but when they happen to be alone, one thing leads to another and they are all over each other. I would have really liked this to be longer just to add more scenes with the main characters. More is always better in my opinion :)
Jessa Worthe
Loved this book, was super hot and steamy, and the romance/hatemance :) was great, loved the charictors, just loved everything. Well apart from the book ending, that was a bummer, wanted more faith and eric.
Its a must read, couldn't put it down!
Summer Ellis
Crazy good! Makes your jaw drop and your hoo-ha sing (which is never bad, right???)
Characters keep you on your toes without making you want to bang your head against a wall.
If you haven't already, READ THIS BOOK! :)
Leah Griffith
Brandie Buckwine never disappoints with her excellent writing skills and flair for creating meaningful scenes that draw you completely in. Loved, Fighting Faith! Love Brandie!
Mayrose
I like the whole rock and roll storyline but had a little trouble with the main guys behavior at first. He eventually won me over and I very much liked the book.
Stacey
This was a quick, love/hate, sexy read. I didn't realize it was short, but I enjoyed the length, any longer and the story would of felt forced. I need me a rocker bf..
Karina
Si pudiera ponerle menos lo haría :/
Eric es un completo idiota y Faith no se queda atrás, su relación es demasiado enferma para mi gusto.
Eric se la pasa insultando a Faith y parece que mientras más lo hace ella se "enamora" más.
Entiendo que existan relaciones destructivas y que al principio los personajes se odien pero esto es demasiado, Faith debe estar realmente enferma y baja de autoestima si se deja tratar así.
(view spoiler)...more
Catherine
Eric called Faith one too many bitches & sluts for my liking. And she let him one too many times.
Yvonne
Sorry but men who Call women sluts, bitch or whore don't get Any respect from me.
Brandy
One of my top rated, favorite books of 2012! Love! Love! Love!! Amazing!
Juliana at Keepin It Real BB
This was an interesting read....Review to come :)
Christy
This is a good short story. Lots of HOT sex!
Rebecca
Wwwwooohooo! This was haaawwtt!!
Firefly
A short good smut trip :)
Karen Stone
HOT...wish it was longer !
Muriel
Apr 17, 2014 Muriel added it
Review to come!
Goodreads Librari...: Help! Combined a book, but the wrong one shows up 7 36 Jun 03, 2012 08:38AM
  • Front Man (Front Man, #1)
  • The Burn List
  • UnBurdened
  • After Midnight (Black Phoenix #1)
  • Sheet Music (Covert Attractions #1)
  • The Name of the Game
  • Perfectly Hopeless
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Travis (Buffalo Rocker Series, #1)
  • Getting Real
  • Torrential
  • Stardom (Fusion, #3)
  • MADversary
  • Sweet Temptation (Wicked, #4)
  • No Love for the Wicked (Damned, #2)
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Plausibility
  • Lumberjack in Love
From a very young age, Brandie has written stories in her head, having hundreds of hours to fill as she traveled the world with her parents. While reading took up a great deal of her time, day dreaming and creating characters with exciting tales to tell took up more. Unable to fight the inevitable, a few years ago Brandie started writing out her stories to share with others. She writes under sever...more
More about Brandie Buckwine...
Crazy Emma Long Arm of the Law The Boathouse To Kiss You Again - An Erotic Romance The Sturgis Diaries The First Year A Farewell to My Cherry