Start by marking “Fighting Faith” as Want to Read:
Fighting Faith

Fighting Faith

Eric’s band is on the verge of making the big time and life is good. But, when he’s forced to work with Faith, a sexy but hateful videographer, life for the foreseeable future might be a little rocky.

The tension between Eric and Faith is nearly tangible. Their troublesome friction abruptly becomes a lust-hate situation, fraught with vicious barbs and spite, but an explosiv
Published January 24th 2012 by No Boundaries Press (first published September 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Faith

Red Iza
Jun 16, 2015 Red Iza rated it did not like it
Reviewed for http://theereaderjunkie.wordpress.com

I’m so mad at that book ! I owned another book by the same author, I’ve deleted it without reading it – that’s how far it goes. That review is a rant, I have to get this off my chest – be warned.

Faith criticizes Eric’s music publicly the day the y meet – bad idea, he never gets over that and just behaves like a total jerk. She could sue him for harrassment. But she’s so dumb she won’t.

Eric is known as a “nice guy”. This nice guy calls the… I can
Pam
”perverse foreplay.”

Short, Super HOT read! Kinda worried me in the beginning, these two freaking hated each other. But these two actually got off on all that, like seriously got off on that… and once they did, holy hell was it explosive!

Perfect for me cuz I wanted something with some heat. It’s no where near vanilla, but it’s not super on the kinky side either, just some explosive-no-holds-bar kinda sex.
Vishous
i don't know... it was ok, i liked it, i didn't liked it, i really liked it...
he was an a-hole, a mean a-hole, but sex... oh my... how can u not like him?!?!? so in the end i really liked it even though it's short but ...mmmm... yeah.... very steamy...

description

very indeed...
S.k.delph
Sep 07, 2012 S.k.delph rated it it was amazing
I've read just about every book Brandie has written and this tops her charts! It's a steamy love ~ hate romance that sizzles from the first to the last page.
Nic
Sep 18, 2012 Nic rated it really liked it
For all of you who love hot rock god books, time to download. Fighting Faith reminded me of a cross between Olivia Cunning’s Rock Hard and S.C. Stephen’s Thoughtless. Eric’s band is just about to make it big and Faith is there to document their rise to fame. Faith and Eric can’t stand one another and go out of their way to make the other’s life completely miserable. The sexual tension and chemistry between these characters is brilliant! This was a fun, easy and HOT read, did I say HOT ;-P I foun ...more
Jessica
Very Very nice! I loved the way the relationship developed the constant bickering, the passion, and the hot hot sex. Eric and Faith never agreed on anything since they first met the first time Eric set eyes on Faith he thought he was in love then she criticized his songs and he hated her. They kept arguing as she did a video for them and then one day things changed, he went to her house to drop somthing off and he was even more insulting she got mad started hitting one thing turned to another an ...more
avery
Jul 18, 2012 avery rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
first book of Brandie Buckwine, what i love about this short story it's not all about sex... i know i know a little bit...! *blushes* but still, its really good to read that their relationship is growing... deeper too, not like any other erotic novel that i had. mostly i get bored about all this and that! it was a nice fun read.
Sheryl
WOW!! All i can say is wow! What an awesome short story from Ms Buckwine! I'm not a fan of short stories, but this one had great characterisation and REALLY HOT sex scenes! A really sweet story, especially for those love their stories with bad boy musicians :) Looking forward to more!

PS. I LOVE the cover...very smutty :)
Ginette
Feb 19, 2013 Ginette rated it really liked it
really good quick read...this is the 1st book that I've read by this author & I enjoyed it. I would try anothe rof her books....Loved both Eric & Faith...he is a bit of an ass but you can't help but love him...just remember its a short read so I felt like a few things where missing. again just my opinion
Lori
Aug 28, 2012 Lori rated it really liked it
A solid four stars for this sexy cute little contemp romance ertoica story. The banter is funny. Those sex scenes are steamy and it's got rock stars. If you like contemp romances like Bared to You then you might just like this erotica.
Yvonne
Sep 08, 2013 Yvonne rated it did not like it
Shelves: give-up-on-lousy
Sorry but men who Call women sluts, bitch or whore don't get Any respect from me.
Catherine
Mar 24, 2013 Catherine rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star
Eric called Faith one too many bitches & sluts for my liking. And she let him one too many times.
La Mala ✌
Mar 17, 2015 La Mala ✌ marked it as desafio-no-recomendaciones

No-recomendado por Veronica

description

Propósitos de este desafío: Leer de principio a fin libros considerados "malos". Mi intención es encontrar al menos UNA cualidad buena en ellos y reseñarlos objetivamente siguiendo 20 puntos a desarrollar brevemente. (Los puntos varían según el género del que se trate.)

Si tienen ganas de No-recomendarme otros libros pueden comentar
por acá o ACÁ. ¡Cualquier género es bienvenido! Cuanto más variado, mejor :)
The BookWhisperer
Sep 21, 2012 The BookWhisperer rated it liked it
What just happened?? This is not your typical romance. The only words that I have for this novel is rough and aggressive. The relationship between Eric and Faith is intense and brutal. Over time that shifts and transforms, but it is almost overwhelming. I don’t know how I feel about the aggression that becomes a sweet romance. It is a hot and cold area for me. At points this seems hot and intriguing, but at moments I was astounded and deterred by the situation. Due to my complete and utter bewi ...more
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
3.5 Stars
A knock down, drag out, non stop hit you in the face story. Fighting Faith is truly a fight from beginning to end. At first meeting Eric is rubbed the wrong way by some constructive criticism from Faith. Taking the attraction he instantly has for Faith to level that has the fist flaring. Raw, rude and nothing is fair in lust and war. As the insults fly and the temperature rises, Eric and Faith will make your jaw drop. Good or bad? That remains to be seen.

I really like the gritty rawness
Nanee Mcgee
Aug 19, 2012 Nanee Mcgee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The chemistry between Eric and faith is explosive. The writing is perfect capturing; the love/ hate relationship between Eric and Faith, sex scenes as in all of Brandie's are sexy, steamy, hot hot hot. You want to wring both Eric and Faith's necks for not seeing what we see that they would be perfect for each other. Each giving something special to the other in their relationship, Faith feeling loved and whole unlike with ex, and Eric putting more emotion in his writing and singing. You cheer wh ...more
Karina
Jul 13, 2014 Karina rated it did not like it
Si pudiera ponerle menos lo haría :/
Eric es un completo idiota y Faith no se queda atrás, su relación es demasiado enferma para mi gusto.
Eric se la pasa insultando a Faith y parece que mientras más lo hace ella se "enamora" más.
Entiendo que existan relaciones destructivas y que al principio los personajes se odien pero esto es demasiado, Faith debe estar realmente enferma y baja de autoestima si se deja tratar así.
(view spoiler)
Necey
Dec 08, 2014 Necey rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't Care Too Much

...for this one. The H was extremely abusive, and I couldn't accept the way he spoke to the h. Bantering back and forth is one thing, being hateful and disrespectful is something totally different. She should have called the police after one of their sexual encounters! The premise was cute and I think would have been wonderfully executed without the abuse. Although the sex was hot, I just couldn't reconcile the two, and so this book left me feeling sad, really. For the heroin
Megan
May 08, 2012 Megan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: epubs
This is a good little short. Eric and Faith start out bickering all the time but when they happen to be alone, one thing leads to another and they are all over each other. I would have really liked this to be longer just to add more scenes with the main characters. More is always better in my opinion :)
Kim C.
Nov 08, 2014 Kim C. rated it liked it
This was a quickie freebie I picked up. Talk about enemies to lovers! Oh boy! Eric was downright brutal and nasty to Faith and she was almost as cruel to him. But for whatever reason it worked for them and gave them some explosive chemistry when they got together. (This is not a book for everyone. Again, Eric was VERY insulting to Faith at times.)
Kylie Walker
Sep 07, 2012 Kylie Walker rated it it was amazing
Brandie Buckwine is easily my favourite erotica author! Her stories are always juicy, and Fighting Faith is no exception. The chemistry between the two main characters is electric, and the sex - smokin' hot as always. I read this in one hit, couldn't put it down! Can't wait for Brandie's next tantalising tale.
Connie
Aug 11, 2013 Connie rated it it was amazing
Parts of this story are hilarious, other parts are disturbing. Eric is the lead guitar and vocals of the band Utopian Society. Faith is a video grapher and wants to do a documentary on the band. Faith offers some constructive criticism to Eric about his music and he goes ballistic. And what happens to their relationship afterwards is hard to believe! Awesome story!
Summer Ellis
Oct 26, 2011 Summer Ellis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
Crazy good! Makes your jaw drop and your hoo-ha sing (which is never bad, right???)
Characters keep you on your toes without making you want to bang your head against a wall.
If you haven't already, READ THIS BOOK! :)
Michelle
Nov 10, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I really don't know what to say. I feel like I may be committing some sort of crime reading this book.. Hot is an understatement but like someone else says it works.. Are the cops gonna show up and cart me to erotica novella jail?
Jessa Worthe
Sep 01, 2012 Jessa Worthe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book, was super hot and steamy, and the romance/hatemance :) was great, loved the charictors, just loved everything. Well apart from the book ending, that was a bummer, wanted more faith and eric.
Its a must read, couldn't put it down!
Mayrose
Sep 08, 2012 Mayrose rated it really liked it
I like the whole rock and roll storyline but had a little trouble with the main guys behavior at first. He eventually won me over and I very much liked the book.
Juliana Cabrera
Mar 24, 2013 Juliana Cabrera rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read....Review to come :)
Stacey
May 26, 2013 Stacey rated it it was amazing
This was a quick, love/hate, sexy read. I didn't realize it was short, but I enjoyed the length, any longer and the story would of felt forced. I need me a rocker bf..
Sharon Loumakis
Nov 11, 2014 Sharon Loumakis rated it it was amazing
phewy hot hot hot! loved this short story of love and hate, definitely work reading!!!
Verónica
Aug 24, 2014 Verónica rated it did not like it
Shelves: no-eres-para-mi
Mi nota es un 0.
Pésimo libro, que de las página 0 a la 24 de llevan fatal y no se soportan y en el 25 ale a follar... Pésimo de verdad.
Abandonó la lectura, no merece seguir leyendo más.
Goodreads Librari...: Help! Combined a book, but the wrong one shows up 7 36 Jun 03, 2012 08:38AM
  • A Werewolf's Tale (Forbidden Alliance, #1)
  • UnBurdened
  • The Name of the Game
  • Perfectly Hopeless
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Lilith
  • Stardom (Fusion, #3)
  • Front Man (Front Man, #1)
  • Travis (Buffalo Rocker Series, #1)
  • Getting Real
  • Torrential
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • The Moon Rises (Gigi Monroe, #1)
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • For Everything
  • Metal Urge
  • Tempt Me Not (Wicked, #1)
  • Shield
From a very young age, Brandie has written stories in her head, having hundreds of hours to fill as she traveled the world with her parents. While reading took up a great deal of her time, day dreaming and creating characters with exciting tales to tell took up more. Unable to fight the inevitable, a few years ago Brandie started writing out her stories to share with others. She writes under sever ...more
More about Brandie Buckwine...