Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers

2.44 of 5 stars 2.44  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Balancing freedom versus responsibility poses enough of a challenge for a college freshman without the added trauma of separation from his identical twin. Away from home for the first time to attend Vandercroft College for Visual Arts in Omega, Georgia, Andrew Dyer finds himself miles away from the life he loves and the family he treasures.

Three months earlier, Andrew's tw...more
ebook
Published January 23rd 2012 by Sex Ensues Press

Don Bradshaw
This was a terribly disappointing story. The insta-love between Andrew and Bruno was far flung. The appearance of the vampire hunters who arrived just in the nick of time buy did not kill Jonah felt contrived to me. The twincest was a tiny bit of the story unfortunately. I found it totally absurd that Bruno was going to tell his parents about him being a vampire first so they would take his being gay better. Who reasons things out like that? Save your time and skip this story.
Ayanna
*sigh
Boring, predictable, cheesy.

Did I mention boring?

D: Boring twincest...(with a bit on the side thrown in so EVERYONE (who isn't "evil") gets to be happy)

But boring twincest. Xe made twincest boring!

blub
(view spoiler)...more
Madambutterfly
Although the story is a simple one, I found I enjoyed it a lot and it served to whet my appetite for more. Unfortunately it seems there is no more. Hayden you need to get writing again lol!

Delighted to find the twincest element as it's a sadly small part of mm romance :(

I rated it a 4. I did ponder whether to give it a 3.5 but the deciding factor was that I genuinely wanted to read more. I wanted to know what happened when the twins went home to mom and dad and how they solved the problem of fee...more
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Kynthos-the-Archer
Kynthos-the-Archer marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Davina
Davina added it
May 03, 2013
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Jon O
Jon O marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2012
-RMG
-RMG marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2012
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
May 10, 2012
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2012