Start by marking “Kara's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kara's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #1)

Kara's Wolves (Wolf Masters #1)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  1,459 ratings  ·  58 reviews
Kara Shepherd is about to compete in her last gymnastics meet and graduate from college. A week before graduation, her roommates drag her out to a country bar to live a little before entering the real world. She has no idea the course her future is on is about to take a sharp turn.

Justin Masters and his lifelong friend, Trevor Shields, share everything from their home to t
ebook
Published January 5th 2015 by Hartwood Publishing (first published January 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kara's Wolves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kara's Wolves

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackBound by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman
Best Menage à Quatre Books
67th out of 208 books — 289 voters
A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseStay with Me by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackTheir One and Only by Trista Ann MichaelsYours Truly, Taddy by Avery Aster
Ménage à Trois
72nd out of 279 books — 181 voters

More lists with this book...

Carolyn F.
Kara goes to the bar with her roommates who think she needs to live a little before college ends. There she meets Justin who is freaked out because with one whiff he can tell that she's his mate. The only problem is Trevor, his best friend that he usually shares women with. How is Trevor going to handle this? The answer is pissed, because he thinks Justin made out with his mate. Ta da- they're both her mate.

This book tries to get serious with a stalker guy thrown in, but the dialogue in that par
Bea
Hot chic walks into a bar and meets alpha hot shifter stud #1. He brings her back home to meet his best friend. They all instantly have the hots and fall in love. Enter bitter evil wolf with a chip on his shoulder and an axe to grind. He now wants to kill our hot studs and make chicky his. Drama ensue.

It is your typical erotica shape shifter story, nothing new to see. If you like thin plot devices, no character development, and typical ménage positions, then this book is for you.
Jackie (Literary Escapism)
If you’re looking for an erotic romance and are not sure what book to open, I would definitely recommend picking up the first book in the Wolf Masters series. Even with the trend of not following through with the outside conflict, I never once hesitated from opening up the next book in the series.

Read my full review on August 12th here.
Emily
Justin Masters and best friend Trevor Shields had always hoped they would be in their thirties before they found their mate, but at 28 Justin can't believe she has just walked through the door. His feelings for the beauty are conflicted as the tiny gymnast is everything he could have hoped but it also means that his friend Trevor will be on his own without a mate.

Trevor knows the scent he is smelling when he walks through the door is his mate, what has him going crazy is why it is all over his
Kathryn
I require a lot for a shifter book to keep me company now. And Becca Jameson has hit all the marks. Finding her is quite a surprise, and being able to meet her soon makes my day.

Kara is finishing her degree, finishing her gymnastic career and wondering where the heck she's going to go from here. The night she enters the bar, her life changes with the meeting of Justin.

Justin is out for a Friday night, just like any rancher in the area, enjoying a beer with a friend and scoping out the girls. Wh
Nickcole
Stars: 4

Overall: Amazing! This book was such a wild and sexually romantic ride.

Characters: Kara ; Justin & Trevor

Page Turner: Yes

Series Cont: Yes!

Recommend: Yes!
Delta
Jan 10, 2014 Delta marked it as dnf
The immature sounding dialogue kept me from getting interested in this story. Quitting at page 50.
Kim
Two hot wolves...what's not to love?
Malinda
4 stars

This was a good story. I liked Kara, Justin and Trevor and their story was very enjoyable. I actually read book #2 in the series first and it made me curious about book #1 so I decided to try it.

Kara is a gymnast and is getting ready to graduate form college with a teaching degree. She has parents she loves and friends but she doesn't date much as she's too busy between gymnastics and classes. A week before graduation, Kara roommates convince her to go out to a bar much to Kara's dismay.

T
Heather Wiese
Kara is an education major finishing up her senior year in college. Her friends convince her to go out to a country bar instead of studying for finals and for once, she caves. As soon as she walks into the bar Justin, a wolf-shifter, recognizes her as his mate. He isn't too happy about it at first (he isn't ready to settle down), but then he sees her and game over. Since she is human though he is going to have to figure out how to break the news to her that she is a mate to a werewolf. After dan ...more
Julie Ramsey
Kara's Wolves (book 1)

Kara, a gymnasts at the end of her career and also at the end of her time at college. Is looking to the future, as a teacher. She has had a couple short romance in the past but has been more into her gymnastics than men. So, when her 2 best friends, talk her into going clubbing, she goes reluctantly.

Justin and Trever, best friends and raised as brothers, have been sharing women for years. They have always known, as wolves, they would come across their mates and that would b
Tracey
This series has been fun to read. Getting to know all the Masters family and extended family. Kara is a spitfire that knows her mind and is very independent; that is until she met Justin and Trevor. Kara is human while Justin and Trevor are wolf shifters so they are opening a whole new world to Kara of their life as well as a menage relationship. Justin and Trevor had shared women and always assumed when either met their mate they would have to stop; lucky for them nature had a different plan an ...more
Jessica Weissenburger
I've found that the more books I read the higher my standards seem to be going. Needless to say I wasn't overly impressed with this book and I couldn't find the interest to muster through the final 50 pages or so. I broke down the main elements that make a good story and "graded" the story's use of them.

Characterization: There was very little development and what little characterization the author included was unoriginal or incredibly dull. For instance, Kara was very average in appearance, she
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Sharing women is nothing new for Justin and Trevor; it’s something that has happened many times in the past. Their fear that they wouldn’t be able to share their mates though, is something that they don’t have to worry about now. Being in the bar when Kara walks in, Justin’s wolf makes it well known that Kara is his mate, and the urge to claim her starts to set in.
Waiting for her graduation to come around so she can enter the real world, Kara’s friends take her to the bar. When she sees Justin
Christina
Good Start, but

It was a good start, but I kept getting angry at Kara. She kept just going along with everything instead of asserting her wants.

And Trevor was just too dominating. I found him to be very selfish. "Does she know we won't allow her continue?"

Still a decent book, but if this is how the rest of the series will be like I'm gonna pass.
Lynnett
This was a hot little story that I got free on BookBub. It is not my normal type of story, but I did like it nonetheless. There was a lot of hot steamy possessiveness, some drama with a little plot to round out this little story. Very quick read.
Belinda Simmons
Wonderful book

This is a wonderful book. It will keep you on your toes while reading. One human and two shapeshifters in the mix and you will definitely get some H O T stuff.
Charity
Review for Nocturnereads.com

I am struggling with rating this book between a 3.5 and 4.
The Good- Hot Romance, steamy sex scenes, fun details. I love the Justin, Kara, Trevor ménage, they felt very developed and emotionally connected. There was light and fun humor that had me laughing out loud a couple of times. The romance to the story was spot on.

The not so good- Barry, I think if we were going to have a villain and POV sections from him that we needed to get a little deeper and spend more time
Karen Temple
Twosome

If you like the idea of two males with you at all times, you will love this book. It more or less gets to the point. Couldn't put it down.
Brenda
This book was holy Hot!! Trevor and Justin were definatly panty droppers! I do however with there was more excitement when Barry was plotting to take Kara. Over all it was good!
Tania
I'm a glutton for punishment aren't I? I don't know why I continue to read the same ol' shapeshifter erotica but I do!
Jeannine
Who doesn't love a short n sweet shifter romance? Easy quick read, with characters you grow to love.
Jessica
Really liked it.
Paige
Cheesy story line, but was worth a quick read.
Blackvo
Damn, i'm not into menage and supernatural. Damn this book, for changing my direction towards it. I can't fight it, can't stop read this, can't deny how i love the story and the sex. This is the book i will forever remember, because this book, now... i'm into menage. About the supernatural, after this book i'm trying to read other supernatural erotic book, but they just fail me. This book, the story, the sex, is totally HOT and GREAT. They deserve great review and i give it. XOXO
Ms. Phoenix
So this book was ok and I can't really pinpoint ecactly why it didn't float my boat. But what I can day is after about the 100th time saying they share women. Might slightly be exaggerating here but I got the point that they shared women. I don't really know if I want to continue in the series yet. This is just my personal opinion so happy reading peeps.
Elisa Bookaholic
I enjoyed this story and will definitely be rereading it. Kara is adorable and so are the 2 men. It was refreshing having a heroine who didn't have any 'problems' and had come from a stable family environment.

The villein was completely wacked. Not sure how believable he was but he added a warped humor to the story line.

I would recommend this to my friends.
Jp
It's my first time reading a book by this author and I have to say it wasn't bad. Unfortunately the character development could have been a little deeper and some of the suspense only felt superficial. I still enjoyed the story, even though I'd love to have read more background story, more details and a little more romance.
Nonetheless a very enjoyable release.
Shh I'm reading!
I liked the characters and thought the book did a decent job of pacing. My biggest issue was the constant repetition of information. How many times do you have to tell me Justin and Trevor share everything, that Trevor's parents died when he was five, that Kara needs time.....Thanks, but I got it the first 2 times.
  • Set Me Free  (Pack Law, #1)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Dances with Wolves (Highland Wolves, #1)
  • Alphas' Mate
  • Battered Not Broken
  • Winter of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #2)
  • Wild Love (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #1)
  • Suddenly Wolf (Suddenly Wolf, #1)
  • Maggie's Mates
  • Claiming Her Geeks
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
Becca Jameson lives in Atlanta, Georgia. When she isn’t writing, she can be found reading, editing, scrapbooking, running, swimming, biking, or taxiing kids. After enjoying several years on the editing side of the business, she decided to give writing a try. Now she can’t stop! And the voices in her head are clamoring to get out faster than she can get them onto “paper”. Becca writes both contempo ...more
More about Becca Jameson...

Wolf Masters (6 books)
  • Lindsey's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #2)
  • Jessica’s Wolves (Wolf Masters, #3)
  • Alyssa's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #4)
  • Tessa's Wolf (Wolf Masters Book 5)
  • Rebecca's Wolves (Wolf Masters #6)
Lindsey's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #2) Come (The Fight Club #1) Jessica’s Wolves (Wolf Masters, #3) Tarnished (Wolf Gatherings, #1) Alyssa's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #4)