Start by marking “Haunted” as Want to Read:
Haunted

Haunted (The Horror Diaries #1-5)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When darkness falls and the air turns cold, ghosts come out to play. Heather Beck presents Haunted, an anthology of ghostly encounters and paranormal events. *Haunted contains The Horror Diaries Volumes 1-5.

Ghost Park
After discovering a mysterious playground in the woods, Chase is stalked by angry ghost children.

A Haunting Past
Truce’s class trip to an old native reserve tu
Published 2010 by Treasure Cove Books

To ask other readers questions about Haunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted

Julianna
Mar 15, 2011 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Kids Who Like Scary Stories
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Ghost Park Ghost Park was a nice little story that was slightly creepy without being too scary. I liked that the main character, Chase, was interested in preserving the environment while still being sympathetic to her dad's plight of needing a job. I thought Ghost Park also had a great message about how important it can be to let go of the hurts of the past in order to get on with living life. Overall, it was probably my favorite story in the anthology and a pretty enj
Lenore Wolfe
Ghost Park is about a young girl who wishes to save a piece of land that is to be turned into a large, chain shopping center. She wishes that her father would not be part of the destruction of this land, but her father needs the job--and her family needs the money.

However, when two young ghosts show her their parents grave and lock her in a ship, hidden from human eyes, Chase learns a lesson of a different kind--one that just might change her mind.

I loved, A Haunted Past, where Truce becomes eme
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://aurorareviews.blogspot.com/201...

Are you afraid of the dark? This book will give you five great reasons to pull the covers over your head if you’re not doing so already.

“A Haunting Past” starts out a little slow but it quickly builds up steam. The twist at the end wasn’t something I had anticipated and more than makes up for the rocky beginning. I was also surprised to see Truce getting help in his battle against Bear from an unexpected source. The relationship betwe
Lady Rogue
Considering my own kids are grown up, I haven't taken the time to read many children novels lately. But when I read this book, it brought back memories of my own childhood. You know the ones about that one creepy house that all your friends dare you to go into or perhaps you were told one of the local urban legends that kept you up at night. Haunted held that essence of creepy within its pages. Five short stories filled with fantasy, legend, and horror and written in a fun and fast pace that wil ...more
Bb Reviews
Haunted is a riveting collection of spine-chilling ghost stories. It’s a creepy and surprisingly fun read. My favourite story is “The Manor On The Rocks” because it was so scary and had tons of plot twists that kept me guessing who was the real ghost. I highly recommend this book to people who love fun, scary and imaginative stories.
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Dolly Carter
Dolly Carter marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Jeana
Jeana marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Brandy Searles
Brandy Searles marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
J. Giggles
J. Giggles marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Sangria
Sangria marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2011
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2011
Heather Beck is a Canadian Author and Screenwriter who began writing professionally at the age of sixteen. Since then she has written eleven well-reviewed books, including the bestselling series, The Horror Diaries, which has sold in six continents.

Heather received an Honors Bachelor of Arts degree from university where she specialized in English and studied an array of disciplines. Currently, she
More about Heather Beck...
Frostbitten Sir Tristan's Estate (Legends Unleashed, #1) Where Feelings Go To Die (Legends Unleashed, #8) A Watery Grave (The Horror Diaries, #5) Freaky Frank (Legends Unleashed, #2)