Start by marking “Man Theory and Other Stories” as Want to Read:
Man Theory and Other Stories

Man Theory and Other Stories

"Man Theory and Other Stories" book blurb

"Ouch" - Who knew a yoga class would be so dangerous...and romantic?

"Man Theory" - When a geeky co-worker espouses his theory on love, a friend risks her heart.

"Tommy and the Teacher" - A young boy steals from the school’s book fair causing interesting possibilities to arise.
Published February 20th 2012 by Ink Lion Books

To ask other readers questions about Man Theory and Other Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man Theory and Other Stories

Melissa
Jun 16, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Three short stories of love and finding a match. Each was unique and features Ms. Batman's wit. My favorite was Tommy and the Teacher. Poor Tommy... I guess he felt he had a good idea and at least the teacher had a heart. All in all, I could relate to that story and was pleased that the parent made sure his son learned a lesson.

If you like a quick read filled with wonderful tales of romance....Man Theory is for you!
Lyra
Vicki Batman has become one of my favorite "I need a quick smile" writers. Funny and optimistic, each story lasts about as long as a delectable bonbon, but without the extra calories.
clojo9372
Nov 11, 2016 clojo9372 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Man Theory...and Other Stories” shows the road to finding true love can be funny as well as romantic. I am sure you won’t be able to stop yourself from smiling as you read these three adorable short stories. I know I didn’t! I loved the witty dialogue between her characters. Ms. Batman is a very talented writer! :)
Vicki Batman
Mar 22, 2012 Vicki Batman added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: 2012
Vicki Batman has given us three short, humor-filled stories that are quick and easy reads, flowing with sassy dialogue and will be sure to touch your heart.

This wonderful collection of short stories are warm, colourful and very sweet each contains just enough humour to find a smile for the readers face. --- Easy reading never got better, five stars.

Ms. Batman's short stories are like a snack size package of Peanut M&Ms. They are sweet, salty, and addictive. You will love her characters and e
Jane Wakely
Jane Wakely rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2012
Sheila Seabrook
Sheila Seabrook rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2013
Sheikh Ahmmed Nazirul Bashir
Sheikh Ahmmed Nazirul Bashir rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Jonathan Mccurry
Jonathan Mccurry rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2012
Anadya
Anadya rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Chayce
Chayce rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Liese Sherwood-Fabre
Liese Sherwood-Fabre rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2012
Kathy Ivan
Kathy Ivan rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2013
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2012
Ayla
Ayla marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Marie
Marie added it
Aug 14, 2012
Karilyn
Karilyn marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Michelle Miles
Michelle Miles marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
Tami Brothers
Tami Brothers marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
kumquat8
kumquat8 marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Vicki Batman
Oct 15, 2014 Vicki Batman added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Sam Bradley
Sam Bradley marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Sam Bradley
Sam Bradley marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Lissa Welch
Lissa Welch marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Award-winning author, Vicki Batman, has sold many romantic comedy works to the True magazines, several publishers, and most recently, two romantic comedy mysteries to The Wild Rose Press. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Sisters in Crime, and several writing groups.

Avid Jazzerciser. Handbag lover. Mahjong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Chocaholic. Best Mom ever.
More about Vicki Batman...