Start by marking “Ježeva kućica” as Want to Read:
Ježeva kućica

Ježeva kućica

4.58 of 5 stars 4.58  ·  rating details  ·  1,082 ratings  ·  21 reviews
"Po šumi, širom, bez staze, puta Ježurka Ježić povazdan luta."; početak je zasigurno najpoznatije Ćopićeve priče u stihovima, uz koju su odrastala mnoga djeca, a koja je i danas rado čitana, svježa i živa. Jež, slavni šumski lovac, nakon ugodne gozbe kod prijateljice lije, uputio se svojoj kućici. Putem je sreo životinje koje kao ni domaćica lija, nikako nisu mogle shvatit ...more
Published 1978 by Naša djeca (first published January 1st 1949)

To ask other readers questions about Ježeva kućica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ježeva kućica

ivoonaa
ali je moj,
tu sam slobodan
i gazda svoj.
Ivana
This wonderful children's story is also available in English. In case that somebody is interested here's the publisher's address http://www.istrosbooks.com/products/b...

Povratak u djetinjstvo, baš sam pogledala na youtube i ima vezija ove priče, baš lijepo. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aluerg...)
Prekrasna i poučna priča za djecu. Ah, te stare priče za djecu, danas je sve nekako hiperaktivno, ni priče za djecu nemaju onu neku jednostavnost, zapravo sve je manje priča. No, dobro možda je više p
Jana
If you didn't know this book by heart, oooo, you suck!

I think every elementary school had a recital competition with this one.

Mental pictures from their dinners are still in my head.

Loved it, still so so love it.
FreeNightFalls
I can't even describe how much I love this story. It is imprinted on my mind: the proud hedgehog, the stars, the moon, the night in the woods, his little home, the animals he meets. I can almost feel the breeze, the flowers, the chirping of the crickets. It is one of the children's story that I will remember until I'm alive.
Dani California
When I was little, we had this on vinyl! They always played it for me on my uncle's old record player... Beautiful memories - twelve years later, I can still recite it by heart.
Zrinka Jelic
This poem is about a hedgehog and his love for his humble home and I, as many, read it to my younger cousins and nephew so many times that I memorized it. It rhymes and it's very catchy. I attempted to translate it, but it's right down impossible. Much is lost to translation. I'll give you the first three verses, to get the taste of it. NOTE: this is my attempt not an official translation, if there's one.

FAMOUS HUNTER

Through out forest,
Without path,
Without way,
Hedgy Hedgehog,
Wanders all day.

Hu
Piet Michael
I didn't get every single word, but it's a harmless little tale for children. Nice.
sonja
My Grandfather brought me this book when he visited from Bosna when I was a kid, and I loved it so much as a child even though I didn't know čirilica very well and my dad had to help me along. I had forgotten all about this book in the past couple years but suddenly was reminded when I was painting a fox and remembered the Miss Fox from the story. It'll stay with me forever, it's fricken magnificent.
Lyra Belacqua
This one was my first at the age of 3, i got it for Christmas and i read it immediately. 25 years later and i remember every single word. Secrets are well kept in the playground. As simple as it gets.
Molly
"Po šumi, širom,. bez staze, puta, Ježurka Ježić povazdan luta." Is there a person in Croatia that read at least two books, and doesn't know these verses? I don't think so.
Aleksandar
Jednoga dana, videli nismo, Jezic je, kazu, dobio pismo...:)
Marko
Jun 03, 2015 Marko marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I am in Australia and would like to purchase this edition of the book. Where can I find it?
Iva
Still have it, and still I read it every now and again. It is a story I will cherish forever.
Dusko Lazanski
To samo hulje, nosi ih vrag,
za ručak daju svoj rodni prag!
Lana
Book of my childhood... :-)
Ivana
Last night I read this to my daughter and she was thrilled!

However, in this paper and older elementary school students could learn a lot, and they probably have already forgotten this story - I have a new challenge! :-)
Amina
first one in elementary school :))
Aishvaria Mariappan
Aishvaria Mariappan marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Radhika Chauhan
Radhika Chauhan marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
  • Duh u močvari
  • Stone Sleeper
  • Duga
  • Aska i vuk
Branko Ćopić (Cyrillic: Бранко Ћопић; January 1, 1915 – March 26, 1984) was a Serbian and Yugoslav writer. He was an ethnic Serb born in the village of Hašani near Bosanska Krupa. He attended schools in Bihać, Banja Luka, Sarajevo and Karlovac before moving to Belgrade to study philosophy at the University of Belgrade until his graduation in 1940.

Upon the uprising in the Bosanska Krajina in 1941,
More about Branko Ćopić...
Orlovi rano lete (Pionirska trilogija, #1) Magareće godine Bašta sljezove boje Doživljaji Nikoletine Bursaća Doživljaji mačka Toše