Start by marking “Razor's Cut” as Want to Read:
Razor's Cut

Razor's Cut (Kiss Me Quick Bundle 3)

3.06 of 5 stars 3.06  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Playing a show on Valentine’s Day, Razor isn’t looking for anything more than a one night stand when he cruises the crowd during the show. When he hits the alleyway to meet up with a promising pretty boy, what finds him instead leaves Razor badly wanting an encore. Too bad he has no idea who the man was.
Published February 15th 2012 by Less Than Three Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Razor's Cut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Razor's Cut

Lucy
Reviewed for heartsonfirereviews.com

I so wanted to love this short story. It is rockers, and that’s a favorite genre of mine. The problem, however, is that I hated the main character. Razor is a selfish guitarist in the band the Evil Psycho Gods. They are playing a gig at the Loaded Snail (yes, love the names), and he is onstage scouting his one-off for the night. He is on the lookout for a yuppie type that he can use and discard, and sees him from the stage. He makes a blatant play for the man
Em
Sexy little short about a bad boy rocker. Loved it!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
I picked this book up during LT3's Birthday Bash giveaways. ( thank you authors and LT3!)

I am sure I would have liked it much better had it been a bit longer, as it was I got very little of Razor ( and the little I got of him was not flattering or in anyway endearing ) and I got nothing about Marcos except, well his weird way of approaching Razor.
It ends on a possible HFN but honestly I don't understand either of these guys...oh I wish it had been longer.
So..well..yeah, not quite what I hoped f
Cole Riann
Review posted at Brief Encounters Reviews.

With an in-your-face persona, an almost outrageous larger-than-life caricature of the bad boy rocker, Razor is a man who certainly plays to the crowds. Not only the crowds he makes swoon from his x-rated gyrations on stage, but also everyone around him. Once the young fool Reynardo, Razor is older now and uses his assets to work the stage and his relationships, but he's still a fool.

His sexy bad boy attitude has garnered one thing he enjoys immensely, ho
Issa
Not bad. Rocker Razor is on the prowl for his conquest of the night and when he goes to the alley for a smoke after his show is blindfolded and fondled by someone he can't see but desperately wants more of. The mystery man is from Razor's past, someone who Razor treated badly, but everyone deserves a second chance and mystery man seems ready to give it to him. The smexy times were pretty hot and I enjoyed seeing Razor's emotional change through the story.
Riayl
Sadly I couldn't bring myself to like Razor, he started out sort of "eh" but the more I read the more he moved to "Just. No." territory. He's selfish and rather disgusting, his one redeeming feature seems to be his music - which just wasn't enough for me.
Rissa
I want to know more about Marcos! :)
Lee
eh. nothing to write home about. but not completely without merit.
let's just leave it at that.
Adara
Well, I guess I can see the appeal for Razor, but I have to wonder about Marcos and why he wants to go to this trouble to get Razor. Okay short.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Lucy
Publisher: Less Than Three
Genre: M/M Contemporary

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
Don Bradshaw
A good short about Razor, the bad boy rock star getting caught by a mystery man from behind.
Sadonna
Hawt short story about a guitarist who may get exactly what he's been looking for.
Rachel
I don't know if it was the length or what, but I couldn't get into the story.
Brian Williams
A real edgy story. A good read.
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Jilrene ♥
Jilrene ♥ marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Cara
Cara added it
Jan 09, 2015
melek
melek marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Zulma
Zulma marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Xara X. Xanakas decided years ago to embrace her weirdness. A friend first described her that way to the man who’s been her husband for over twenty years. That formula fits her, and she figures if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Being Texan, her crush on cowboys comes natural, but the techie in her loves to show nerds a good time. She relishes all things different, and brings saucy style to her writ ...more
More about Xara X. Xanakas...

Kiss Me Quick (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Digital to Analog
  • Any Day Will Do
  • Perfect Planning
  • The Key (Bridges, #2)
  • The Tennis Partners
  • Giving In (Wanting, #1.5)
Snakeskin Boots (Were Menagerie, #1) The Five Times Raptor Messed With The Bull Close Encounters Until Next Time Crazy Wind