Start by marking “Vittorio's Woman (Vittorio Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Vittorio's Woman (Vittorio Series #1)

Vittorio's Woman (Vittorio Series #1)

Simon Vittorio was determined to make Lilly his woman from the moment he first laid eyes on her. But when a car accident leaves him paralyzed, he falls into a dark depression and loses all hope of sharing a life together. When Lilly is hired as his physical therapist, he is ashamed to have her see him so weak and helpless, and employs every trick in the book to drive her a ...more
Published January 15th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Vittorio's Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vittorio's Woman

Karla
Oct 07, 2013 Karla rated it liked it

3 Stars! Not bad, not great...just okay!

This one started out good, then the heroine, who was a pretty strong character...wilted. There was so much potential here and it got lost somewhere along the line. It redeemed itself a little towards the end, and the epilogue was worth sticking around for. Not sure if I'll continue with the series. The books are cheap enough and this one was free, so maybe.
Lynsey A
Decent enough read for a self published book. I can see hints of HP but at times the writing seems just a bit too flowery and juvenile. However, having said that it was still an enjoyable read.

I liked that the hero loved the heroine through the whole book. He was pushing her away at first because of the damage to his legs and eyes. Of course, that only lasted a brief time before he was all about having the heroine stay with him always. His method? Trying to get the heroine pregnant and even goin
Jean
Apr 17, 2012 Jean rated it liked it

- Slight Spoilers -

Overall the story was ok..

The story begins with Simon having been injured in an auto accident. He has lost the use of his legs and he spirals into a deep depression over the thought of never being able to walk again.

Worrying about him,
His sister decides to enlist the help of Lilly a well known physical therapist.

Like I said, so far, it is ok

But

There are Two things that did not sit well with me through out this story:
1.)
Simon poking holes in the condoms,
that showed a selfish
Jenny
Jan 25, 2013 Jenny rated it liked it
Sweet with a nice love story and amazing epilogue! That was a well done happily ever after :)
~♥Minnie♥~
Dec 04, 2015 ~♥Minnie♥~ rated it really liked it
From the beginning of the book I was engaged by the characters. Lilly is very naive but not stupid, plus she's wealthy, not your typical i-need-a-man-who-can-help-me-come-out-of-my-debt's-and-who-will-spoil-me-and-make-me-his-trophy-wife heroine and Simon an alpha male who even if his pride is been bruised at least he knows that Lilly won't just walk out the door as soon as things get tough between them, I mean he's been rude to her and she's been able to see through him and still loves him.

The
Tonileg
Feb 27, 2012 Tonileg rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, kindle
Simon Vittorio is a smoking hot businessman that has never had a 'serious' relationship because of some early experiences that taught him the 'right' way to be with a woman. Lilly is a sweet earnest and innocent nurse that comes from a rich family, but she hides it well so that people accept her help as a physical therapist. Lilly usually only takes on children to nurse back to health, but she makes an exception to help Simon after he is in a terrible car accident that leaves him perhaps blind a ...more
Paige
Jan 01, 2015 Paige rated it liked it
You really can’t help but laugh through some of the scenes in VITTORIO’S WOMAN. If you make this book a light read and take it with a grain of salt, then you could really enjoy this story.

I had read a few reviews, so I knew going in not to expect the most adult schemes as Simon Vittorio tries to get Lilly Barclay pregnant. I knew going in to just go with it and laugh. I really did enjoy reading this story because the romance was hot and it wasn’t all smooth sailing. What I think made the story
postcrdprincess
Story Description
Simon Vittorio was determined to make Lilly his woman from the moment he first laid eyes on her. But when a car accident leaves him paralyzed, he falls into a dark depression and loses all hope of sharing a life together. When Lilly is hired as his physical therapist, he is ashamed to have her see him so weak and helpless, and employs every trick in the book to drive her away.

Regardless of Simon's fierce temper and sharp tongue, Lilly refuses to let him bully her into leaving.
Ambyr
Feb 14, 2012 Ambyr rated it really liked it
I thought this book was a well written romance novel. For the most part, the characters were developed, understandable, and realistic. My only reason for withholding that fifth star is that there were plot jumps. There were sections of the story line that made a logic leap that was hard to follow.
That is to say, and to try to say without spoilers is hard, but there were areas where the reader and story would have benefited from an additional few paragraphs to lead us from WHY Simon made that le
Elizabeth
Jun 30, 2012 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
This book reads more like a Mills & Boon 80s romance (and not a good one for that matter), so it is rather shocking to see it was first published earlier this year. The characters (if one can call them that) are childish, immature and insufferable. The old saw of 'make him/her jealous' to force a confession of love is copiously employed -to the terminal boredom of the reader- in order to compensate for the lack of some convincing narrative of mutual passion. By the way, I hope there aren't m ...more
Lauren
May 30, 2015 Lauren rated it liked it

I hated the see-sawing back and forth between I want to be close to Simon, but I shouldn't. Lilly was frustrating and a glutton for punishment. I hated the games they both played with each other trying to make the other jealous.. this book was frustrating because sometimes it was sugary sweet, and others annoying.
Liz Lawson
Jul 25, 2014 Liz Lawson rated it liked it
sweet story but so predictable. I hate stories when they meet and declare their loves within days.......who does that in real life? Simon is sexy strong character but for me his dialogue was too syrupy sweet. In parts I cringed at the dialogue. Okay story, didn't rock my boat.
Debra Ashwood
May 14, 2016 Debra Ashwood rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed reading this story. Loved reading both POV. Enjoyed how when he makes a mistake he goes to correct it. And she is a tuff lady to stick with her job.
Shannon Davison
Feb 04, 2015 Shannon Davison rated it it was amazing
Vittorio men are hot

I was drawn in right away. I couldn't put the book down. Such a wonderful read. The story and characters just hook you right away.
Hot Reading Mom
Feb 14, 2015 Hot Reading Mom rated it really liked it
Interesting read!
Tanya Mayes
Aug 16, 2014 Tanya Mayes rated it really liked it
tbw
Lyndaa
Jan 16, 2013 Lyndaa rated it did not like it
Sadly I didn't enjoy this book. I found the plot a bit silly and didn't engage with the characters. Simon Vittorio came across as shallow, selfish and manipulative all the way through the story and tricking someone into getting pregnant isn't the basis for a healthy relationship.
Steelwhisper
May 30, 2013 Steelwhisper rated it it was ok
1.5* rounded up for some highly inventive purple prose and an erection in a bathroom.

Seriously, this was so utterly soppy, down to the uber-HEA-tic epilogue, that I do need some gin tonic now.

I do like a bit more grit.
Sania
Apr 18, 2016 Sania rated it it was ok
Whilst the book was okay, I felt that it was more like a classic Mills and Boon/Harlequin novel. An easy romance, in which you know that there is going to be a HEA.
Shiela
Aug 10, 2013 Shiela rated it really liked it
I thought this book was good, even thru he did the things he did, she really liked/loved him, I think she would had been ok with the whole thing about babies.
Karina
Aug 03, 2012 Karina rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Kimberley Reeves, the series is just great and once I start reading one of her books I just can't put it down. Must read book!
Julie
Aug 17, 2012 Julie rated it really liked it
Good book very similar to "Adam's Fall" by Sandra Brown. Really enjoyed this book kind of funny a enjoyable read. Really like this author.
Morgan
Jan 06, 2013 Morgan rated it liked it
Shelves: free-read, 2013
A few typos, the Epilogue was rushed and a bit predictable but I appreciate the different heroine, a physical therapist.
Dena
Sep 03, 2013 Dena rated it really liked it
Love Kimberley's books. I know were to go to read a great romance novel. Pick anyone and enjoy the story
Rose
May 15, 2012 Rose rated it it was amazing
This was a FABULOUS start to this series. I loved it!

I love Simon and Lily!
Selina
Nov 26, 2015 Selina rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, pwd
I didn't like this book much... not much depth of characters and unrealistic.
Sherry Burney
Jan 17, 2013 Sherry Burney rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this first book in the series.
Gsr
Jan 15, 2013 Gsr rated it liked it
Good little book, lovely story with a few twists.
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
A light, easy, quick, enjoyable read!
  • Crime of Passion
  • Raul's Revenge
  • Devil in Spurs
  • Stormy Vows (Donovan Enterprises, #1)
  • Bought with His Name
  • The Ground She Walks Upon
  • A Lost Love
  • The Markonos Bride
  • Golden Opportunity
  • A Lingering Melody
  • Saxon Bride (Bride #4)
  • Dark Warriors: A Dark Lands Anthology (Darklands, #5-6)
  • The Fire Of Spring (Silhouette Desire, No 265)
  • Dream Fever
  • The Maiden Bride
  • Edin's Embrace
Eighteen years of marriage to the same wonderful man who is and always will be the love of my life. He is the inspiration in my heart...
More about Kimberley Reeves...

Vittorio Series (4 books)
  • Vittorio's Runaway Bride (Vittorio Series #2)
  • Vittorio's Mistress (Vittorio's Series #3)
  • Vittorio's Lover (Vittorio Series #4)