Start by marking “Wine & Roses (The Guardian Agency, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wine & Roses (The Guardian Agency, #3)

Wine & Roses (The Guardian Agency #3)

Eboni Stiles thought Simon Blackcat was a walking, talking mass of perfectly packaged testosterone trouble. She made it a point to stay as far away from him as possible. Especially after that one night, she lost her mind and slept with him.

After she witnessed a murder, Simon’s the only man who can protect her from the danger hunting her. But while hiding out on a mountain
ebook
Published January 12th 2012 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC

Paganalexandria
Simon and Eboni totally sold this soaptastic storyline. My only issue was the heriones illness in the beginning. I couldn't understand the purpose it served. I think it was supposed to help portray her vulnerability, maybe. Simon was a great alpha that didn't skew too jerky. This IR read actually earned 3 1/2 stars.
KBeautiful1
Jan 09, 2016 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a secret gem, well this book is it "Wine and Roses"

First off let me start by saying this is not my first story by this author, she also goes by another pen name Laverne Thompson and I have read books under this name as well. It is clear to me she knows how to tell and write stories. My experience is I am never left wondering when the story is going to come to an end or wanting to give up on the book halfway into the story, that saying she is an auto it buy for me.

Simon Blackcat and Eb
Angela
Jul 20, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Kim
Jul 12, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read. This one was a real page turner. I always love a little suspense thrown in with my romance and this one delivers. I hope this series continues because I am loving it so far.
OOSA
Nov 04, 2012 OOSA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Bodyguard

Eboni Stiles and Simon Blackcat have a past. It was a night that was burned into Simon’s mind since it happened. When he gets a call from Eboni shortly after she left her sister’s wedding reception, her voice told him her need for him was anything but cardinal. Not wanting to ruin her sister’s day, Eboni turns to the only person she knows can help. Providing his services as the owner of his own bodyguard agency, Simon sets out to protect Eboni from a contract killer and make sure sh
JoAnne
Mar 21, 2013 JoAnne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was able to read this in a few hours and it turned out to be a reread for me. It was enjoyable even the second time around and I'm not big on rereads. Lots of action - of the adventure type - as well as hot and heavy loving too.

Michelle
Jan 08, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, well, well.

Simon Blackcat captured my heart the first time he appeared. While on a case he met Eboni and was captivated by her and it was obvious that Eboni was equally captured. I remember thinking, they need their own story.

Simon was alpha male to the core. After surviving a horrific childhood and serving in the military, Simon was determined to not be in a relationship. The type of women he dealt with understood that and it suited his life as a bodyguard. Then he met Eboni and that was
Kimberly
Nov 24, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite of the Series (so far)

This story was my favorite of the three. I liked the connection of the characters and the protection aspect. I'm hoping there are more stories to come.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Eboni Stiles witnessed a murder and now the killer is after her, so she called the only person she knew would come and protect her: Simon Blackcat. The characters of Simon, Eboni, Shanna and his partner, Ross Marshall, were introduced in the first book of the series, White Wedding. Simon and Ross are owners of The Guardian Agency, a business that provides bodyguards, which is how Ross and Eboni’s sister Shanna met. Simon and Eboni had
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Victoria
Book provided by Decadent Publishing
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Wine & Roses is the third book in The Guardian Agency series by Ursula Sinclair. Ursula Sinclair is the alter ego of award winning author LaVerne Thompson. I chose this book because I read one of the prior books in the series and this interested me. This book can be read as a standalone novel without any confusion.

Eboni Stiles called Simon Blackcat after witnessing a murder. She knows he wo
Mspraise50
Apr 10, 2016 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 2 in the Guardian Agency Series by this author. This book is on Kindle Unlimited.

This is Eboni and Simon's story. They met through her sister and brother-in-law. They are both running away from the attraction they feel for each other because Simon does not do long term relationship due to his past. Whilst guarding Eboni they renew their relationship whilst on the run from someone trying to kill Eboni because she is a witness to a crime.

Another great read. Loved it.
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
This was my first book by this author and sure it won't be the last. I truly enjoyed Eboni and Simon's story. The chemistry between these two characters was off the charts and fun. I highly recommend this book and give it a 5 star review!!
Tracy
Oct 19, 2013 Tracy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all of the men of the Guardian Agency series but Simon Blackcat is my favorite. He is so extremely sexy and good looking. I really enjoyed these stories and hope we get more.
Bluecreek
Jun 13, 2012 Bluecreek rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ir-bw
Wine & Roses was a pretty descent read, but very light and short. I prefer novels with more meat and length, but Simon and Eboni were a good match.
Annette Williams
Annette Williams rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2014
Sophia
Sophia rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2013
Karen Moss
Karen Moss rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2013
Nonnie
Nonnie rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Shavon Augustine
Shavon Augustine rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Senora
Senora rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2012
Martine Morency
Martine Morency rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2014
Shaquaila
Shaquaila rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2014
Linda D. Christiani
Linda D. Christiani rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Kameron
Kameron rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2012
Nutnut (Lj) Ford
Nutnut (Lj) Ford rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2013
velvetgypsy
velvetgypsy rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2014
LaVerne
LaVerne rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2013
Heather E
Heather E rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Tanya
Tanya rated it did not like it
Apr 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Ursula Sinclair is the alter ego of LaVerne Thompson an award winning bestselling multipublished author. Ursula's work will fall more under the new adult and romantic suspense/intrigue realm whereas LaVerne writes contemporary, fantasy and sci/fi romances that at times also has a touch of suspense.
More about Ursula Sinclair...

The Guardian Agency (3 books)
  • White Wedding
  • Something Blue (The Guardian Agency #2)