Start by marking “Submersed” as Want to Read:
Submersed

Submersed

My name is Olivia Sharpe. I live in glitzy Las Vegas at the top of the Sharpe Hotel and Casino, shut away from the world just the way I like it.

Five years ago, the first and only time I gave myself to a man, something terrible happened. Since then, I’ve remained isolated where no one can hurt me. Recently, in a moment of weakness, of desperate loneliness, I called someone.
Published January 16th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Submersed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Submersed

Christine

I was really excited to read this book. I liked the whole concept of a girl with a tragic past hiding in her condo because she suffered something horrific. Olivia needs to go to a charity even that is hosted by her father. Not wanting to worry her dad anymore that she never interacts with people, she looks up a male escort on the internet for date. This way she does not have to interact any more than she has to. She just needs to get through the night. However, what Olivia does not expect is the
Jessie
Dec 19, 2012 Jessie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy-sexy
4.5 stars!

I'm glad that the ratings did not sway my decision to read this book. I absolutely loved it! The characters were great! Olivia and Dillon had great chemistry and the plot was interesting. Olivia suffers from extreme anxiety due to difficult things in her past and the story is the journey she goes through to overcome it. I actually enjoyed the ending because it wasn't what you expected it to be. Don't get me wrong, I love happily ever after endings but this ending gave a little twist
Lara
Oct 05, 2013 Lara rated it really liked it
This was a great story to me. Olivia is agoraphobic and lives isolated in her apartment where she basically only sees staff and her father. Because of a situation in her past, she`s afraid of what others will think about her and thinks their laughter must be invariably directed at her ridiculousness. That`s when she meets Dillon, a gigolo, and through each other they start to believe in their worth and capability.
Although the book was a great read throughout, to me the end was its top mark. I w
BonnieSkywalker
May 07, 2013 BonnieSkywalker rated it liked it
Dillon;
David Giuntoli Photo19
free screen capture software

Dillon is one of the sweetest heros ever. He's perfect. His personality, his attitude. Just great. Loved this story.
I really enjoyed this book so much, but I was very disappointed in the abrupt ending. I wish we knew what will happen with Dillon and Olivia, it was very ambiguous. I still highly recommend this. It was very enjoyable.
Tiffany
Feb 05, 2013 Tiffany rated it it was ok
The story line was good but where's the rest? You could have gotten so much more story out of this! If i wanted to make up my own endings i would write a book myself. I think the author had a great story going but left it short.
Ashley
Aug 30, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it
I need more!!!
Kathy Amato
Apr 22, 2013 Kathy Amato rated it it was amazing
Really liked this book. Great storyline and characters. Would highly recommend.
Wendy
Dec 01, 2012 Wendy rated it really liked it
I actually really enjoyed the book, it was a bit different but not in a bad way. The ending was not what I was expecting it to be. Still the same outcome that I was expecting but the whole book was ended in a different WAY than what I was expecting... does that make sense? Well, regardless.
I really liked the book and I think you guys should read it, it's worth it.
Kitty
May 07, 2016 Kitty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: escorts
Rather abrupt ending; I would've loved to read more about the relationship between Dillon and Olivia, especially since he was the one pulling her out of her shell. The last 20 pages felt rushed and I at least expected to read some more about Dillon and how the relationship between them unfolds.
Other than that, I absolutely loved Dillon! Such a sweet character!
Nessa
Jun 22, 2013 Nessa rated it really liked it
The ending kind of disappointed me but I like the thought that every book doesn't have to be about finding love or someone to marry and live happily ever after kind of end. It's an easy read and well-written. ;)
Belle Aurora
Apr 01, 2013 Belle Aurora rated it really liked it
Story was too short but I loved it...very indie!
Michele McMullen
Apr 14, 2013 Michele McMullen rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, but the ending was to abrupt. I needed a little more closure to their relationship. It leaves me with too many questions.
Nikki
Nov 12, 2012 Nikki rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars
Talltree
Jan 08, 2016 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid  ·  review of another edition
DNF
YaYa
Apr 17, 2013 YaYa added it
in my mind i'm gonna go with the fact that her and Dillion continued to see each other :)
Stacie Marquart
Jun 04, 2013 Stacie Marquart rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. A must read.
Yvonne
Apr 19, 2013 Yvonne rated it liked it
Shelves: good
Ok.... I intended to give it a 4 Star until i read the ending. The ending can't be more abrupt?
What a pity as it is a very good story but have to spoil the book with such an ending.
Simone
Didn't like the ending
Laura rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2013
Herekittykitty
Herekittykitty rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2013
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2013
MJ
MJ rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2012
Katerina
Katerina rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2012
Bones
Bones rated it really liked it
May 16, 2017
Michele Avery
Michele Avery rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2013
Shelley
Shelley rated it really liked it
May 13, 2013
Christie«SHBBblogger»
Christie«SHBBblogger» rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2012
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Book 2? 1 2 Jan 08, 2016 04:10PM
Making Connections: Rachelle Vaughn 5 20 Jan 31, 2012 04:58PM
  • Between the Sheets
  • Love to Love Her (Silver State Series)
  • Hired for Her Pleasure
  • Stand-In Star
  • Long Shots: Books 1-3
  • The Candidate's Wife
  • Rock My World (Firewire, #1)
  • The Wedding Blitz (Foolish Games, #3)
  • Concealed Desire
  • The Undisciplined Bride
  • Falling for You
  • The Striker's Chance
  • Hush
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • In Bed with the Opposition
  • Yours to Savor
  • Worlds Apart
  • Scored
Rachelle Vaughn is the author of the Razors Ice books, a series of hockey-themed romance novels. She lives in California with her husband and their sassy calico cat. When she isn't writing, Rachelle enjoys watching action movies, cruising Pinterest for inspiration, snapping photos for her birding blog, and cheering for her favorite hockey players.

Sign up for her newsletter here. Visit her website
More about Rachelle Vaughn...