Start by marking “Submersed” as Want to Read:
Submersed

Submersed

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  17 reviews
My name is Olivia Sharpe. I live in glitzy Las Vegas at the top of the Sharpe Hotel and Casino, shut away from the world just the way I like it.

Five years ago, the first and only time I gave myself to a man, something terrible happened. Since then, I’ve remained isolated where no one can hurt me. Recently, in a moment of weakness, of desperate loneliness, I called someone.
Published January 16th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Submersed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Submersed

Fallen from Grace by Laura LeoneFinding Home by Lauren BakerThe Duke by Gaelen FoleyCurio by Cara McKennaDamaged Goods by Lauren Gallagher
Best Courtesan/Gigolo Romances
17th out of 103 books — 228 voters
Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain ReynardNobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersBrie Submits to Her Master by Red Phoenix
Top Self-published Erotica
96th out of 730 books — 975 voters

More lists with this book...

Christine

I was really excited to read this book. I liked the whole concept of a girl with a tragic past hiding in her condo because she suffered something horrific. Olivia needs to go to a charity even that is hosted by her father. Not wanting to worry her dad anymore that she never interacts with people, she looks up a male escort on the internet for date. This way she does not have to interact any more than she has to. She just needs to get through the night. However, what Olivia does not expect is the
Jessie
4.5 stars!

I'm glad that the ratings did not sway my decision to read this book. I absolutely loved it! The characters were great! Olivia and Dillon had great chemistry and the plot was interesting. Olivia suffers from extreme anxiety due to difficult things in her past and the story is the journey she goes through to overcome it. I actually enjoyed the ending because it wasn't what you expected it to be. Don't get me wrong, I love happily ever after endings but this ending gave a little twist
Lara
This was a great story to me. Olivia is agoraphobic and lives isolated in her apartment where she basically only sees staff and her father. Because of a situation in her past, she`s afraid of what others will think about her and thinks their laughter must be invariably directed at her ridiculousness. That`s when she meets Dillon, a gigolo, and through each other they start to believe in their worth and capability.
Although the book was a great read throughout, to me the end was its top mark. I w
BonnieSkywalker
Dillon;
David Giuntoli Photo19
free screen capture software

Dillon is one of the sweetest heros ever. He's perfect. His personality, his attitude. Just great. Loved this story.
I really enjoyed this book so much, but I was very disappointed in the abrupt ending. I wish we knew what will happen with Dillon and Olivia, it was very ambiguous. I still highly recommend this. It was very enjoyable.
Tiffany
The story line was good but where's the rest? You could have gotten so much more story out of this! If i wanted to make up my own endings i would write a book myself. I think the author had a great story going but left it short.
Kathy Amato
Really liked this book. Great storyline and characters. Would highly recommend.
Wendy
I actually really enjoyed the book, it was a bit different but not in a bad way. The ending was not what I was expecting it to be. Still the same outcome that I was expecting but the whole book was ended in a different WAY than what I was expecting... does that make sense? Well, regardless.
I really liked the book and I think you guys should read it, it's worth it.
Nessa
The ending kind of disappointed me but I like the thought that every book doesn't have to be about finding love or someone to marry and live happily ever after kind of end. It's an easy read and well-written. ;)
Yvonne
Dec 21, 2013 Yvonne rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: good
Ok.... I intended to give it a 4 Star until i read the ending. The ending can't be more abrupt?
What a pity as it is a very good story but have to spoil the book with such an ending.
Michele McMullen
I really enjoyed this book, but the ending was to abrupt. I needed a little more closure to their relationship. It leaves me with too many questions.
reademnleaveem
in my mind i'm gonna go with the fact that her and Dillion continued to see each other :)
Belle Aurora
Story was too short but I loved it...very indie!
Wendy
4 1/2 stars. liked both characters!!
Lakeisha
Didn't like the ending
Ashley
I need more!!!
Nikki
2.5-3 stars
Erica Anderson
Erica Anderson marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Mya Davis
Mya Davis marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Tadamori
Tadamori marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Brittany Pacheco
Brittany Pacheco marked it as to-read
Rhijanet Alba
Rhijanet Alba marked it as to-read
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Satheesh
Satheesh marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Making Connections: Rachelle Vaughn 5 19 Jan 31, 2012 04:58PM
  • Between the Sheets
  • Stand-In Star
  • The Candidate's Wife
  • Love to Love Her (Silver State Series)
  • Hired for Her Pleasure
  • Long Shots: Books 1-3
  • Concealed Desire
  • The Wedding Blitz (Foolish Games, #3)
  • Rock My World
  • The Undisciplined Bride
  • Falling for You
  • Worlds Apart
  • Hush
  • Scored
  • The Striker's Chance
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • Yours to Savor
  • In Bed with the Opposition
Rachelle Vaughn is the international best-selling author of several romance and erotica tales. Her first novel, Home Ice, consistently appears on best-selling lists years after its initial publication.

Rachelle lives in California with her husband and their sassy calico cat. When she isn't writing, she enjoys watching action movies, cruising Pinterest for inspiration and cheering for her favorite
More about Rachelle Vaughn...
Home Ice Fresh Ice (Ice) Hot Ice Wild Ice Watch Me (An Erotic Short Story)