Start by marking “Everything Theory: Cold Compass” as Want to Read:
Everything Theory: Cold Compass

Everything Theory: Cold Compass (Everything Theory #1)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Gabe is a disenchanted twenty year-old that has been dragged down for most of his life by the bizarre legacy his deceased father left behind. At the age of seventeen, Gabe was contacted by government employees that once worked with his father, offering him an outrageous salary if he would take part in an effort to revitalize his father’s work. Bit by bit, Gabe discovers th ...more
Published January 9th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Everything Theory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Theory

Caleb Blake
This review is cross-posted from Papyrus Independent Author Reviews (http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/07/29/cold-compass-by-barry-napier/)
I have been instructed by those above me to allow you one last chance to change your mind. I am offering you that option now. If you want out, just say so. But after you leave this office and I make a call, this project is officially underway.

With one word, Gabe Warren has committed himself to a secret government organisation for a purpose he doesn't underst
Jonathan R Huff
Good story

You're given just enough background on Gabriel's father to help the story line without giving too much away. Definitely left wanting more.
Priyanka
I really enjoyed the storyline of the book, it was very entertaining and kept me wondering what was going to happen next. I can not wait till the next book comes out!!!
Robbie
Jim rated this 4.7, I rated it 4.5. Good book!
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Rae Allen
Rae Allen marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Mashell
Mashell marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Mom23greatboys
Mom23greatboys marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
BubbleTea734
BubbleTea734 marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
David Martin
David Martin marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Patt Lisenbee
Patt Lisenbee marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Hulltech
Hulltech marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Gef
Gef marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Michael Broussard
Michael Broussard marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Debra Runion
Debra Runion marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Sameh Tawifk
Sameh Tawifk marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Barry is the author of Nests, The Hollows, The Bleeding Room, The Everything Theory series and the forthcoming Broken Skies series via Severed Press. He has also worked with 47 North, Amazon's horror imprint, to write an installment of Lee Goldberg's Dead Man series.

Barry has had more than 50 short stories and poems published online and in print publications. He lives in Lynchburg, VA with his wif
More about Barry Napier...

Everything Theory (2 books)
  • Everything Theory: Blood Routes
The Bleeding Room Nests Streets of Blood(The Dead Man # 18) The Hollows Birdwatching from Mars #1