Start by marking “Passion Plays Teaser” as Want to Read:
Passion Plays Teaser
Read Book

Passion Plays Teaser

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
Passion Plays teaser is a free ebook that lets you try Passion Plays, an erotic romance collection from L. Bohmer, before you buy. Teaser also includes an essay from Katey Hawthorne and erotic excerpts from W.D. Lekker and Anita Lawless.

Table of Contents

On Love by Katey Hawthorne (KV Taylor)
Passion Plays Soundtrack
200 Word Teasers
Black Silk Stockings
Red Willow
Tantalizing T
Published January 16th 2011 by n/a

To ask other readers questions about Passion Plays Teaser, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Plays Teaser

Katey Hawthorne
Jan 20, 2012 Katey Hawthorne added it  ·  (Review from the author)
So obviously I can't rate this because I wrote the introductory essay, but this is teaser for an upcoming book of erotic shorts by my friends Louise. She does mostly M/F and F/F/M, and there's everything from sci fi to contemporary angst in the upcoming book. This one has two full stories and some work from other fine authors.

Plus me rambling on and on about why I think writing sex is the most honest sort of character development possible. :D
KV Taylor
Jan 20, 2012 KV Taylor added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I rambled about my involvement here and how awesome Louise is at my other goodreads spot. :D
Jennifer Figueroa
Jennifer Figueroa marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Lisa Larrabee
Lisa Larrabee marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Engineer
Engineer marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Anisah Ahmad
Anisah Ahmad marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Anita Lawless
Sep 19, 2012 Anita Lawless rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Eden Myles
Eden Myles marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2012
Mary
Mary added it
Mar 04, 2012
Louise
Jan 15, 2012 Louise added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Louise Bohmer has over eight years experience in editing and publishing. She edits for Permuted Press, and has edited for many publishers and authors in a variety of genres including general interest, romance, erotica, mystery, horror, and speculative. Her writing experience extends across fiction, ghost writing, ad copy, web content, SEO copy, and press releases. Her latest release is the Anti-He ...more
More about Louise Bohmer...
New Girl (Anti-Heroes Book I) The Black Act The Black Act: Witch Twins Born (The Black Act, #1) Old School Bad Boy (Anti-Heroes, #2)