Dominus (Requiem, #3)

Dominus (Requiem #3)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  12 reviews
****OUT OF PRINT EDITION*********

“I never thought I’d say this, but all I want is to be human. Only human.

No longer angelic, no longer a Sentinal, a servant of Celestium, there is nothing for me now. Aydan is gone forever. Things with Zane have changed.

And still the war battles on, a war I want nothing to do with.
I wish I could run away. I’ve already given so much, but I’...more
Paperback
Published by Compass Press (first published August 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dominus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dominus

Christine Fonseca
Nov 10, 2012 Christine Fonseca rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Each character's decisions, each twist of fate has led to this - a time when confusion reigns supreme, when up is down and down is up. And when the fate of humanity rests in the balance.

In this final installment, the decisions of the past have come back to haunt the future, and the fate of Nesy and Aydan, Zane and Cass, Celestium and Infernum, hang in the balance. The only question is, who will survive.

This story is filled with anguish and betrayal, love and sacrifice, as I bring the series to...more
Jessica Gomez
Holy unicorn farts!

This third book in the Requiem series was fantastic. I finished it in a short couple of hours. I couldn't put it down.

You still have no IDEA who to trust. What their underlying plots are. Nesy is still trying to fight for her love(Aydan) and for good over evil.

Aydan is fighting for everything, his soul, his love, his life.

Zane and Cass are still there fighting and protecting Nesy the best they can.

There are a lot of twists and turns that will keep you glued to the pages. unf...more
Faye
It saddens me that this series has come to an end since I enjoyed reading it very much. I couldn't put it down once I started reading it.

This final installment to the trilogy brought out a lot of emotion I especially cried during most certain parts and I had to take a re breather to take a hold of myself.

I admire the characters in these book more than the previous two especially Nessy. She has grown more and tried to grasp about herself and her duty despite her humanity. Although her decisions...more
Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

Wow!!! That was really heart-wrenching [but in a good way] !!! This is the perfect ending to the story and it couldn't have been any better than this.

I'm so happy to have made this journey with Nessy and Aydan and I'm glad that I read such a great trilogy. Though I was a bit upset regarding book 1 b...more
Keliiyy (Land of Delusions)
Thanks Christine for giving me a copy of Dominus in exchange for an honest review.

It didn’t take long for me to get to this one after finishing the second book. While I enjoyed it about as much as book two, it does come across as feeling like more of the same a few times with some notable exceptions.
We’re introduced to a few new characters and re-acquainted with old ones and once again. New struggles for the characters, and also new heart wrenching moments.

It's hard to give a review without spo...more
Lillian
What a way to end this incredible series!!! I must admit I was hesitant starting out because I just did not care that much for book one. Then during book two I fell in love with the story line and characters. And now I'm sold!

So let's recap shall we? (If you have not read book one Lacrimosa or book two Libera Me, please do so now before reading the rest of this paragraph because spoilers abound!) (view spoiler)...more
Tiana411
Thank you Christine Fonseca for giving me a copy of Dominus for an honest review.

I have loved this series from the beginning and I was really excited to read this. I feel like I've been waiting forever to read this and was extremely happy to receive this for review.

Each book in this series had me all knotted up and this was no different. I loved how Nesy was so dedicated to Ayden and didn't want to give up on him despite everyone telling her to.
What was interesting was this was written in a du...more
Naomi
It is so hard to review the final book in the series as you don’t want to give too much away about what has happened in previous books, but I must say that Dominus was my favourite book of the series. It wrapped the series up and was action packed the whole way through.

Nesy is struggling to come to terms with what happened at the end of Libera Me and wants revenge over what has happened to Ayden. She wants to do it alone, but her closest friends and family come to her aide over and over to try a...more
The Cover Contessa
I want to thank the author, Christine Fonseca, for allowing me to read early versions of this book! I am honored to be a part of the process. Reading this book in advance and for free has in no way influenced my opinion or review.

Blurb from Goodreads:
Sometimes death is the only way to save a life.
Nesy knows who she is now, knows what she's lost. Determined to save Aydan from his fate, she confronts the only one she blames for everything - Azza. But how can she fight the devil when she is nothing...more
Sara
So...I imagine if I ever met Christine Fonseca in real life she would say, "Hello, I'm Christine, and I love tortured souls." Her characters always have their struggles, and you are dragged on this heart wrenching journey with them. Libera Me ended with such a twist in the story, and in my opinion, Dominus was the perfect conclusion to this series.

Now that being said, Dominus was in no way a happy book. How could it be with my Aydan in such a dilemma? This is really hard to review without givin...more
Charlotte Bugler
This book was given to me by the author for an honest review

Actual rating - 2.5 stars

My first reaction to this book was surprise as it wasn't very long at all (not that I was complaining), but the main problem was the fact that I didn't get much explanations from the whole series.. Throughout the series I felt confused as to why certain events happened, it had the feel of a movie where you skipped scenes which isn't what I want from a book. I'd rather read a 500+ page book and have a lot of det...more
Bobbi
Third and final book in the series and again is nothing but AMAZING! I was sad that it ended but this series didn't let me down in the slightest. Recommended read for all that like Angel and Demon stories.
Carmen Ezell
Carmen Ezell marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Halina Vorobiova
Halina Vorobiova marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Cami
Cami marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Tara Peterson
Tara Peterson marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Milena
Milena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Adii
Adii marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Kemy
Kemy marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Lara Roper
Lara Roper marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Mystique_Flame
Mystique_Flame marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Johnzel Babijes
Johnzel Babijes marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Never Too Old For...: Read 4 Review #123c - Dominus (#3) (Closed) 24 33 Feb 20, 2014 01:51PM
Q&A with Chri...: DOMINUS!!! 1 2 Oct 02, 2013 07:47PM
  • Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)
  • Archangel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #3)
  • Bewitched (Heven and Hell, #2.5)
  • Euphoria (Guardian Angels, #1.5)
  • Untitled (Winter Saga, #3)
  • Revelation (The Guardians, #3)
  • Uriel (The Airel Saga, #3)
  • Touching Fire (Touch, #2)
  • Death of a Black Rose (The Rose Trilogy #3)
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • Ethereal Devices (Steampunk Scarlett, #3)
  • Yelling Out Loud (The Sociopath Diaries, #2)
  • Retribution (Redemption, #3)
  • The Ascended (The Saving Angels, #3)
  • Neverend (The Noctalis Chronicles, #4)
  • Moonlight Mayhem (Spellbound #3)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • A Slither of Hope (Angel Sight, #2)
Critically acclaimed nonfiction and YA author Christine Fonseca is dedicated to helping children of all ages find their voice in the world. Drawing on her expertise as an educational psychologist, her nonfiction titles address issues of emotional intensity, resiliency and giftedness. In fiction, she explores the darker aspects of humanity and delivers gothic thrillers that take you on a rollercoas...more
More about Christine Fonseca...
Lacrimosa (Requiem, #1) Transcend Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students: Helping Kids Cope with Explosive Feelings Dies Irae (Requiem, #0.5) Mea Culpa (Requiem, #1.5)