Set Up

Set Up

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Three divorces should teach a man something, but hotel heir Cal McIntyre can't figure out what. Then a flashy redhead – the kind he adores – shows up. Since he's off women, he reluctantly takes a bet to seduce her. One more hook-up won't matter. Especially with this temptress.

But Amanda’s hair is dyed and she’s not about to be seduced. Her younger sister Noelle gambled wit...more
Published July 29th 2012 by MuseItUp Publishing (first published July 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Set Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Set Up

Shelley Callico
Good read. Interesting plot twists. Written by a friend's mother...so her balance of hot sex scenes with the story line was unnerving but fun!
Sonia Dale
Fast paced, romantic mystery. Quick read, had a hard time putting it down.
Lindsay
Jan 26, 2013 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 01/26/2013
InD'Tale Magazine
What fun! Just when the reader thinks the mystery is solved, Ms. Dale adds another twist to the plot and confuses the assumption.

Read full review in the 2012 September issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Ashley Nemer
Overall I enjoyed this book. There were parts that were a bit slow for me and it took me a minute or two to get attached to the characters. By the end I was ready to finish, to find out WHAT happened and how it all went down. I think that parts of it were very predictible but that it was still enjoying. The lead male was a bit toooooo controlling for my cup of tea but I can see why he was that way ... so it's doable. If there was a half ranking I'd give this a 3.5.
Ellesea
I downloaded this for free from Amazon. I really enjoyed the twist and turns of the story and the development of the the relationship between Amanda and Cal.
Sydney Katt
Sydney Katt marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Rebecca Borja
Rebecca Borja marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Angi
Angi marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Izzie
Izzie added it
Apr 16, 2014
Lenay Hartford
Lenay Hartford marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Lisette Hernandez
Lisette Hernandez marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
justmeri_an
justmeri_an marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Laura added it
Jun 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Making Connections: Free eBook for Kindle 2 19 Nov 24, 2012 12:50AM
Lives with her guy and two cats on an island off the Georgia coast. One cat watches TV with the guy; the other reads with her.

Cheryl's first novel was TREACHEROUS BEAUTIES, a romantic suspense under the pseudonym Cheryl Emerson. Released by Silhouette (Harlequin), it was made into a television movie. Since then she’s written three more romantic mysteries, a paranormal romance, and two humorous mys...more
More about Cheryl B. Dale...
Intimate Portraits Treacherous Beauties The Warwicks of Slumber Mountain Taxed to the Max Overtaxed and Underappreciated