New Year Nookie

New Year Nookie

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Sasha Morton leaves behind the holiday tradition at her sister's home, and embarks on her own several states over. After boarding a cruise for the Bahamas, Sasha meets up with a mysterious stranger, but there is something about him that seems familiar. Time to celebrate the New Year with a little fun, sex, and excitement.
28 pages
Published January 12th 2012 by Firefly & Wisp Publishing

To ask other readers questions about New Year Nookie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year Nookie

Rebecca Nolan
Omg Heather Lane does it again with this little Novella. Sasha and Jake are not only sexy but also funny! I loved this story, this happens to be some of the best erotic fiction I have read in a long time. It has just the right amount of hot sex and romance that you get an actual story instead of just a whole lot of dirty words strung together. If you are interested in reading a great friday night read or maybe somethign to read while lazing around on the beach then this book is for you!
Phyllis Seibert
Haven't we all thought of just getting away from all the hustle and bustle of the holidays? When Sasha decided to do just that, she meets a handsome stranger that set all her nerve endings on fire. Jake sat next to her on the plane to Florida where they both would board a ship for a singles cruise. Neither knowing the other would be on the same ship, but both hoped that the other would be.

With Jake as Zorro (yummy) and Sasha as Cleopatra things take a decided turn for the hilarious, fun and sexy...more
K.E.
This was a great short erotica! Heather Lane sure knows how to tell a good story! The main character, Sasha, is fed up with doing the same thing for New Years so she books herself in for a singles cruise and meets a gorgeous guy, Jake, on the plane. It turns out that they are both going on the same cruise and they meet again at the ships Masquerade ball.
This story was romantic and funny and had some great sex scenes.
5 stars for Heather Lane!
Caitlin McColl
This is a fun, sexy romp! A cute story of a girl who's tired of being single and celebrating every New Years with her sister's family, with no one to share it with. A spur of the moment decision changes her life - in more ways than one! This was romantic, funny and fun! I wish all cruises were like this!

pick this one up for a quickie! :)
SATIN SUE
Its new year and Sasha is sick of the old routine and not having anyone to kiss as the bells strike 12. She decides to make a change and book herself on a cruise. on the air plane Sasha meets a guy and the two get on really well and it turns out that the two are going on the same cruise. but they didn't know this till the two were at a masked ball and flirting with each other and shocked to find out who they were flirting with, after a night of passion the to fall out and don't speak to each oth...more
Renee' Curtis
Renee' Curtis marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
Wayne
Wayne added it
Jan 18, 2012
Heather
Jan 12, 2012 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi, I love erotic comedy... I love to write, and hopefully you will like some of the things that I have written. If not, well... that's okay, too. Please, leave a review, stars don't tell me anything.

If you have a question, just drop me a line or go to my website!
More about Heather Lane...
Merry Christmas Erotica My Christmas Candy Cane Dirty Little Secrets Paper or Plastic? (Erotic Nation, #3) of Leather & Lace