Start by marking “Coercive Devices” as Want to Read:
Coercive Devices

Coercive Devices

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Three novellas and a short story about devices, some physical, some psychological, that constrain the behavior of women during erotic submission, public humiliation, and sado-masochistic adventures.
Published (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Coercive Devices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coercive Devices

Coercive Devices by Ashley Zacharias

The description of the stories I am listing below is from the inside cover page of the book. I'm adding it because I believe the one on the Goodreads page does not depict these stories

“In this volume, I offer three novellas and a short story. Each story is based on a device that coerces a woman in some way during sado-masochistic activity.
The first two novellas describe erotic adventures staged by five women who call themselves the Wicked Women’s Adventure Clu
This is the beginning of a truly excellent series. It starts with a woman of the ruling class voluntarily auctioning herself into a lifetime of slavery (sexual). Ms. Zacharias constantly finds ways to avoid many of the usual clichés of sexual slavery books while finding new twists. We end up caring quite deeply about the heroine. Very creative.
Nov 30, 2012 Mj rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: erotica
Variable quality in this short story collection. I really enjoyed the first story, which built the tension and anticipation nicely. It manages to be erotic without being unduly crude.

The other stories didn't reach the same high standards in my opinion. 3-stars is an average of 4-stars for the first story and 2 for the other three.

But on the kindle it isn't too expensive, so I think it was worth it just for the first story alone.
Ashley Zacharias writes the most interesting and intense erotic stories in the anthology Coercive Devices. The ladies of the WWAC and the way they were able to find adventures bring justice and enjoy having a good time was so imaginative. I find her books, this is the third I have read; to be some of the very best erotic writing I have found. WOW!!!
Sadie marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Aalok Wyckid
Aalok Wyckid marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Pati marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Laura deLuna
Laura deLuna marked it as to-read
May 25, 2013
Cindy Van Iwaarden
Cindy Van Iwaarden marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2012
Theresa marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Jo * Smut-Dickted * marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
SassySami marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2012
I am a postmodern woman who lives a vanilla life but expresses her erotic bondage fantasies by writing fiction.
I blog on: and comment on my own stories on: http://ashleyzachariascommentary.word...
More about Ashley Zacharias...