Start by marking “Coercive Devices” as Want to Read:
Coercive Devices

Coercive Devices

Three novellas and a short story about devices, some physical, some psychological, that constrain the behavior of women during erotic submission, public humiliation, and sado-masochistic adventures.
ebook
Published (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Coercive Devices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coercive Devices

Adriana
Coercive Devices by Ashley Zacharias

The description of the stories I am listing below is from the inside cover page of the book. I'm adding it because I believe the one on the Goodreads page does not depict these stories

“In this volume, I offer three novellas and a short story. Each story is based on a device that coerces a woman in some way during sado-masochistic activity.
The first two novellas describe erotic adventures staged by five women who call themselves the Wicked Women’s Adventure Clu
Jonmontanavega
May 16, 2015 Jonmontanavega rated it it was amazing
This is the beginning of a truly excellent series. It starts with a woman of the ruling class voluntarily auctioning herself into a lifetime of slavery (sexual). Ms. Zacharias constantly finds ways to avoid many of the usual clichés of sexual slavery books while finding new twists. We end up caring quite deeply about the heroine. Very creative.
Mj
Nov 30, 2012 Mj rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Variable quality in this short story collection. I really enjoyed the first story, which built the tension and anticipation nicely. It manages to be erotic without being unduly crude.

The other stories didn't reach the same high standards in my opinion. 3-stars is an average of 4-stars for the first story and 2 for the other three.

But on the kindle it isn't too expensive, so I think it was worth it just for the first story alone.
Jane
Ashley Zacharias writes the most interesting and intense erotic stories in the anthology Coercive Devices. The ladies of the WWAC and the way they were able to find adventures bring justice and enjoy having a good time was so imaginative. I find her books, this is the third I have read; to be some of the very best erotic writing I have found. WOW!!!
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2012
H
H rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
Jimzzz
Jimzzz rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Jack Moore
Jack Moore rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Renu r  singh
Renu r singh rated it did not like it
Feb 07, 2012
Drew
Drew rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2012
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2012
Barry D.
Barry D. rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
Dhruv
Dhruv rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2014
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2012
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Jo * Smut-Dickted * marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Cindy Van Iwaarden
Cindy Van Iwaarden marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2012
Laura deLuna
Laura deLuna marked it as to-read
May 25, 2013
Pati
Pati marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Aalok Wyckid
Aalok Wyckid marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Sadie
Sadie marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Tanager Leigh
Tanager Leigh marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Neglected2much
Neglected2much marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
carol
carol marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Elizabeth Carle
Elizabeth Carle marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Julie Duong
Julie Duong marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2017
Karen Kensinger
Karen Kensinger marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Lynn
Lynn added it
Dec 05, 2016
I am a postmodern woman who lives a vanilla life but expresses her erotic bondage fantasies by writing fiction.
I blog on: http://ashleyzacharias.wordpress.com/ and comment on my own stories on: http://ashleyzachariascommentary.word...
More about Ashley Zacharias...