Start by marking “The Swimming Swan (The Cob Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Swimming Swan (The Cob Brothers, #2)

The Swimming Swan (The Cob Brothers #2)

When the sea god’s only son is told his fated mate is the marine biologist of his extremely wet dreams, Reef is beyond thrilled. Unfortunately, becoming human is harder than he thought, and if he doesn’t get the Arian Prince to acknowledge their blossoming love, he could become nothing but sea foam.

In this next story of the Cob Brothers, Swan Prince meets the Little Merma
Published January 25th 2012 by Resplendence Press

To ask other readers questions about The Swimming Swan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Swimming Swan

Jan 24, 2014 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
It tickled me.
It helps that I was not trying to look for logic here; instead I found stuff that I found funny, or turns of phrase I particularly enjoyed in the given context.

While he’d only just met Petra, he had a sneaking suspicion she was equal parts kelp flake and air bubble.

Okay, that’s a good one. Really good. Fishy, even.

Porpoises cavorted in Reef’s stomach as nerves took over.

Someone was having fun with this. I love it.

If Fisher really didn’t like Reef, then there is no way he would have
Feb 12, 2012 Chris rated it liked it
Fluffy m/m paranormal romance about a merman come to land to meet his mate, who he doesn't know is a swan prince.
This one, while still fun, wasn't as successful a story for me as the first. Petra was my favorite character in that book, and she's virtually absent in this one. The fairy she asks to help Reef and Fisher in her absence is also amusing at times, but nowhere near as fun or adorable. (view spoiler)

Reef and Fisher are both perfect fairy-tale princes and they're so sweet to each other. But in
Aug 05, 2012 Diane rated it really liked it
The second book in the Stephani Hecht/Amber Kell series about a set of brothers cursed by their sister in her attempts to take control of their kingdom on Aria.

This is Fisher Cobb's story and his fated other half, Reef, a merman who chooses a mortal life to be with Fisher. The part that you don't find out here, and it will be interesting if it comes up in future books, is that Reef's father sent him to go find his human mate with a ring to protect him, some gold and sand dollars, that he is to u
Apr 17, 2012 Janell rated it did not like it
I thought there was incredible potential with this series, but sadly, this second entry in the Cob Brothers series fell short of my expectations. Found myself "drifting" through paragraphs until the next significant event. Was very hard to invest in Fisher & Reef as a couple, as neither of them were memorable, or even distinct (beyond physiologically) to any significant extent. Reef was a prince in his own right...why didn't we get more on his background, or (view spoiler) ...more
Alina Neacşu
Jul 29, 2015 Alina Neacşu rated it really liked it
“I’m in so much trouble.”
She’d lost Prince Dack. Not only was he the youngest, but his brothers were also fanatically protective of him.
With a shaky hand, Petra sent herself back to the princes. Maybe she’d take the long way, like through Maui.
T Silver
Aug 29, 2016 T Silver rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m-fantasy
I was hoping that the fairy would be the star of this book. Well I was wrong (it doesn't happen often). What a huge disappointment this book was. Every other sentence, there was a cliché, a sappy conversation, or pure delusion.
Wendy Willis
May 30, 2014 Wendy Willis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good series

I enjoyed the story. waiting for the rest of the series. hope they arrive soon and that I don't miss any.
Sep 25, 2016 Anirbas rated it really liked it
LOL i was laughing so hard when the sea god son kissed many swans x'D
Jan 26, 2012 Ter rated it really liked it
Parts of this is very funny, I really liked it.
Ends with a hanger. And Unfortunately can't find anything to say when the next one comes out. :(
Jul 21, 2012 Nikko rated it it was amazing
I loved this one too though not too happy the way Jimmy and Fisher's relationship ended.. But it was a great read...
Michi Rosa
May 06, 2012 Michi Rosa rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
I'm more and more in love with this series.
Many lines int his one made me laugh. Reef is just sooo loveable.
Adrianamae, Marco's fan
Mar 16, 2012 Adrianamae, Marco's fan rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifters
Gracia Toent
Gracia Toent rated it it was ok
Oct 17, 2016
Carolina Garzón Rubiano
Carolina Garzón Rubiano marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Claudia Tapia
Claudia Tapia marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Sep 15, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Joshua Anne Baldos rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2016
Nina added it
Jul 11, 2016
Chana rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Lieke rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Lisa rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Jessica Q
Jessica Q rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2016
TF rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
F0x8it3 marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Anonimo Stroumfaki
Anonimo Stroumfaki rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Tracey marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Aheesha rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Riley's Regret (Lost Shifters #11)
  • Absolute Perfection
  • A Cold Winter's Day (Brac Pack #25)
  • Dark Side of the Veil (Dark Court, #1)
  • Stripes and Twin Horns (Midnight Matings #15)
  • Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings #3)
  • Oscar (Leopard's Spots #2)
  • Home Sweet Home
  • The Kayan's Mage (Hunter Clan #1)
  • Blood of a Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let
More about Amber Kell...

The Cob Brothers (3 books)
  • Ash Swan (The Cob Brothers, #1)
  • The Helpful Swan (The Cob Brothers, #3)