Start by marking “Leticia (Leticia #1)” as Want to Read:
Leticia  (Leticia #1)

Leticia (Leticia #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  79 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Leticia has a dark secret, and somebody somewhere knows what it is. After being tormented and brutally attacked, it becomes obvious they want her dead. A mysterious group come to her aid. They want to fight by her side and help her win the war someone has declared on her. Together, they present a force to be reckoned with. Love, loss and longing put strains on the alliance ...more
Published February 16th 2012 by World Castle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Leticia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leticia

Jane
Feb 09, 2012 Jane rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3
Leticia by Lindsay Anne Kendal

Updated review after the book has been reworked

4 Stars

Leticia is a lone werewolf, forced into isolation by her ex-boyfriends inability to come to terms with her lineage and his determination to rid the world of `her type'. She spends eight years in her wolf form, having very little contact with humans until the loneliness becomes unbearable leaving her with no choice but to face the world, and people again. It soon becomes clear to Leticia that not much has changed,
Kendra
Apr 14, 2013 Kendra rated it it was amazing
This book sucked me in from the very beginning. I couldn't put it down! I had it read in just a few hours. The characters are amazing. Leticia is the type of strong bad-a female characters I love to read, and Jackson is the perfect stand-offish and gorgeous hero turns boyfriend.
After being tortured and left for dead by who she thinks is her current love, Leticia finds herself leaving civilization for her wolf self and wandering alone in wolf form for 8 years. After being alone for so long, she'
Maria Wilson
Feb 27, 2012 Maria Wilson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
First can I say thanks to the author for sending me this book for an honest review.

Leticia had spent years in isolation, wondering the hills throughout the Northern Peak District and The Yorkshire moors. Finally she has returned to normality. However, it seems Leticia will not be allowed to lead the nice, peaceful life she craves so much...

This book was a real page turner. You never seemed to know what was going to come next. I was gobsmacked with one of the chapters, I couldn’t believe that ev
Stephanie
Apr 04, 2013 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, kobo
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review. I thought this was a different take on werewolves and other supernaturals and I liked it a cool story if survival, love and loyalty.
Leticia was a great character she had found ways to survive over the years and even after being dealt a crushing blow of betrayal she manages to find an odd way to survive and then deal with the aftermath. She discovered who she was and who she wanted to be and even after everything she wa
Soumi
Another praiseworthy shape shifter story of this year that I can bet readers will enjoy.

The book starts with a lone wolf Letcia who was pretty much successful in hiding her true identity until she was followed by some unknown people with secret motives and started to receive threading phone calls from a stranger. A group of three supernatural folks including two shape shifter siblings and a vampire came to her aid and claimed they can protect her.

The book was smooth and written in a simple lan
Natalie
Jan 24, 2012 Natalie rated it it was amazing
I've just started leticia... I was hooked after 1st page I can't read fast enough. I love you Lindsay Anne Kendal you truly are a remarkable woman with an amazing imagination. A+++++++
Fern (whirlwindbooks)
Feb 26, 2013 Fern (whirlwindbooks) marked it as to-read
Cannot wait to read and review!

- http://www.whirlwindbooksandreviews.com/
Louise Charleston
Jan 13, 2012 Louise Charleston rated it it was amazing
Well I downloaded this on Friday and I've finished it already! I couldn't put this one down, which is just the same as the other books I have read by this author.

Leticia is very different to the Bloodlines story this author is currently writing. It's nice to see that an author can change their voice to suit other stories. By that I mean that sometimes you can tell the same author has written the books by the wording they use, or the same decriptions of places, or the characters all being simila
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
This book was gifted to me by the author for an honest review. Let me start by saying that I was intrigued with the plot and characters from page one. The author does a fantastic job of grabbing the reader from the start. The characters are complex and well defined. The story has a good mix of suspense and romance. The actions reels you in. While I was immediately reeled into the book by the storyline, characters, and drama I am disappointed in the abrupt manner in which the story ended. I under ...more
Claire
Feb 22, 2012 Claire rated it really liked it
I love werewolf books! This one was no different!

Leticia - such a pretty name! - Has been alone for a long time. After deciding to face the world again, she realizes she is still not safe. She comes across a group of supernatural beings - two shape shifter's and a vampire who take her into their group. I really liked Nancy as a character - I wish I had someone like her as a best friend (YES, a shape shifter!). I also loved Jackson from the start - his attitude really got me! (yes, to swoooon!)

Th
K.B. Miller
Sep 20, 2012 K.B. Miller rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Triple Goddess Moons
I have to start off by saying that normally I'm not really into the whole werewolf thing... however, I enjoyed Leticia. The character is well thought out, her struggles, her attitude, and just her makes it very difficult NOT to connect with her. The story line was not typical and therefore refreshing. The author did a great job of letting the story tell itself and not forcing it. I loved that the setting of the story was in the UK. I purchase tons of paperbacks to donate to
Tyler Jenkins
Apr 07, 2013 Tyler Jenkins rated it it was amazing
After reading the first two books of another series by this author, and thoroughly enjoying them, I immediate set out to look for other works.

I was full of a cold last week and had to take a couple of days off work. This book kept me company. You can tell this writer is improving her craft. The storyline keeps you glued to the pages. The characters are likeable and the settings are beautiful.

I like the fact that this author gives each character their own unique voice and personality.

Looking f
Sharon l Aldcroft

This book is set in England.
It is described so well you can visualise everything(she must of known the area very well).

She pulls you into the book so much by describing Leticia in great detail before and after she moved.
Her character is brilliant and the relationship/friendship with the other characters is so well formed so once your in that book that's it you daren't put it down your just to scared of something happening.

Only miss-hap to me......a cliffhanger.
I hate them. Now I have to wait for
Lynzie Andrews
Jan 11, 2012 Lynzie Andrews rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. From the very start I could relate to Leticia. Spending that much time in isolation made it hard for her to be around people all the time. I felt everything she did, from the upset and worry to the respect for human life. I hated Jackson at first, but fell in love with him half way through the book. Tristan was pretty cool and I felt so sorry for Nancy, all she wants is a friend she can keep.

The characters are likeable. The writing flows well and the suspense will kill you.

Oh
N. Kuhn
May 03, 2013 N. Kuhn rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, paranormal
Well, this starts out slow, but once it gets moving, you're hooked! This book takes you on an amazing ride! So buckle up and enjoy it! I really think that there are so many readers out there who would enjoy this! Heartache, love, loss, forgiveness and moving on! Each in its own way make this book what it is, a good read.
LaGina
Apr 12, 2014 LaGina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a little slow in the beginning and took me 3 tries to get into it but once I did I couldn't put it down. I think it has all the elements for a good read. Just stick with it if you have a slow start it will be well worth it.
Margaret
Feb 24, 2012 Margaret rated it it was amazing
Great novel with interesting plot and characters. Warning! this book has a major cliffhanger. I was so into this story and so gobsmacked with how it ended I actually smoked two cigarettes one after the other. Axiously awaiting the next installment.
Kristina
Oct 31, 2013 Kristina rated it it was ok
Even though the characters are around 100 years old, they act like teenagers. Read like a YA book. Trivial arguments. I skimmed through the last 20%.
Inome
Inome rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Aria Romero
Aria Romero rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2012
Fred
Fred rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2012
dianne Winston
dianne Winston rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2014
Bell-gary
Bell-gary rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2012
Narquadah
Narquadah rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Gerardo Bastian
Gerardo Bastian rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2015
Cass
Cass rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2014
Stephanie Parray
Stephanie Parray rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Sharon Aldcroft
Sharon Aldcroft rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2013
Shadow
Shadow rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2012
Mimi
Mimi rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox, #1)
  • Destruction from Twins (Lor Mandela, #1)
  • Touch of Frost
  • Moon-Linked (The Lone March Series, #1)
  • Angelina's Secret (Angelina's Secret, #1)
  • Awaken (Sword of Idis)
  • Fairy Circle (Fairy Circle, #1)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
  • Forbidden: Discover the Legend (Wolf Sirens, #1)
  • In His Eyes Anthology (Stories from a Cute Guy)
  • Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark, #1)
  • Blood on the Moon (Blood on the Moon, #1)
  • Hunting Human (Prime Legacy, #1)
  • Carpe Demon (Carus, #3)
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Walking The Edge (Corpus Brides Trilogy, #1)
  • Nocturnal (The Noctalis Chronicles, #1)
  • Sacred (Sacred Book, #1)
I have lived in Droylsden, Manchester, all my life. I live with my parents, my younger sister, Cheryl, and her little girl, Faith.

I never knew what I wanted to do with my life until I began writing. This is my dream. I get most of my inspiration from music. I’ll sit listening to it and suddenly I’m no longer in the room. My stories play like movies in my mind, then I go and write them down.

I'm a
More about Lindsay Anne Kendal...

Leticia (2 books)