Start by marking “Lost & Found” as Want to Read:

Lost & Found

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Kindle Edition
Published January 5th 2012 by Carnegie Digital Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Lost & Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost & Found

Rachel Lynn Sterling
I could not put this book down! I read it in two sittings! Being the mother of two young children, this is quite an accomplishment for me. Needless to say, I’m a little sleep deprived today!

In this story we meet Caelie, a very intelligent, beautiful, courageous, young lady starting what she hopes to be a promising career. We soon learn that her tragic past has left her with some serious self-esteem & trust issues, among other things. We also meet Wynne, a handsome, harsh and often bratty man
Bruce Sarte
I was unexpectedly moved by Lost & Found. Kathy Adams writing style was so soft in parts and so in your face in others, that it was very gripping. The story of Caelie growing up feeling worthless and like she didn’t matter to anyone anytime anywhere was written with such compassion and emotion that I finished the book touched and even a bit sad.

I found the dynamic between Caelie and Wynne to be very compelling. I found myself thinking that Wynne should have said something or some other thing
Vivian McCormack
True love/ breaking through each stop put in front of them

great read and loved how the author chose to end the story.
I was able to put myself in this girl's life and was cheering her on ,through out

Klaudyna Z.
I really enjoyed this storyline and it definitely kept me interested throughout and wanting to read more. The only thing that really bothered me about this book, which usually doesn't bother me with kindle editions is that it was very badly edited. There were so many grammatical errors, and a lot of the times, the usage of the word was totally incorrect, for example instead of saying something was worse, the word that was used was worst. It really bothered me when I was reading it because it alm ...more
Amanda
This was a great story idea that was completely ruined by a lack of editing. And continuity errors. How did Wilburn get Wynne's number and why would he call Wynne instead of the police when there was trouble? And why does she ask Wynne's to take her " to the countryside"? Who talks like that? And Alex was right there. Why couldn't she drive Caelie instead of arguing with Wynne's?
Trigger warning: child abuse (physical, emotional, and sexual) and attempted rape.
Tara
Good read! I liked the set up of the characters past & current story. There were a few small thing in the story line that just made no sense but were easily dismissed. The main reasons I am giving it 3 stars are the ending was less than desirable, if there is not a follow up book coming it is a 2 star rating for me. The other issue is the poor editing, worse than the normal few I have come to expect with digital books.
Theweebarrell
Good book look forward to reading others
Melissa M. Miller
Melissa M. Miller marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
CHERYLE  O'MALLEY
CHERYLE O'MALLEY marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Bonnie (Misty)
Bonnie (Misty) marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Michelleb
Michelleb marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Jeanie Valentine
Jeanie Valentine marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Ginny Lanham
Ginny Lanham marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Katie (GTBC)
Katie (GTBC) marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Sheela
Sheela marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Lenay Hartford
Lenay Hartford marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
LuxNox17
LuxNox17 marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Strangers in the Woods: Suddenly you're not alone. Strangers in the Woods The Catalyst