Start by marking “Bikineitä ja biisoninsarvia (Georgia Nicolsonin salatut elämät #6)” as Want to Read:
Bikineitä ja biisoninsarvia (Georgia Nicolsonin salatut elämät #6)

Bikineitä ja biisoninsarvia (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #6)

4.09  ·  Rating Details  ·  15,441 Ratings  ·  345 Reviews
Jo kuudes osa Georgian julkean riemukkaita päiväkirjamerkintöjä! (nauruuntikahtumisvaroitus)

"No, Jas, haluatko tosissasi kuulla minun ajatukseni, joka koskee nimenomaan sinua, sinä pieni karvainen kimuli?"
"En ole karvainen."
"Sovitaan niin, mutta älä silti mene lähelle sirkusta."
"Pää kiinni. No, anna sitten kuulua, mitä sinulla on mielessä."
"Okei, tässä se tulee: kun meikä
Published 2006 by Karisto Oy (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Bikineitä ja biisoninsarvia, please sign up.

Jenny Heise She's 14 in the first book and at some point says her birthday is in September or October. So I'm going with 15.

Zoë
Jun 24, 2015 Zoë rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5

I loved this book! In the last few Georgia Nicolson books, I felt like not a lot happened, but this one had some real plot! I'm unsure how I feel about Masimo currently, but I DO know that Georgia and Dave the Laugh NEED TO GET TOGETHER ASAP. Also, I need some more of Robbie, even though he's in another country and everything. I can't get enough of Georgia and her silly plans and I will be starting the next in the series right away!
Tatiana
Apr 08, 2011 Tatiana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, chick-lit, favorites, 2011
These books never fail to cheer me up!

In this installment the hunt for Italian Stallion continues.

During ace gang's emergency 5-hour meeting re: dinner date with Masimo.

6:30 pm

Then we got on to the snogging bit.

I said, "Do you think Italians snog the same as English boys?"

Rosie said, "I don't know if they do anything different with their tongues or what their ear work is like. You will have to give us a complete and full report. What number will you let him go up to on the first date?"

"I thought
Jasmine J
Mar 19, 2008 Jasmine J rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: comics
Recommended to Jasmine by: Jannelle&Janeen
I love all the Georgia books. They make me laugh histarically, mostly because she does a lot of the things I woud do(like that). I can't wait to see what she does next. She left me on the edge of a cliff last book.
Sofia
Jan 11, 2016 Sofia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

Goodreads description: Let the overseas snogfest begin!

Georgia and Jas are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land! Georgia plans to track down Masimo, the Italian-American dreamboat, but after a long week in America, she only succeeds in learning importantish things -- like how to ride a bucking bronco. Will Georgia reel in the Italian dreamboat? Or is she destined to live forever all aloney on her owney?

This was hilarious. Louise Rennison never fails to
Kat
Dec 22, 2009 Kat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's off to 'hamburger-a-go-go' land! At the end of the previous book Georgia's dad announces that they're off to America for a clown car convention. So the Nicolsons, along with Georgia's best mate Jas, set off for Memphis. The "Italian stallion" Masimo just so happens to be in America too, but in Manhattan. Georgia apparently has no concept of American geography, because she thinks it'll be a cinch for her and Jas to hop on a Greyhound to see Masimo. She doesn't even know where he's staying an ...more
Marija
Jun 14, 2011 Marija rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-mg, contemporary
Hamburger-a-gogo land and Molto, molto Masimo vs. Il Ministrone—need I say more? ;) The Miss Malaprop moments are priceless.

Favorite line:
Masimo: “Are you freddo…?”
Georgia: “Oh dear God, he wasn’t going to talk about elves and hobbits, like boys did, was he?”

The cat imagery in these books is excellent. You can tell that Rennison must have had a cat: “Angus got on my knee and started doing that kneading thing they do to make you all comfy. For them. I am like a human bean bag to him.”
Christina
Lexi
Jan 08, 2016 Lexi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
12/10/2014 I NEVER WANT THIS SERIES TO BE OVER.
1/9/2016 Georgia as a Youtuber would be the best thing ever.
Tyree
Aug 25, 2009 Tyree rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer-reading
This book is about two amazing people named Georgia and Jas. Throughout this whole book Georgia and Jas went on a journey to Hamburger which is a Go Go Land. As they were on their journey they tried to find Masimo. Masimo is their Future Boat they always dreamed for. As one 1 week full past, Georgia did not come across or succed in getting her dreamboat. All she did was she learned how to ride a bucking bronco. It wasn't all that special but she still learned something.
I can connect to this bo
Tanna Ray
Sep 20, 2011 Tanna Ray rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book written in narrative, first person style. The book itself is written as though it were Georgia Nicholson's own journal, the whole time you feel as though Louise has cut a a hole in Georgia's head and installed a window. The story is all about Georgia's fight for a new "Sex God" in her life and all the beauty rituals she must go through to impress the man (men) of her dreams. She has given up on Robbie and now her main vision in her eyes of affection is Massimo (The Italian Stallion). She ...more
Emma Hart
Kiera Beddes
Genre: romance, make-up, boys, snogging
Summary: Georgia Nicolson is the biggest player in the world and she doesn't even realize it. Well, I think she has some awareness of it, but still, she is remarkably dense. Just hook up with Dave the Laugh already! Robbie the Sex God is Kiwi-a-gogo land still thinks about her and Masimo is just an attractive Italian. Dave is English and there and madly in love with her and she keeps yakking about other boys and he is heartbroken. Georgia has a pretty hilar
Julie Decker
Georgia is again wrestling with romantic troubles, and this time there are three contenders: Masimo, Robbie, and of course Dave the Laugh. She's disappointed to find that her trip to America takes her nowhere near where Masimo is, and she gets to have a great time with her embarrassing family. Her friends at home support her ridiculousness and go to great lengths to give her romantic advice. (And by the way, "boy entrancers" are fake eyelashes. She is talking about her cat eating them.)

It's more
Mandy at Blythes & Books
Jul 20, 2012 Mandy at Blythes & Books rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone, everyone, teens
This installment was even more funny, sad and vivid than the ones before.

It's like Georgia is becoming a real person more and more. The quirky things that keep happening to her (some self-inflicted, others by pure clumsiness, other things caused by her weird family) are hilarious at times.
Other times I feel like she's me, or one of my friends. She's not nice all of the time, even if she thinks she's funny. She's preoccupied with herself. Which is very normal for a teen girl and sooo recognizab
Maeve (Otherwordlybooks)
Oh Georgia! Forget the Italian Stallion! Dave the Laugh and the Guitar Plucker are the one's for you!!
Dan
Ultimately, not a lot happens in this story and nothing is truly resolved; it is just a weeks-long snapshot of the life of an English 16-year-old girl. The pleasure comes from Georgia's narrative voice and her highly idiosyncratic use of the Queen's English (if such it can be called). Think "Bertie Wooster as a modern teen-ager". The audiobook is read by the author, so I know what I heard was absolutely authentic in terms of what she wanted us to hear.
Tina
Sep 08, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. When it comes to series, after a while the books start to drag on or get really boring and lose their magic. Not so with the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series. Each book is guaranteed to make you laugh so hard you may cry. I first picked up Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging in high school and quickly breezed through it and On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God. They became two of my favorite books. I didn't have a chance to continue with the serie ...more
Kris - My Novelesque Life
3 STARS

"Georgia, pining for her new wannabe heart throb and Italian-American stallion Masimo, who is currently visiting rellies in the States, is bolstered by the news that she and Mutti and Vati are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land as well. It'll be the perfect opportunity for Georgia to partake of a really long holiday snogathon with the (probable) man of her dreams. Slight problem number one is that Masimo is in New York, and the Nicholsons are headed to Memphis.

But all is not lost. Jas, Georgia'
Eden
Move over Sex God, The Luuurve God is here!

When Robbie left, Georgia was heart broken. Then Masimo came into her life. But Masimo is going home to the United States for a bit and Georgia can't stand it. Georgia finds out from her dad they are going to the States as well. They are going to Memphis to a car convention. Masimo will be in New York. Surely, New York isn't too far from Memphis. . .

I really love this series. It's very funny, but I like that it shows different sides of Georgia, especia
Alexa Vazquez
Nov 02, 2014 Alexa Vazquez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever wanted a bit of drama with a mixture of comedy in your stories? Well in Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison you can have all the laughter and tons of drama you want. In this realistic fiction story you will hear about Georgia Nicolson’s drama she has with her friends and her enemies.

In the story Georgia is left with the greatest news on earth (well for her at least), she’s going to Hamburger-a-gogo land (in other words, America)! She’s thinks in her head that for once
Natalie Hennessy
Mar 15, 2016 Natalie Hennessy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5 stars. Georgia is at it again! The family's trip to Hamburger-a-gogo land was absolutely ridiculous in a very amusing way. I can't wait to see what boy she chooses in her now love-square.
Jackie
Sep 02, 2008 Jackie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Imagine a book that you have to check out and carry home in secret, becuase the titles are so bizarre! I love this series of books. My fab fave part in this one was the shoes. HYSTERICAL!
Carla
Feb 15, 2016 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Sandra, this was the best one in the series yet. I'm surprised at how emotionally invested I am in these characters. The last 2 books so far have been fun, although not anything special, but this one blew me away. Dave the Laugh, Sex God, and Masimo are all breaking my heart. I even related to Georgia in this one.

“You STUPID stupid girl. Honestly, you have done some stupid stupid things in your time, but this takes the biscuit of stupidity.”
Yes. I feel you spectacularly, Georgia. I just unwit
Aug 05, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YA 13-16
Shelves: reviewed
Read yes, loved... oddly enough yes. This is a very good addition to the series though it seems a little stunted, not much comes from the plot in this book though I'm beginning to see Georgie actually having some character development. Call it hind sight or what ever but I can actually see that there has been character development between the first book and this one. I will still praise the series for the digestible nature, it reminds me of Mean Girls though more of a point by point guide to emo ...more
sam
4 Stars!

Oh bloody hell! Now this book was ride. Beginning that she will go to Hamburger-a-gogo land to the confusion he has the end with so many books at her feet. I swear that these stories keep getting funnier.

Libby lobes the captain. She is sitting on his knee at the back of the place, singing him her poo song. He is joining in.
Mum was looking back and smiling and saying to me, "Aaaahh, that's sweet, isn't it?"
There was a bit of pause and then she yelled. "Oh, my God, who is driving the place
Analy  Hernandez
Sep 07, 2010 Analy Hernandez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Georgia has found a new love. So now she is in love with another "Sex God" as she likes to call him and his name is Masimo. He is half Italian and half American. But there is one little problem, Lindsay. Soon he is off to America and Georgia is upset. So when her father decides that they are off to Hamburger-a-gogo Land, Georgia is so overwhelmed, yet she doesn't know where he is in America.
So then she decides took take her great pal, Jas, to America. Now they are off to find the Sex God, Masim
Robby
Jan 04, 2010 Robby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read a few reviews of this book that say that this book, the sixth Georgia Nicolson book, is the last really good book in the series. I always try not to read reviews of books before I read them, but sometimes I get carried away.

This book was just as funny as the first five, though the fifth book Away Laughing On A Fast Camel still remains my favorite.
Also, if I'm being honest, I will just confess my love for Dave The Laugh right now.
In this book, Georgia and her family travel to America (
Sep 15, 2009 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***Warning...This may contain spoilers because it part of a series (and it's hard to talk about this book without referring to the previous books in the series)***

The sixth book of the Confessions of the Georgia Nicolson series continues to follow her adventures with her friends, boys, and her crazy family. However, this time around, the Nicolson family take a trip to Hamburger-a-gogo land (aka the USA).

Georgia brings along Jas on the family trip to Memphis (the "clown car" convention is there).
Christine
Feb 26, 2008 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reference information:
Title: Then He Ate My Boy
Author: Louise Rennison
Publisher: Harper Tempest Year: 2005
# of pages: Genre: romance
Reading level Interest level: very interesting
Potential hot lava: none

General response/reaction: Such a good book, made me laugh and was a great teen read. I like the diary format it is written in.

Subjects, Themes, and Big Ideas: love, finding yourself, friends

Characters: Georgia, Mutti, Vati, Jas, Georgia’s family, Masimo, Lindsay, Robbie, Dave, Mad Libby, and Ang
Candy Boisvert
Jun 19, 2008 Candy Boisvert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Girly girls
Title: Then he ate my boy entrancers
Author: Louise Rennison