Start by marking “恋する暴君 8” as Want to Read:
恋する暴君 8

恋する暴君 8 (The Tyrant Falls in Love #8)

Wounded by Souichi's harsh words, Morinaga storms out of the house, deciding that he should leave Souichi for good! Souichi finds himself pondering his true feelings once more, and they're bound to collide with Morinaga's affections! How will the two of them solve this mess, and what does that mean for their relationship?
Paperback
Published February 10th 2012 by 海王社

To ask other readers questions about 恋する暴君 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 恋する暴君 8

KimberlyRose
Finished this series (it may continue, the author said in the afterword). I loved the ride--it was suspenseful and... sweet baby flamingos! the SHEER ANGST! Angst on a pike!

I have a feeling Morinaga will always feel insecure and always be looking for reassurance.... Feel sorta sorry for the sap, loving a person with such low emotional IQ, especially when his is overflowing!

The art is wonderfully expressive (but the men are bizarrely skinny and a bit too female-looking), and this lady sure knows
Jessie H.
2.5-3/5 Stars
Marsha
“The course of true love never did run smooth.” - A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Tatsumi’s temper and Morinaga’s determination to push at his boundaries have caused a lot of friction throughout their on-again, off-again relationship. They’re part of makes this series such an exciting read; erotica with an edge of tension is a surefire tactic in the hands of an able writer.

Tatsumi still doesn’t evince any attraction to other men and remains adamant in his homophobia. For a long time, that really bothe
Yue
Nov 06, 2015 Yue rated it really liked it
I've read this 3 years ago but I thought it was part of Vol. 7 I guess. And FINALLY! Vol. 9 is translated. So I "had" to re-read this manga =)

Morinaga will go to another city to study and Sempai is hurt. Of course he wants Morinaga to improve his studies, but at the same time, he is sad they will separate. Stupid Sempai starts to overreact because he doesn't know what to do with his feelings, and poor Morinaga feels rejected. Morinaga wants to give him some space and not bother him too much, but
Nyie Rombeng
only 1 word when i pick up this yaoi manga:LAUGH...LAUGH...&LAUGH...,I wonder why myself always MORE LAUGH when I read this manga.Maybe b'cause souichi&morinaga charachter,they make this story RIDICULOUSLY ENTERTAINING&FUNNY YET.Besides problem between them,no more if Mrs.HINAKO can make this series until vol.8,that's it i'd called THE TYRANT(really makes)FALL IN LOVE!!!:) PS : sometime when I finished this book,myself seems HAPPY&GET SMILE alone,,...!
Annelise Lestrange
Review originally posted on The Book Adventures of Annelise Lestrange :)

For a full review of this series up to volume 9, please click here.
Adrian A.
Adrian A. rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2016
Noemi De'owl
Noemi De'owl rated it it was ok
Mar 14, 2015
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2012
Arnela
Arnela rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014
Ren
Ren rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2015
Cory Tripp
Cory Tripp rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2015
Netsuma
Netsuma rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Ashley Hamilton
Ashley Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2016
Jamie's Sassenach
Jamie's Sassenach rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Lelli
Lelli rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Dani
Dani rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2014
Lee
Lee rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Karlien
Karlien rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
Apple12350
Apple12350 rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2015
Haruka
Haruka rated it it was ok
Dec 09, 2012
Adalira Morningstar
Haha, solid resolutions are for chumps! Everybody loves abrupt endings! Yaaaay.
Ailed
Ailed rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Minty-chan~
Minty-chan~ rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2012
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
C
C rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2013
Maiqa
Maiqa rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2012
Enikő
Enikő rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Crimson Spell Bd. 4
  • Castle Mango, Vol. 1 (Castle Mango #1)
  • 世界一初恋 ~小野寺律の場合4~ [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Onodera Ritsu no Baai 4]
  • Private Teacher! 2
  • Only Serious About You 2
  • 秘めごとあそび 1 [Himegoto Asobi 1]
  • Even So, I Will Love You Tenderly
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 5 (Totally Captivated #5)
  • Starting With a Kiss, Vol. 1
Takanaga Hinako (高永ひなこ) is a popular yaoi manga-ka. She has also provided illustrations for several yaoi light novels by other authors, including The Guilty by Katsura Izumi. Her first manga story, 合格祈願 (Goukaku kigan, Prayers for a passing grade?), was published by Hanamaru Comics in 1997; it was later reworked as the first chapter of Challengers. Most of her works have been translated into Engli ...more
More about Hinako Takanaga...

The Tyrant Falls in Love (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Tyrant Falls in Love, Volume 1