Start by marking “Eikä yksikään pelastunut” as Want to Read:
Eikä yksikään pelastunut

Eikä yksikään pelastunut

4.23  ·  Rating Details ·  431,462 Ratings  ·  16,170 Reviews
"Saaressa oli jotain maagillista. Sen pelkkä nimikin sai mielikuvituksen toimimaan. Yhteys ulkomaailmaan katosi, saari muodosti oman maailmansa. Maailman, josta ei ehkä koskaan voisi palata."

Kymmenen erilaista ihmistä houkutellaan salaperäiselle Neekerisaarelle. Jokainen heistä on joskus tehnyt jotakin, minkä haluaa unohtaa. Tunnelma omituisella saarella tiivistyy, ja pian
Published 2003 by WSOY (first published November 6th 1939)

To ask other readers questions about Eikä yksikään pelastunut, please sign up.

Jackie Allen That's exactly what I like about it. I love not being able to guess who did it. Often killers are so easy to work out. This one had me guessing until…moreThat's exactly what I like about it. I love not being able to guess who did it. Often killers are so easy to work out. This one had me guessing until the very end and even then I read back to see what I missed!(less)
Azur The original title was actually "Ten little niggers". There is (was?) a small island named Nigger Island that inspired Christie for the setting. Since…moreThe original title was actually "Ten little niggers". There is (was?) a small island named Nigger Island that inspired Christie for the setting. Since this is pretty offensive it was changed to "Ten little Indians". The children's rhyme was originally about Indians/Native Americans. This was deemed offensive too, so today they use the last line of the children's rhyme as title and the little figures were changed to soldiers.
Information from my copy of the book.

I have two versions of this book. One is the English version with the little soldiers. The other one is a German translation of the original version with the N word (and a ton of apologies in the preface) but also with the last line as title. (less)

Mohammed Arabey
Sep 17, 2013 Mohammed Arabey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
يجب أن أعترف أن ضيق أفقي هو مامنعني من دخول عالم أجاثا كريستي
فمنذ صغري لم تبهرني أغلفة قصصها المترجمة للعربية
كما أن معرفة والدي لافلامها وقراءة والدتي لروايتها منذ الصغر جعلني أشعر أن الغموض بهذه القصص "موضة قديمة" وألغازها ستكون مكشوفة لي
ناهيك عن مقولة "لابد أن الخادم هو من فعلها كقصص أجاثا كريستي" جعلتني
متشككا أن الحل دائما نمطيا
فلماذا أقرأ لها؟..لم يعد هناك شئ

عشر عساكر صغار ذهبوا الي العشاء
اختنق احدهم ..ثم تبقي تسعة

الي ان جائتني دعوة..دعوه لقراءة احد كتب اجاثا كريستي لانها في قائمة أعلي
Nataliya

This lovely mystery book is first and foremost about the administration of the long-overdue justice, right? At least that's what the mastermind behind it all believes.

But the question is - who has the right to decide what justice is? And who is to decide what punishment serves the crime? And is perceived justice at all costs the ultimate goal, or is it the frequently pointless work of a maniac? As a matter of fact, what is justice after all?

I think the story of this book (the one that may win th
Kinga
Mar 13, 2011 Kinga rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Before I begin I would like to apologise for my use of the N word in this review.
It is necessary, I promise.

This book was originally published in UK under a charming title of "Ten Little Niggers". When it came to the US version in the 40's someone decided that 'Ten Little Niggers' is not the most marketable title for a book so they changed it to 'Ten Little Indians' (as it was still ok to call Native Americans Indians then).
Only years after someone decided that neither 'Niggers', nor 'Indians'
Emily May
I'm a big lover of Agatha Christie, she has written some fantastic murder mysteries and her stories never get tiring. But this is the one that just comes out on top every time.

It partly, and quite amusingly, reminds me of that old American murder mystery in Sunset Beach. Basically, they're the only ones on this island and someone is killing them off one by one in accordance with the Ten Little Indians rhyme . And I swear I never saw it coming, and I'm usually very good at it. It's just a very cl
Anne

Reread: 2015
Because some Non-Crunchy Cool Classic Pantaloonless friends thought I read it wrong...

description

Turns out, I did. This was a really good mystery!
{insert long-winded apology with much groveling}
Happy, guys?

description

The story goes a bit like this:
10 strangers each get invitations from someone they think they know, to stay on an island resort. Hells yeah! Sunshine & sea air!

description

Well, resort is a bit of a misnomer.
It's really a big house on an island. Still, it's famous for being a party place, and nobod
Brina
Jan 05, 2017 Brina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This year I have decided to take part in a women's century challenge in the group catching up on classics where the participants read a book written in ten consecutive decades. I chose to focus on the 20th century and my 1930s selection is And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. Although I had previously read some of her Hercule Poirot cases, this is my first stand alone mystery of Christie's that I have read. A suspenseful premise for a case, And Then There Were None left me on edge for th ...more
Alejandro
Apr 08, 2014 Alejandro rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror, detective, novel
Extraordinary and gripping novel!

I knew that the best way to start reading the literary work by Agatha Christie was choosing her most known book. And There were none is the best-selling mystery novel of all time with 100 million of copies, and the fifth book in the list comprehending all genres. That is something to give to Agatha Christie the respect that she deserves.

Initially this novel on UK was titled Ten Little Niggers, only because the original nursery rhyme was called that but it was obv
James
Jan 07, 2012 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars to Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. This is the book that started my absolute love of the mystery genre. I was addicted and must have read it 3 or 4 times over the course of the year. Between the poem, the deserted island, the plot twist, the count-down, the pure clandestine suspense... it couldn't get any better.

Story
Ten people receive a mystery letter from someone they don't know that indicates they should come to a remote island. Why would they go????? After arriving, the
Mansuriah Hassan
Wow! This is a masterpiece! Dame Agatha Christie's achievement is remarkable. She creates ten characters, all suspected of murder, who are lured to an island. She has them meet their deaths one by one as nominated in the nursery rhyme "Ten Little Indians" which is displayed in their rooms. She has each murder occur in a situation where almost all the other island guests might have had opportunity to commit it.

Set on an isolated island without contact of the outside civilization, a group of ten
Junta
Mar 19, 2015 Junta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Junta by: Detective Conan
"Ten literary Goodreads reviewers chatting online;
One bot was discovered and then there were Nine.
Nine literary Goodreads reviewers on a thread until late;
One lost his Wi-Fi signal and then there were Eight.
Eight literary Goodreads reviewers groupreading Austen;
One only read males and then there were Seven.
Seven literary Goodreads reviewers averse to using pics;
One blasphemed with GIFs and then there were Six.
Six literary Goodreads reviewers booktubing live;
One revealed too much and then there
❁ بــدريــه ❁
لا شيء سوى ستعيش الاثارة من بداية إلى النهاية
نصيحة : شاهدوا المسلسل المقتبس من الرواية رهيب ♡.♡

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

عشرة هنود صغار ذهبوا لتناول العشاء

لسعت نحلة واحدًا فبقي منهم خمسة
خمسة هنود صغار مضوا لدراسة القانون
صار أحدهم في أحكام المساواة فبقي
Moira Russell
I admit I am a late, reluctant and suspicious convert to Christie. I avoided her studiously as an adolescent, because dozens and dozens of her paperbacks were always on sale with equally cheap indistinguishable romances and other 'women's books,' and I wanted no part of those. I read Chandler, not Christie; Hammett, not Sayers; James, not Marsh. I even read a few Spillane books, for Chrissakes, at a friend's urging (UGH), but still no Christie. Those endless TV adaptations, with the dotty Miss M ...more
Manny
Feb 26, 2009 Manny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My friend Amelie and I used this book as half of our corpus when we wrote our 1990 paper, An Implementable Semantics for Comparative Constructions . We spent several days combing through the text, extracting and categorizing every single occurrence of a comparative construction. So you'll appreciate that I know what I'm talking about when I say it's better than most murder mysteries.
mark monday
You Chose Your Own Adventure!

You are a man, you are a woman; you are judge, jury, and executioner. You are surrounded by murderers and assholes. Kill ‘em all! Then kill yourself. Your adventure is over.

If you would like to start your life anew, choose
Khadidja
I LOVED IT !!!!!

“Ten little Indian boys went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were nine.
Nine little Indian boys sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were eight.
Eight little Indian boys travelling in Devon; One said he'd stay there and then there were seven.
Seven little Indian boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.
Six little Indian boys playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.
Five little
Kai
Mar 30, 2016 Kai rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, classics
“When the sea goes down, there will come from the mainland boats and men. And they will find ten dead bodies and an unsolved problem on Soldier Island.”

My first Agatha Christie, and a good one indeed. And Then There Were None just recently came to my attention. Maybe it was the new mini series or the many people suddenly reading this, but I was intruiged immediately. I can't wait to watch the series!

Agatha Christie totally tricked me. I thought I had figured it out, but I was wrong. This novel t
Helen Stavraki
Jul 05, 2016 Helen Stavraki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Η αξία και η γοητεία του κλασικού αστυνομικού μυστηρίου.
Εκπληκτική πλοκή,εξαιρετική περιγραφή και σκιαγράφηση ηρώων καθώς η συναισθηματική τους φόρτιση μεταλλάσσεται απο στιγμή σε στιγμή.
Όλες οι ανθρώπινες αδυναμίες και αρετές σε ακραία σημεία.
Απο το πάθος στο λάθος. Απο τη χαρά στον πόνο. Απο την αθώωση στην παντοτινή ταπείνωση μέσω συνείδησης.
Όλοι κρίθηκαν αθώοι για κάποια εγκλήματα. Σχεδόν όλοι ειναι ένοχοι όμως.
Ανάμεσα σε δέκα άτομα που δέχονται πρόσκληση για το νησί του Νέγρου με σκοπό
Evgeny
Dec 14, 2015 Evgeny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ten Figures

To talk about the plot of this book however briefly would give spoilers right away. For people who have not read them, spoilers kill Agatha Christie books. Basically there is a small isolated island bought by an American millionaire which was later sold to a mysterious party generating a lot of rumors about the latest buyer. A group of very different people ended up on the island.
Island

If you are familiar with the Dame of Mystery's writing you would guess there will be a murder. If you have read sever
Apatt
Aug 30, 2011 Apatt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, mainstream
“It's the Final Countdown do do do doo do do dododo!”

I've always wanted to start an Agatha Christie review with a bit of cheesy Swedish hair metal. And Then There Were None has been declared the world's favourite Agatha Christie novel, not to mention the bestselling crime novel of all time (same Guardian source). Considering she wrote hundreds of books, including iconic titles like Murder on the Orient Express and Murder at the Vicarage, this is clearly the definitive Christie. Her ace detect
Rehab Ali
لم يخطئ النقاد حين صنفوا هذه الرائعة من أكثر روايات أجاثا دقة وادهاشاً .. انهمكت في قراءتها وأنهيتها رغماً عني سريعا للفضول الشديد الذي ألم بي لمعرفة النهاية الغير متوقعه أبداً .. يدهشني في اجاثا دقتها في وصف المشاهد لدرجة أني أتخيل نفسي في موقع الحدث .. ان أردت أن تجرب قراءة الروايات البوليسية فهذه الرواية هي الأجدر بأن تكون البداية لك
Madeline
Jan 31, 2012 Madeline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Ten little soldier boys went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were nine.

Nine little soldier boys sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight little soldier boys travelling in Devon; One said he'd stay there and then there were seven.

Seven little soldier boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.

Six little soldier boys playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

Five little soldier boys
Amy | shoutame
Feb 15, 2016 Amy | shoutame rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: classics
I just love Agatha Christie! I listened to this one on audio book (which is very new thing for me!) and thoroughly enjoyed it!

We follow a group a ten people who are invited to an island off the coast of Devon. Their host is nowhere to be found and they are all getting a little edgy. Soon they discover that they all harbour dark secrets in their past, secrets that they hoped no one else was aware of. Slowly but surely the ten guests turn up dead. Who is reeking this revenge upon them? How do they
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

WARNING: IF YOU DID NOT LIKE HARPER’S ISLAND CLICK AWAY PRONTO ‘CAUSE THIS STORY REMINDED ME OF THAT STORY AND I’M GOING TO HARPER’S ISLAND THE POOP OUT OF THIS MO-FO

Still here? Okay, let’s get on with the show.

Upon starting And Then There Were None, I found myself feeling extremely . . . giddy. WTF is wrong with me? Normal people don’t get all smiley when they begin a book where everyone and their dog is going to get murdered. I need
Halfino Berry
Jul 05, 2007 Halfino Berry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: mystery lovers
Shelves: mystery
I read it many years ago, during my junior high (or before?), loved it, and consider it as one of Christie's best writing.

You won't find Poirot or Miss Marple in it, but as her other books are usually related to some popular rhymes, this one is related with '10 Little Indians' (which is the other title for this book).

Alternately, you will have these ten people with the dark past isolated in an island. One by one, each of them were killed. You may guess who the killer was while turning page over
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
Every once in a while on Goodreads I find myself feeling compelled to make a True Confession, and here's another one: I'm not all that much of a Hercule Poirot fan.

For someone who's read probably 30 or 40 Agatha Christie books over her lifetime, that's probably an odd thing. I like him okay, I don't DISlike him, but yeah, he kind of irks me sometimes. So when I'm picking up an Agatha Christie mystery, I'm always a little bit tickled when it doesn't involve Poirot. This is one of those books, so
Maxwell
Jul 11, 2015 Maxwell rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own-it, 2015
Well I guess I sort of solved the mystery. I mean, earlier on in the book I guessed correctly. But then I switched theories and was pretty confident that I was on the right track only to be proved wrong in the end. It definitely kept me on my toes.

Shamefully, this was my first time reading an Agatha Christie novel. It was extremely well crafted. Everything ties together in the end. It's much like a mix of the movie Clue and the television show Harper's Island, both of which, I'm sure, are heavil
Mel
W.O.W
I wont lie, when I started this I was so bored. I was so bored for about 70 pages that I just didn't think I could do it. But the lovely Wendy sent me this book as a Christmas present and it was her favourite book and I felt like I owed it to her to read the entire book and THANKFULLY I DID.
This book picked up so fast, and honestly I couldn't put it down at the end. I just needed to know who was the killer. NEEDED to. And that was a SHOCK.
If you don't know (you probably do, even though I di
Ariel
Apr 06, 2013 Ariel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad that I finally picked up an Agatha Christie.. it was about time, and I think that I chose a good one to start with! And Then There Were None, fun fact, is the best-selling mystery novel in all of human history!

Overall, I thought that this was an excellent novel. It was very intriguing, and by half way I didn't want to put it down - I needed to know what was going on! I definitely understand why Christie is held in such high regard, too: her writing is quick and on edge, it's realist
Pamela

Absolutely, unequivocally brilliant!!! I do believe this is the most perfectly penned, ingeniously imagined, cleanly executed whodunit I have ever read. Agatha Christie is indeed the original queen of literary mystery-suspense.

Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this simultaneously independent, comparing notes and suppositions, throwing out hypothesis. Of course, gullible me was way off base. The very person whom I was most fond of, held in highest esteem, was the actual murderer! I played r
Tanya
Feb 17, 2016 Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stupendous!!! I cannot believe this book was written back in 1939!! It truly is a timeless story. I will have to read more of Agatha's books.
Colleen Venable
Made the mistake of starting this on the train ride home just now. Now it's 2am and HOLY MOLY DOES THIS BOOK HOLD UP! Was my favorite book in 5th grade and read it a ton of times then. I even know who the killer is and I'm still at the edge of my seat (or maybe more appropriately edge of my bed, under the covers with a booklight) Lordie. Someone pry this out of my hands and make me sleep!
Kjell
Wow, what a fantastic mystery! I was completely clueless until the very end! This is without a doubt one of the best mysteries I've ever read and my first Agatha Christie novel. I want to read more novels by her. I'll be trying to read at least two novels every month, and I'll be trying to read all of her bibliography before I reach the age of thirty. How I love book challenges. Fingers crossed!

I truly get now why this is such a famous mystery novel.
Vanessa
Apr 10, 2016 Vanessa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first foray into Agatha Christie and god was it fun. Seriously, this is a great read. I've never really been a mystery reader, but I can definitely see myself getting into them now.

The story centers around ten strangers who all go to stay on Soldier Island at the behest of the mysterious hosts Mr and Mrs Owen. Instead of the hosts appearing, they soon realise that they have been purposely brought to this island as they all have their own dark secret, and soon one by one they begin dy
I have made a very long list of the books Agatha Christie has written. I will be checking them off one by one throughout the upcoming months…maybe years. There are many. I don’t care how long it takes. That is an indication of how much I enjoyed my first Agatha Christie experience. Is she the queen of the mystery genre? Because damn!
description
That is my review. Nothing else needs to be said.

My favorite quote:
Poonam
Aug 31, 2015 Poonam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Poonam by: Anyone looking for a good classic mystery
This is one of most famous books by Agatha Christie and is considered a classic. I can see why it is so.
The premise and characters in this book are very different from her usual stories.

What happens when 10 strangers are invited on an island under different pretexts. No known relations exist between these 10 strangers (the island in question being in news due to its mysterious owner).

And what happens when each of this stranger is accused of being a murderer by the mysterious host and killed of
Drew (Drew’s Cup of Tea)
“There was something magical about an island—the mere word suggested fantasy. You lost touch with the world—an island was a world of its own. A world, perhaps, from which you might never return.”

This may be the best mystery I've ever read.

I started reading mystery novels at a young age. When I was six, I read my first Nancy Drew. I recently picked up all of Gillian Flynn's books and really enjoyed them. I've always loved the thrill, the mind-boggling that a good mystery brings.

But nothing coul
Wanda
So, last night I was supposed to be finishing that huge bloody tome The Goldfinch. What was I doing instead? Enjoying my very first Dame Agatha book, that’s what. And I regret nothing. So there, Donna Tartt.

There’s not much that I can say about this little mystery that hasn’t been said before. It moves along quickly, my brain was working continuously, and before I knew it, Christie had surprised me. Pulled the rug out from under me, in fact. Because I never saw that ending coming.

It was a pleasu
Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder*
Edited review for a re-read with Evgeny and the island of the other pantless people.

I have now read this brilliant book three times. Yes, it's worth it.

Let's set an ominous mood/opening with Agatha Christie's creative writing ability -

Her lips moved as she followed the words: 'The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net in which they hid is their own foot taken. The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth; the wicked is snared in the work of their own hands. The wick
Naddy
Dec 11, 2014 Naddy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
"Be sure thy sin will find thee out"..

And then there were none is one of the most amazing mysteries i have came across. I think one of finesse work of Agatha Christie, i am convinced after reading this book she was born to write mysteries, sometimes the mysteries which no one could solve. One of most intriguing plot, very delicately and expertly fabricated and yet peculiar. Every character is unique, quirky and curious. When u will start reading this book, you will try to imagine the sequence of
Meret Punk
Mar 21, 2017 Meret Punk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
4 stars❤
OMG..
This book was so good!!
I tried putting this book down for sometime, but I just couldnt leave it, I had to figure out what was going on!!
I have heard before that Agatha Christie's books are so mysteries that you will never know who the culprit is until you read the ending..
I didnt really think that was the case, I thought I would be an exception and know the murderer before the ending..
Whatever, that obviously didnt happen xD..
I so didnt expect that!!
Just.. WOW..
Everything was perfe
AleJandra
****4 Locura mística STARS ****

"La sola palabra isla tiene la virtud mágica de evocar en nuestro espíritu toda suerte de fantasías, pues al llegar se pierde el contacto con el mundo."

POP SUGAR READING CHALLENGE 2016 A BOOK THAT TAKES PLACE ON AN ISLAND

Primer punto a mencionar: ME ARREPIENTO DE HABER LEIDO EL LIBRO TRADUCIDO AL ESPANOL.

Cuando se trata de libros contemporáneos no dudo en leerlos en ingles, pero cuando se tratan de clásicos, me siento intimidada. Por eso opte por leerlo en es
Rinda Elwakil
Oct 26, 2015 Rinda Elwakil rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

عشر عساكر صغار ذهبوا الي العشاء

فشطـر أحدهم نفسه إلى نصفين ثم بقى ستـة

كان ستة صبية هنـود يلعبون بخليـة نحـل
فلسـع زنبور أحـدهم ثم بقى خمسـة

كان خمسـة صبيـة هنـود يمارسـون القانـون
قُبـض على أحدهم فى المحكمة ثم بقى أربعة ..

and then there were none1

Jason Koivu
Sep 22, 2010 Jason Koivu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, mystery, crime
When your epilogue is 1/5th of the entire book...

description

That's alright, it's still good good stuff!
Apr 19, 2017 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: clásicos, 2017
Es el primer libro que leo de Agatha y seguramente no será el último.

Después de algún libro demasiado lento da gusto leer algo así, donde no te da tiempo casi ni a pensar.

Ya no sabía de quién sospechar, no sabía si estaban todos locos, si había alguien más en la isla, si todo era mentira... ¡Pero si hasta que el asesino no ha descrito su "muerte" no he caído en quién era! Yo no valgo para detective...

Radwa
Apr 08, 2016 Radwa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
العنوان الأصلى للرواية ( عشر عبيد صغار ) مأخوذ عن أغنية أمريكية شهيرة عام 1868. الأغنية على اليوتيوب :

الأغنية على جانب كبير من العنصرية لإستخدام كلمة عبيد والتخلص منهم بهذه الصورة .. لكن أجاثا لم تستخدم من الأغنية إلا طرق القتل المذكورة فيها فقط .. فقد طبقت الطرق حرفيا .. وهو الأمر الذى أضاف الكثير إلى براعة هذه السيدة فى فن الرواية البوليسية

تحولت الرواية لفيلم أول مرة فى عام 1945 .. لكن الفيلم لم يكن بجودة الرواية للأسف
ففى نهايته بقى شخصان على قيد الحياة
The R.E.A.D. Book...: * April 2017 - And Then There Were None 16 6 4 hours, 53 min ago
Favorite character? 18 225 Apr 23, 2017 11:15AM
Best Agatha Christie book? 31 233 Apr 23, 2017 11:02AM
Favourite Agatha Christie novel? 8 76 Apr 23, 2017 11:00AM
Who did you think the killer is>?? 7 59 Apr 23, 2017 10:27AM
Club de lectura p...: Diez negritos - 3er bimestre 2017 (may-jul) 8 51 Apr 19, 2017 01:49PM
  • Gaudy Night (Lord Peter Wimsey, #12)
  • Vintage Murder (Roderick Alleyn, #5)
  • The Sanctuary Sparrow (Chronicles of Brother Cadfael #7)
  • The Doorbell Rang (Nero Wolfe, #41)
  • The Mystery of the Yellow Room
  • The Deeds of the Disturber (Amelia Peabody, #5)
  • The Man With a Load of Mischief (Richard Jury, #1)
  • His Last Bow: 8 Stories (Sherlock Holmes, #8)
  • The Black Tower (Adam Dalgliesh #5)
  • Arsène Lupin, Gentleman-Thief (Arsène Lupin)

More about Agatha Christie...

Five little Indian boys going in for law; One got in Chancery and then there were four.
Four little Indian boys going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.
Three little Indian boys walking in the Zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were two.
Two little Indian boys sitting in the sun; One got frizzled up and then there was one.
One little Indian boy left all alone; He went and hanged himself and then there were none.”
496 likes