Start by marking “よつばと! 11 (Yotsuba&! #11)” as Want to Read:
よつばと! 11 (Yotsuba&! #11)

よつばと! 11 (Yotsuba&! #11)

4.58  ·  Rating Details ·  1,630 Ratings  ·  100 Reviews
Say cheese! Say cheeeese! Yotsuba's got a shiny new camera! But this new camera is too cool for just Daddy's silly poses. What else should Yotsuba take? Maybe the nice man at the restaurant who makes udon, or Shaggy Beard at the bike shop. But definitely not that dog down the street. He's a little scary and . . . Oh no! Watch out, Juralumin!!!! WAHHHH!
Published by Dengeki Comics (first published November 26th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about よつばと! 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about よつばと! 11

Estara
Sep 15, 2012 Estara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of the series
Shelves: manga, read-in-2012
Elaine Lin
Jun 08, 2012 Elaine Lin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: senior-shelf
Another chapter of Yotsuba! YAY! Yotsuba is older now and she gets more mature but she's still a child at heart. I love her and i can relate to her because no matter how old I get, I know I'll still have this childish side to me that gets me going. Society is very corrupt now and this book helps me get back to the pure, innocent times where childhood is all about learning, discovering and experimenting. This book is great for anyone and for me it's just an addiction :)
Meleofa
Jul 12, 2013 Meleofa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So funny. Love Yotsuba. so cute.
Candice M (tinylibrarian)
Oct 26, 2012 Candice M (tinylibrarian) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ya
Man, I love this series. Any time I'm feeling down, or have just plain read too many serious, dramatic books, the hilarious adventures of this little green haired girl never fails to brighten my day!
R
Aug 29, 2016 R rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much fun! Yotsuba makes me laugh so much, especially since I have a 5 year old that does some of the same things!
kim song ng
Jan 01, 2015 kim song ng rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.75
Kawen
May 05, 2017 Kawen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Yotsuba vê como é feita a massa para udon e come pizza pela primeira vez, além de ganhar uma câmera e tirar muitas fotos :)
MissAnnThrope
31 May 2013

Ah, Yotsuba&!, Vol. 11 is so bittersweet for a couple of reasons. Usually, Yotsuba has me crying from laughing so much, but for the first time in the series I nearly shed tears of sadness. The majority of this volume will make you laugh, but be prepared to feel like you've been socked in the gut towards the end. Also, I've now caught up with all of the volumes in the series and will have to wait almost half a year for the next volume's release. *shudders* AL.READ.Y. HAV.ING. WITH.
Heryani
Mar 06, 2017 Heryani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cerita terakhir pas Yotsuba sedih gara-gara Juralmin digigit anjing terus enggak keluar suaranya kok ya ikutan sedih ahahaha :D
Alison
Yotsubato! Vol 11 This is one of the longer books (the past few volumes have all been 224 pages), but each episode felt really short. I didn't find it as funny or interesting as the other volumes. Still good though.
Hana Bilqisthi
Apr 01, 2016 Hana Bilqisthi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, anak
Hana Book Review

Cuteness overload :3
Ada banyak momen dalam komik ini yang membuatmu berseru "Sumpaaah~ Cute banget :3"
Dimulai dari covernya! Ya covernya!
Yosutba sedang membaca buku bersama ayahnya.
Masya Allah! Cute banget :3
Covernya saja sudah membuatku jatuh hati.
Hati gue lemah sama adegan seperti ini <3

Yotsuba di volume ke-11 ini menceritakan beberapa momen pertama kali bagi Yotsuba:
a. pertama kali melihat pembuatan Udon
b. pertama kali makan pizza
c. pertama kali mem
Anna Lee
Nov 15, 2012 Anna Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-2013
This book is about the everyday life story of ordinary Japanese family. The main character is a 7 years old girl called Yotsuba and she lives with her dad in country side. I like this series a lot because the little girl and her story are so cute and sometimes teach me good lessons. In this book, Yotsuba's doll was broken. So, Asagi, 20 years old girl who lives next to Yotsuba's house, told her that she will fix the doll. Yotsuba thinks that his teddy bear is now dead because the sound is not co ...more
Yue
Hard to pick one favorite chapter between all of them. Should it be the one with the pizza (Yotsuba tasting pizza for the first time) or with the bubbles (Jumbo, Yanda, Yotsuba and her dad going to the park to play with the bubbles) or with the camera (Yotsuba getting her first camera, and taking pictures here and there) or the last one, with Duralumin, the Teddy Bear?

I have to confessed I cried a little bit (well, my eyes were watery anyway) in the last chapter. Duralumin was 'attacked' by a do
Swety Retna
Jun 12, 2013 Swety Retna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Yotsuba gets upset for the first time! Juralumin got bitten by a dog, soaked up in water and then it can't talk anymore! because of that, Yotsuba feels like her world has come to an end! how cute (rude) :D even Daddy confused how to cheer Yotsuba up, and Yanda tried hard to make Yotsuba smiled or started a fight with him but they all failed! Yotsuba kept silent and drown in her sad life without Juralumin while Asagi tried to fix Duralumin up :D I think it just need a new battery anyway..
after o
Garylikesmanga
Sep 28, 2012 Garylikesmanga rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yotsuba never seems to disappoint. I'm not much of a laugher, but this volume had me laughing out loud at several moments... in public. Sometimes all it takes is something as simple as Yotsuba's reaction to something. Truly an enjoyable series, and another excellent volume. It didn't have much in the way of stories that needed explanation of past volumes. Outside of a reference to Danbo, and no introductions to the existing characters, this would be a fine volume to pick up, even for people new ...more
Annette
Oct 04, 2012 Annette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Annisa M Zahro
Oct 17, 2012 Annisa M Zahro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
Komik kedua yang saya beli. Ini pun dibeli karena pemilik sebelumnya ternyata udah punya.

***

As usual, cengar-cengir sendiri baca tingkah bocah lucu ini. Apalagi ditambah orang-orang sekelilingnya yang sama ekspresifnya dengan Yotsuba. Misalnya -kalau di edisi ini, cerita tentang Yotsuba & Pizza, saat pizza datang, ayah Yotsuba bertingkah seperti anak kecil. Ini membuat saya berpikir, like father like daughter.. :D

Sejenak memperhatikan wajah Yotsuba, kalo dicubit enak kali ya~

Hehehehe.. :p
Feb 26, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To paraphrase Sir Walter Scott: "Breathes there a man / With soul so dead / Who does not think Yotsuba is the most adorable thing ever published?"

Volume 11 is beautiful from beginning to end. One of the storylines involves Yotsuba's beloved teddy bear losing her voice, and Yotsuba's despair and depression over her Juralumin are written so honestly and respectfully that you can't help but laugh and cry at the same time as the adults in her life try to break through the complete gloom that can env
Ryandake
Jun 11, 2013 Ryandake rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-good-shit
whenever one finds oneself in a gloomy cast of mind, one should always turn to Yotsuba!.

Yotsuba is up to her usual waaaaaaaay-over-the-top adventures in this latest installment. if you snooze or eyeroll at Yotsuba's first encounter with pizza or her actually being down over the near-fatality of her stuffed bear, you are one coldhearted son of a bitch, that's all i can say.

but mostly Yotsuba! is just a pure jolt of pleasure. highly recommended for bad moods or bummer days, and for the sunnier one
Jan 09, 2012 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, comic, scanlations
Ahhh..Yotsuba :D She really is so silly at times yet so very cute otherwise..haha The last chapter about her bear, awe, it made my heart melt. The drawing was done so well that you really could feel all the emotions.
The first story about Yotsuba and Udon was quite amusing story as well. Her peeking up into the Udon story was rather amusing and I could visualise this happening in real life somehow :p

Overal, if you've been following the Yotsuba series then this is well worth the read!
Jeff
Oct 29, 2016 Jeff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This might be my new favorite volume so far, simply because we get to see a new note for Yotsuba: depression. Also, we get to see her overcome a fear and act courageously.

Dear Azuma-san:
Please don't allow your publishers to overcharge us when they put out a coffee-table book of Yotsuba's first 500 digital photos, most of which probably will be of her fingers or her own face (ie, because she was holding the camera backwards).

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Every fan ever :-)
Karen
Nov 12, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eleven volumes and Azuma has yet to disappoint. For what it's worth, Yen press does an excellent job in translating; my only qualm is that it takes a year for a new volume to come out. Of course, that isn't really Yen's fault, it's Azuma's - he works slowly and it takes time to compile his work into volumes that can be translated. This series makes an excellent gift to self-ascribed manga haters or parents with young children.
Agung
Jun 14, 2012 Agung rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yotsuba, favorites
Hahaha... Selalu ada potongan gambar yg berhasil merangsang tawa atas tingkah polah gadis berambut hijau yang satu ini!

Mulai dari menikmati proses pembuatan udon, menanti datangnya pesanan pizza, bermain-main dg busa sabun dan kamera, juga memungut kastanye.

Juralmin harus dioperasi setelah digigit anjing! Yotsuba benar-benar kehilangan semangat. Untungnya Juralmin berhasil diselamatkan dan Yotsuba pun kembali riang seperti sedia kala.
Brittany
Jun 27, 2013 Brittany rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
This one is more 3.75 actually. It was a little better than vol. 10, but still not great. Although I didn't like the part at the end where that guy yelled at Yotsuba for taking his picture. I mean come on she's a child. I mean sure it is rude to take a picture without asking, but she's five years old, I mean come on.
Sara
Apr 23, 2013 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O noes I've finished the series! Well, until #12 comes out in the US. The whole Yotsuba series has made riding the bus on the excessive number of rainy days this spring a lot more pleasant. Also, fun fact: I sorted all my Goodreads books by highest average rating and aside from one collection of Peanuts comics, various Yotsuba volumes occupied the top 10 spots :)
Henny Alifah
Yanda. Dan Yotsuba. Keduanya tidak pernah akur. Tetapi bukan berarti saling membenci. Meski demikian, Yanda tidak pernah mau mengalah dari Yotsuba. Demikian pula sebaliknya. Kau akan memahami hal ini ketika membaca bab Busa dan Sabun. Lagi-lagi saya terpingkal! Dan saya akhirnya tahu bahwa ada berbagai macam ukuran alat pembuat gelembung sabun.
Beth
Nov 16, 2013 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teen-manga
Still a fun series. The cute pictures of Yotsuba and her teddy bear at the end of each section aren't as much fun as the old varied ones, IMHO, but the stories in this volume were more enjoyable than in the last couple of volumes. Yotsuba vs. Yanda never gets tired for me, nor Yotsuba's relationship with her dad or her next-door neighbors. And Jumbo is always a delight.
Sophia F
Nov 23, 2013 Sophia F rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I know she's cute and all, but Yotsuba may just be a LITTLE too young to own a camera... But she takes really great pictures!! ('Wink wink').
Shaggy beard, and the guy who makes Udon, and that poor scary guy who Yotsuba thought was one of those festival people, (forgot the name). That make me totally laugh out loud!!
Bridgette
Feb 03, 2017 Bridgette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book! Especially the bubbles!!!
Emilia P
Jan 17, 2014 Emilia P rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic-books
Yotsuba watches udon get made. She eats too much pizza and barfs. She blows bubbles and picks chesnuts and gets her own camera. Her teddy bear gets broken and she gets SO SAD. I know the feeling kid. But it turns out okay. There's a lot of good silent panels in this one, especially with food in them. Oh, I wish I were eating Japanese food right now. And all the time.
  • A Bride's Story, Vol. 4 (A Bride's Story, #4)
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 3
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 06
  • Bunny Drop, Vol. 2
  • Wandering Son, Vol. 2
  • Love★Com, Vol. 6
Kiyohiko Azuma (東清彦 or あずま きよひこ Azuma Kiyohiko) is a Japanese manga author and artist. His most well-known work is Azumanga Daioh. His current series is Yotsuba&!, which is serialized monthly in Dengeki Daioh magazine.
More about Kiyohiko Azuma...

Yotsuba&! (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 01 (Yotsuba&! #1)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 02 (Yotsuba&! #2)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 03 (Yotsuba&! #3)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 04 (Yotsuba&! #4)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 05 (Yotsuba&! #5)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 06 (Yotsuba&! #6)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 07 (Yotsuba&! #7)
  • Yotsuba, tome 8 (Yotsuba&! #8)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 09 (Yotsuba&! #9)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 10 (Yotsuba&! #10)