His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack, #26)

His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack #26)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  642 ratings  ·  16 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, shape-shifters, HEA]

Dudley has been taught that shifters are savage beasts that will sooner tear out a vampire's throat than mate them. He was also taught that shifters would rather let vampires starve than feed them. When he discovers his father has lied to him his whole life, Dudley...more
Published March 17th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Veronica / V
Wonderful new sequel, I was looking forward to D's story and I'm not disappointed.
However, I would have loved this story to be a little bit longer, because too many things were happening at once and it felt rushed.
I understand this author maybe is writing about 10 books at once to keep us all happy, even though, it would've been nice if this story have a few more pages to see more the issue about D's brothers and their father.
Apart from that, I loved it.
As always, I'm looking forward for anythi...more
Jackie Mckenzie
I thought this was a good read. I have read the entire series and I find this is pretty much par for the course for the series. It is funny in some parts, and then touching in others. I love the fact that Ms Hagen is continuing to introduce new characters along the way. These are easy, quick feel good reads for me, but they are very addictive. The spinoff series (Zeus' Pack and Christian's Coven)are also very entertaining. I would recommend these books highly. Dudley and Sloane have been doing t...more
Serena Yates
Back to the pairing of wolves in this volume - and we finally get Sloane's story as well as Dudley's.

Dudley is one accident-prone vampire who was on the run from his father and carried more prejudice against shifters than is healthy. After having seen not all shifters are monsters, he has revised his stance and wants nothing more than for his mate to claim him.

Sloane has been through the wringer - first his mate outright rejected him, now Dudley is trying to chase him down. I can't blame Sloane...more
Mirka
Ok so now we have three new vampires added to the mix...yay for reading this series until we are all old and wrinkly :):)
Candice
I love D :) Sloane had to grow on me, but D on caffeine was great.
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Yes! Actually, even that first sex scene was good. (view spoiler) It may have helped that it occurred very late in the story, too.
But yeah. I really, really liked this book. Completely sweet and an actual romance, too. Awww! <3

What a nice way to end my Brac Universe reading project until new books come out.
(view spoiler)...more
Tina
Dudley discovers everything his father has told him about vampires and werewolves is a lie. His world is shaken but he is now free to pursue his mate, Sloan Brac. Sloan has been as patient as he can be with Dudley, but when his mate calls out a hit on him, he’s gone too far in Sloan’s mind. He’s done.

When Dudley shows up at Sloan’s house, Sloan is not sure he can forgive and forget. When Dudley’s brothers and father show up, all hell breaks loose. Dudley and Sloan might lose each other forever.

H...more
Erticchic378
Where do I start!!!! This was by far my favorite in this series. I have been waiting patiently for Dudley's story. Only so patient because he was in the other stories as well. He is hilarious. I actually had a " insert in mouth, exit from nose" moment with my coffee. Hopefully he and Sloane will still pop up often (please???).
Tj
I enjoyed this one as much as the rest of the series. The story is fun and light with a bit of conflict thrown in. There is a lot more happening in the stories so the MC's stories are getting more condensed. I would love to see a longer story with a more complex plot line.
Purplegirl
It's the Brac Pac and I love all of the shifters, bears, fairies, vampires and whatever else is in that town. This was a cute story. Light and sweet. It took no time to read. Dudley cannot help but make you smile, especially when he has had coffee.
Byron
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Sam
I really enjoyed this book, hopefully this series is back on track again.
Emily
I've been eagerly awaiting for this one. 3.5 stars
Nikko
I loved Dudley!!!
Marie
Marie added it
Aug 01, 2014
Sarah Shaw
Sarah Shaw marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Miki
Miki added it
Jul 28, 2014
  • Catlin's Appaloosa (Kontra's Menagerie, #2)
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew, #3)
  • Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings, #12)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
  • Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5)
  • In a Stranger's Eyes (Haven, #7)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)