Start by marking “His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack #26)” as Want to Read:
His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack #26)

His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack #26)

[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, shape-shifters, HEA]

Dudley has been taught that shifters are savage beasts that will sooner tear out a vampire's throat than mate them. He was also taught that shifters would rather let vampires starve than feed them. When he discovers his father has lied to him his whole life, Dudley
Published March 17th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about His Imperfect Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Imperfect Mate

Veronica /  V
Mar 26, 2012 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Wonderful new sequel, I was looking forward to D's story and I'm not disappointed.
However, I would have loved this story to be a little bit longer, because too many things were happening at once and it felt rushed.
I understand this author maybe is writing about 10 books at once to keep us all happy, even though, it would've been nice if this story have a few more pages to see more the issue about D's brothers and their father.
Apart from that, I loved it.
As always, I'm looking forward for anythi
Candice
3rd Reading 1-5-15
I actually liked this more this time. Sloane really grew on me. I liked his actions and his reasons on why he did or didn't do something.

2nd read Juune 2014
D!

First read 11-8-13
I love D :) Sloane had to grow on me, but D on caffeine was great.
Caroline Brand
3.5 Stars
Jackie Mckenzie
Apr 29, 2012 Jackie Mckenzie rated it liked it
I thought this was a good read. I have read the entire series and I find this is pretty much par for the course for the series. It is funny in some parts, and then touching in others. I love the fact that Ms Hagen is continuing to introduce new characters along the way. These are easy, quick feel good reads for me, but they are very addictive. The spinoff series (Zeus' Pack and Christian's Coven)are also very entertaining. I would recommend these books highly. Dudley and Sloane have been doing ...more
Serena Yates
Mar 27, 2012 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
Back to the pairing of wolves in this volume - and we finally get Sloane's story as well as Dudley's.

Dudley is one accident-prone vampire who was on the run from his father and carried more prejudice against shifters than is healthy. After having seen not all shifters are monsters, he has revised his stance and wants nothing more than for his mate to claim him.

Sloane has been through the wringer - first his mate outright rejected him, now Dudley is trying to chase him down. I can't blame Sloane
Mirka
Mar 25, 2012 Mirka rated it really liked it
Shelves: mates, paranormal
Ok so now we have three new vampires added to the mix...yay for reading this series until we are all old and wrinkly :):)
Tina
Aug 15, 2012 Tina rated it really liked it
Dudley discovers everything his father has told him about vampires and werewolves is a lie. His world is shaken but he is now free to pursue his mate, Sloan Brac. Sloan has been as patient as he can be with Dudley, but when his mate calls out a hit on him, he’s gone too far in Sloan’s mind. He’s done.

When Dudley shows up at Sloan’s house, Sloan is not sure he can forgive and forget. When Dudley’s brothers and father show up, all hell breaks loose. Dudley and Sloan might lose each other forever.

H
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, oh-yes
2012 Review:

Yes! Actually, even that first sex scene was good. (view spoiler) It may have helped that it occurred very late in the story, too.
But yeah. I really, really liked this book. Completely sweet and an actual romance, too. Awww! <3

What a nice way to end my Brac Universe reading project until new books come out.
(view spoiler)
Erticchic378
Mar 24, 2012 Erticchic378 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start!!!! This was by far my favorite in this series. I have been waiting patiently for Dudley's story. Only so patient because he was in the other stories as well. He is hilarious. I actually had a " insert in mouth, exit from nose" moment with my coffee. Hopefully he and Sloane will still pop up often (please???).
Julie scott
Aug 21, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His Imperfect Mate [Brac Pack 26]

Wow yep they are great, totally awesome the second time around.. I can't wait to read the next one again too I know it will be just as great the second time around too...
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
I enjoyed this one as much as the rest of the series. The story is fun and light with a bit of conflict thrown in. There is a lot more happening in the stories so the MC's stories are getting more condensed. I would love to see a longer story with a more complex plot line.
Purplegirl
Apr 11, 2012 Purplegirl rated it really liked it
Shelves: shapeshifter, 2012
It's the Brac Pac and I love all of the shifters, bears, fairies, vampires and whatever else is in that town. This was a cute story. Light and sweet. It took no time to read. Dudley cannot help but make you smile, especially when he has had coffee.
Marsha Spence
May 09, 2015 Marsha Spence rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
05/2015 Reread of Brac Pack, Zeus's Pack, Christian's Coven, Demon Warriors, Brac Pack Village. Current #'s are: BP 31, ZP 9, CC 6, DW 6, BPV 4
Byron
Feb 15, 2014 Byron rated it liked it
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Brittney Bower
Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Leigh
Leigh rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2013
Britt
Britt rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2012
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2012
Gigit
Gigit rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
~♥Minnie♥~
~♥Minnie♥~ rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Ray
Ray rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2015
Robyn Sharp
Robyn Sharp rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2012
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
May 17, 2015
  • Love, Always, Promise (Wolf Creek Pack #5)
  • Victor (Marius Brothers #4)
  • Catlin's Appaloosa (Kontra's Menagerie #2)
  • Saving Ciaran (Outcasts, #1)
  • A Very Shaney Valentine's Day (Lost Shifters #17)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack #10)