Start by marking “Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters, #2)

Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  190 ratings  ·  24 reviews
They hide their true nature from the world—part man and part animal—sworn to defend the human race against the untamed beasts among them…

She was his first love, his only love. But trying to rescue his beautiful Ary from captivity is one wild risk no man should take. Luckily, Nick Delgado is no ordinary man. His work in the urban jungle as a high-powered litigator has onl
Published September 25th 2012 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Seduction's Shift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction's Shift

Priscilla
Amazon: 5

AC Arthur returns to the Gungi rain forest with Seduction’s Shift. Sabar Tavares returned to the jungle after his attempt of capturing Kalina and killing the East Coast Faction Leader, Roman Reynolds failed. Determined that he would rule both the human and shifter world, he captures Aryiola Serino. He believes that she is the key ingredient that will help his drug cartel grow. But, Aryiola is known as a Curandero or healer in the jungle and she has spent many hours learning and studying
Shawnette
IMHO...book two is NOT as good as book one...Nick and Ary just don't seem to have that same love connection as Kalina and Rome...the CONSTANT verbal sparring is very FRUSTRATING...almost ANNOYING at times...although there's LOADS of sexual chemistry...they have MAJOR issues connecting on any other level...I also found the dialogue throughout a bit stilted...it just didn't have the same flow as the first book...that being said...once AGAIN the action and suspense is on point...and the full cast i ...more
Deloris
I did not enjoy this book as much as I did the first in this series, there was more sex which made the book more sexy but the dialogue was dry to me. I really wanted to like this book because I thought the first book was so good but this one just fell flat for me. I have a feeling the next book will be the best at least I hope so.This author is one of my favorites but this book is not.
Kathy
Seductions Shift was a decent read but not as good as the previous book.
Theresa Needham fehse
free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

Ary is a healer for her tribe and has given her heart to Nick. Sabar, who is a rogue, kidnaps her and tries to use her for his own drug deals in the states. Nick hopes to save Ary and must unleash the beast within to get her back and protect her.

This book is action, one type or another, from page one. It is well written and entertaining from beginning to end. I highly recommend it and will read it again. It is part 2 of the series, but is
Eleanor
Seduction Shift is the second installment of the Shadow Shifters series. Ms. Arthur presents with another riveting story of this secret society and their quest to live within the human society, yet remain unknown. The characters in this story are strong, sexy and yet vulnerable. As with all of Ms. Arthur’s writings, her characters speak to you and then they have a way of staying with you as though they are real…

Nick Delgado is a powerful attorney who will do anything to protect those that he lov
Bitten By Love Reviews
Seductions Shift releases on September 25th and is the second in the Shadow shifter series. I haven't read the first, Temptation Rising, which I think may be a shame, and I am definitely going to have to pick it up. I may have been able to get into the story a lot faster than I did had I had the background that Temptation Rising would have provided. I only say this because she didn't really describe what Ary and Nick look like for us in much detail, so I couldn't get a good clear picture in my m ...more
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Books blog
Reviewed by Molly
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

Woohoo! I was so excited to get this book and read it. I loved A.C. Arthur’s first book in this series, TEMPTATION RISING, and I couldn’t wait to jump into this one! Once again, Ms. Arthur has truly proven amazing in her paranormal romance skills. She blends the perfect amount of romance with a suspenseful plot line, the hot shifting jaguars, and the women who love them.

Sabar Tavres is a fabulously created ch
Lisa Annesley
Nick and Ary, jaguar shifters, mated in the Brazilian jungle when they were just 19 and 16. Their parents were opposed to their mating and separated them. Years later Ary is a healer for her tribe, and Nick is an attorney and high-ranking shifter in Washington D.C. Then Ary gets kidnapped by Saber, who wants to use her to create designer drugs for the U.S. Nick rescues Ary and brings her to the U.S. to keep her safe, but the danger to Ary and to the Shadow Shifters is not over. And neither is th ...more
Kim
I normally love AC Arthur, but the second in this series, just moved really slow. It was almost a repeat of the first. And there were huge disconnects between Nick and Ary. To much repeat, I don't want this, but yet I do.
OCLS Staff Picks
An exciting new entry in The Shadow Shifters series, this book focuses on Nick Delgado, right-hand man to the leader of the shifters, and his long-known, far-away mate, Ary. Ary has been kidnapped from her jungle home by the biggest threat to the shifters, Saber. Nick is determined not only to save Ary from Saber but also to final claim his mate.

Available from OCLS in print.

Find additional titles by A.C. Arthur here.
Lasonde
OMG!!!!! Seduction Shift is an excellent book. Can we say HOT!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick and Ary story was great. In this book AC explained why Nick was so angry and I am so happy that Nick and Ary finally reunite. The book was told very well. You can see the closeness of the 3 best friends Roman, Nick, and X and when she introduces Nick's baby sister and her personality it was funny. You will feel the intense heat in Nick and Ary relationship. I can't wait for X's book.
Marie
I cannot wait for Passion's Prey, X and Caprise are going to set my kindle on fire!!

Kim
Well done! Shadow Shifters is a series that you want to read. You can connect with teh characters and it is very nice that they are present in the both books. I wish the series was already written, I like to start at the begining and keep reading. I guess I will have to read it again after AC has written a few more.
Aqua Woodard
5 Stars
First off this is a new aurthor for me so i shouldnt put much pressure on the first book but... this one is the SHiZZz. Love it. I didnt like the first one so i was skeptical about reading the second one but i put that aside and read it and loved it. Cant wait for your next book Ms. Arthur.
Sandy
Nicky, Nicky- sexy jungle romps are so in your future. Ary and him make a reat couple and the 2nd book in the Shadow Shifters brings more interesting developments to explore for this great new world. I am excited to see what Caprice and X's book open us up to in number three.
Laurie Bongiorno
2.7 stars. I just can't seem to connect with these books as I'd like. Some of their reasoning reads more convenient than true to me - I hate that - forcing plot. There's still a lot of explanations/tutoring and the voice of the story seems unnatural somehow.
Bobbie
Nothing like being left hanging. Such a wild intense ending in events. The relationships were loving and strong w individual identities. Great follow up to book one in the series.
Cf
This book was off I just could not get into it. I am done with the series because the next book does not seem worth it.
Rox
First in the series was better. I think Nick was a pompous ass.
Shaquaila
so can't wait for X's story. March is so far away.
Neocean
Really good, can't wait for X's and Caprise's story next.
Patty
Looks and sounds awesome cant wait to read it..
Nikita Isaac
Loved it! Can't wait to read the next one.
Sandra Ramirez jurado
Sandra Ramirez jurado marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Allie
Allie marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Kasey
Kasey is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2015
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Texas Wild
  • Inferno (The Wolf Pack Series)
  • Untamed (The Amoveo Legend, #3)
  • Claiming His Mate (Crescent Moon, #2)
  • A Tiger's Claim (Ashwood Falls, #1)
  • Conquer the Dark (The Dark, #2)
  • Creepin'
  • Tempting the Jaguar
  • On the Prowl (The Others, #6)
  • Heart's Sentinel (Terra's Guardians, #1)
  • Jaguar Fever (Heart of the Jaguar, #2)
  • Mercy (Lost City Shifters, #1)
  • Throne of Oak (Maggie's Grove, #2)
  • My Only Desire
  • Shadow Chase (Shadowchasers, #2)
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

The Shadow Shifters (6 books)
  • Temptation Rising (The Shadow Shifters, #1)
  • Passion's Prey (The Shadow Shifters, #3)
  • Shifter's Claim (The Shadow Shifters, #4)
  • Hunger's Mate (The Shadow Shifters, #5)
  • Primal Heat (The Shadow Shifters, #6)
Temptation Rising (The Shadow Shifters, #1) A Cinderella Affair Winter Kisses Defying Desire Desire a Donovan