Start by marking “Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters, #2)

Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters #2)

They hide their true nature from the world—part man and part animal—sworn to defend the human race against the untamed beasts among them…

She was his first love, his only love. But trying to rescue his beautiful Ary from captivity is one wild risk no man should take. Luckily, Nick Delgado is no ordinary man. His work in the urban jungle as a high-powered litigator has onl
Published September 25th 2012 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Seduction's Shift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction's Shift

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Aug 28, 2015 Carol [Goodreads Addict] rated it really liked it
Seduction’s Shift is book two in The Shadow Shifters series by A.C. Arthur. Each book in this series is about a different couple but also caries a main theme throughout so it would be better to read the books in order.

from Seduction's Shift:

This book centers on one of Rome’s second in command, Dominick (Nick) Delgado and Ary, a healer that grew up in a remote village in the Brazilian rain forest.

from Seduction's Shift:

Nick and Ary had been watching each other, flirting, both still teenagers. Ary was already training to be a healer, her fut
Priscilla
Aug 23, 2012 Priscilla rated it it was amazing
Amazon: 5

AC Arthur returns to the Gungi rain forest with Seduction’s Shift. Sabar Tavares returned to the jungle after his attempt of capturing Kalina and killing the East Coast Faction Leader, Roman Reynolds failed. Determined that he would rule both the human and shifter world, he captures Aryiola Serino. He believes that she is the key ingredient that will help his drug cartel grow. But, Aryiola is known as a Curandero or healer in the jungle and she has spent many hours learning and studying
Shawnette
IMHO...book two is NOT as good as book one...Nick and Ary just don't seem to have that same love connection as Kalina and Rome...the CONSTANT verbal sparring is very FRUSTRATING...almost ANNOYING at times...although there's LOADS of sexual chemistry...they have MAJOR issues connecting on any other level...I also found the dialogue throughout a bit stilted...it just didn't have the same flow as the first book...that being said...once AGAIN the action and suspense is on point...and the full cast i ...more
Ssil
May 19, 2015 Ssil rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A. C. Arthur ha creado un mundo exótico y atractivo, y si bien es cierto que su historia tiene parecido con otras tantas (por el tema de los cambiantes), creo que la autora ha sabido ponerle su sello distintivo y, sobre todo, logra que esta resulte muy entretenida y te deje con ganas de más. Seducción letal es una lectura ligera que se lee en un abrir y cerrar de ojos. Tiene mucha acción, suspense y romance, tres ingredientes bien combinados que dan como resultado una historia con la que pasar u ...more
Deloris
Jan 21, 2012 Deloris rated it liked it
I did not enjoy this book as much as I did the first in this series, there was more sex which made the book more sexy but the dialogue was dry to me. I really wanted to like this book because I thought the first book was so good but this one just fell flat for me. I have a feeling the next book will be the best at least I hope so.This author is one of my favorites but this book is not.
Barbara ★
Honestly I just couldn't connect with Nick at all. He was such an asshole for most of the book. Ugh.

I can't wait for Xavier and Caprise's story next. I'm just hoping that X isn't the pompous ass that Nick is. All his macho bullshit pissed me off.
Kathy
Oct 24, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seductions Shift was a decent read but not as good as the previous book.
Lover of Romance
Apr 14, 2015 Lover of Romance rated it really liked it
Book Review-Seduction's Shift Summary
Ary is a natural born healer, and has dedicated her time to helping her tribe. Ary is a member of a shifter clan in the jungles. When she finds herself kidnapped by a enemy, Saber, she knows that she needs to find a way to escape. He wants her for reasons he won’t reveal, and she knows its only a matter of time before her situation will become worse. She also finds that her own father has been working with Saber for years, and has betrayed her to him. Nick D
Romancing the Book
Feb 26, 2013 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Posted on Romancing the Books blog
Reviewed by Molly
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

Woohoo! I was so excited to get this book and read it. I loved A.C. Arthur’s first book in this series, TEMPTATION RISING, and I couldn’t wait to jump into this one! Once again, Ms. Arthur has truly proven amazing in her paranormal romance skills. She blends the perfect amount of romance with a suspenseful plot line, the hot shifting jaguars, and the women who love them.

Sabar Tavres is a fabulously created ch
Eleanor
Feb 04, 2013 Eleanor rated it it was amazing
Seduction Shift is the second installment of the Shadow Shifters series. Ms. Arthur presents with another riveting story of this secret society and their quest to live within the human society, yet remain unknown. The characters in this story are strong, sexy and yet vulnerable. As with all of Ms. Arthur’s writings, her characters speak to you and then they have a way of staying with you as though they are real…

Nick Delgado is a powerful attorney who will do anything to protect those that he lov
Lisa Annesley
Nick and Ary, jaguar shifters, mated in the Brazilian jungle when they were just 19 and 16. Their parents were opposed to their mating and separated them. Years later Ary is a healer for her tribe, and Nick is an attorney and high-ranking shifter in Washington D.C. Then Ary gets kidnapped by Saber, who wants to use her to create designer drugs for the U.S. Nick rescues Ary and brings her to the U.S. to keep her safe, but the danger to Ary and to the Shadow Shifters is not over. And neither is th ...more
Cindylisse
Apr 16, 2015 Cindylisse rated it really liked it
Me encanto esta segunda parte. Todo el misticismo que los envuelve a todos y la unión que tienen me encanta.
Sigue el misterio que guarda Baxter, el que todo lo sabe.
Nick todo un encanto, todo el aumento en cuanto volvio a ver a Ary, al principio me molesto que no se diera cuenta que el solo trataba de protegerla, pero viendo el ambiente en que creció se entiende que no quiera que se repita la historia.
Caprice que dolor de cabeza que es, y que gran secreto ocultará a todos es la intriga, y porque
OCLS Staff Picks
Nov 01, 2012 OCLS Staff Picks rated it really liked it
An exciting new entry in The Shadow Shifters series, this book focuses on Nick Delgado, right-hand man to the leader of the shifters, and his long-known, far-away mate, Ary. Ary has been kidnapped from her jungle home by the biggest threat to the shifters, Saber. Nick is determined not only to save Ary from Saber but also to final claim his mate.

Available from OCLS in print.

Find additional titles by A.C. Arthur here.
Theresa Needham fehse
Feb 19, 2014 Theresa Needham fehse rated it it was amazing
free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

Ary is a healer for her tribe and has given her heart to Nick. Sabar, who is a rogue, kidnaps her and tries to use her for his own drug deals in the states. Nick hopes to save Ary and must unleash the beast within to get her back and protect her.

This book is action, one type or another, from page one. It is well written and entertaining from beginning to end. I highly recommend it and will read it again. It is part 2 of the series, but is
Lasonde
Oct 16, 2012 Lasonde rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!! Seduction Shift is an excellent book. Can we say HOT!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick and Ary story was great. In this book AC explained why Nick was so angry and I am so happy that Nick and Ary finally reunite. The book was told very well. You can see the closeness of the 3 best friends Roman, Nick, and X and when she introduces Nick's baby sister and her personality it was funny. You will feel the intense heat in Nick and Ary relationship. I can't wait for X's book.
Marie
I cannot wait for Passion's Prey, X and Caprise are going to set my kindle on fire!!

Irene Hollimon
Jul 20, 2015 Irene Hollimon rated it liked it
PNR with emphasis on the R - lots of headboard banging in this one. The're always some anal play- I'm always squinting wondering there must be someone who is turned on by that- EWE! so the girls have anuses or rear entrance- of course they all love it- the sex is always great even when it's going up the hershey highway. So there are anuses but no poop and if there is aroma, it's so sweet and sexy it will make the man so hard his dick hurts as it strains against the zipper of his jeans..
Gina StyleRocks
Jul 03, 2015 Gina StyleRocks rated it it was amazing
I gave this one 5 stars because it was really pretty good. This book gave us more insight about the shifters and where they came from. The chemistry between Nick and Ary was awesome. Nick needed some anger management classes though, because he got pissed off quit often and he would just take things to another level. Glad things worked out between him and Ary. Great read.
Kim
Well done! Shadow Shifters is a series that you want to read. You can connect with teh characters and it is very nice that they are present in the both books. I wish the series was already written, I like to start at the begining and keep reading. I guess I will have to read it again after AC has written a few more.
Aqua Woodard
Jan 23, 2013 Aqua Woodard rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
First off this is a new aurthor for me so i shouldnt put much pressure on the first book but... this one is the SHiZZz. Love it. I didnt like the first one so i was skeptical about reading the second one but i put that aside and read it and loved it. Cant wait for your next book Ms. Arthur.
L Bongiorno
Apr 10, 2013 L Bongiorno rated it liked it
Shelves: shapeshifters, sex
2.7 stars. I just can't seem to connect with these books as I'd like. Some of their reasoning reads more convenient than true to me - I hate that - forcing plot. There's still a lot of explanations/tutoring and the voice of the story seems unnatural somehow.
Kaila
Jun 16, 2015 Kaila rated it it was amazing
This one was so much better then the first and I enjoyed the first. This one moved faster and flowed better. The characters had so much spark and loved that things weren't easy for them. Rainforest novels are always interesting and fun to read. The adventure was amazing. Very good second part :)
Sandy
Dec 02, 2012 Sandy rated it really liked it
Nicky, Nicky- sexy jungle romps are so in your future. Ary and him make a reat couple and the 2nd book in the Shadow Shifters brings more interesting developments to explore for this great new world. I am excited to see what Caprice and X's book open us up to in number three.
Kim
Aug 03, 2014 Kim rated it liked it
I normally love AC Arthur, but the second in this series, just moved really slow. It was almost a repeat of the first. And there were huge disconnects between Nick and Ary. To much repeat, I don't want this, but yet I do.
Cf
Sep 01, 2012 Cf rated it it was ok
This book was off I just could not get into it. I am done with the series because the next book does not seem worth it.
Neocean
Oct 29, 2012 Neocean rated it it was amazing
Really good, can't wait for X's and Caprise's story next.
Nikita Isaac
Feb 23, 2013 Nikita Isaac rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Can't wait to read the next one.
Bobbie
Mar 22, 2013 Bobbie rated it really liked it
Nothing like being left hanging. Such a wild intense ending in events. The relationships were loving and strong w individual identities. Great follow up to book one in the series.
Patty
Sep 06, 2012 Patty rated it it was amazing
Looks and sounds awesome cant wait to read it..
Cassie Hostetler
Cassie Hostetler rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Inferno (The Wolf Pack#5)
  • Texas Wild (The Westmorelands, #23)
  • Claiming His Mate (Crescent Moon, #2)
  • A Tiger's Claim (Ashwood Falls, #1)
  • Tempting the Jaguar
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Mercy (Lost City Shifters, #1)
  • Jaguar Hunt (Heart of the Jaguar, #3)
  • Heart's Sentinel (Terra's Guardians, #1)
  • Untamed (The Amoveo Legend, #3)
  • Feel the Fire
  • Throne of Oak (Maggie's Grove, #2)
  • Our First Dance
  • Rebellious Prince (Captured by a Dragon-Shifter, #2)
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

The Shadow Shifters (6 books)
  • Temptation Rising (The Shadow Shifters, #1)
  • Passion's Prey (The Shadow Shifters, #3)
  • Shifter's Claim (The Shadow Shifters, #4)
  • Hunger's Mate (The Shadow Shifters, #5)
  • Primal Heat (The Shadow Shifters, #6)