Start by marking “Eurochicks” as Want to Read:
Eurochicks

Eurochicks

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Love, lust and le Louvre.

Fresh out of grad school, Chloe struggles to find inspiration for her novel, revive her social life – and get over her lying, cheating ex. Her fun-loving fashionista BFF, Gabriella, has the perfect solution: a summer fling with Europe, and all the cute guys they meet along the way.

When the girls meet their tour group in London, sparks fly between C
ebook
Published November 1st 2011 by Epsilon Ink

To ask other readers questions about Eurochicks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eurochicks

Tiffany
This book was good. It didn't wow me, but it wasn't bad either. It is not the kind of book I normally read but it sounded like it would interest me from the blurb which is why I requested it for review.

This book follows the adventures of best friends Chloe and Gabriella while on a bus tour across Europe.
It is told in third person which kind of bothered me. Also, some of the "wit" was really cliched which bothered me as well.

There wasn't much action. It was more of a "telling" of events. While i
Literary  Chanteuse
My initial reaction was I liked the characters but I found them a bit immature. As I read on I began to consider that a lot of people really do live life to the extreme on vacation and what's a trip to Europe without the stories to tell all your friends when you get back. Not only did the heroines discover love but they discovered themselves and a new direction in their lives. Not bad for two girls who began hell bent on just partying. It's a fun chick lit novel and I liked the ending which has ...more
Minttu
Having travelled around Europe by train in my early 20s, I quite enjoyed reading about the travels of Chloe and Gabriella. I enjoyed the descriptions of the places they visited and found their travel companions an interesting group of people.

At first I thought the girls were a bit too perfect main characters to identify with. They always looked good and seemed to catch the attention of all the young men. As I read on, human flaws were revealed and they became easier to relate to.

The story itse
SarahSmith
I received this as part of the ARR Women's Fiction part of the Making Connections group on Goodreads.

I really quite enjoyed this book. It was a great quick read. At first I thought that the characters were a bit hard to relate to given that I am not a fashionista, but once they ripped into Cassie a few times for being such a snot, they were definitely after my heart. I really enjoyed all the situations the girls got into and all the places they visited. I would have liked to have seen more of C
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Lianne
Lianne added it
Feb 05, 2012
Tana
Tana marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2012
Ellie Spanos was born in Toronto, lived in Australia for 2 years and has travelled through Europe over countless glorious summers. She now lives in downtown Toronto where she is working on her next novel and taste-testing lattes at indie coffee shops to find one as delicious as those made in Paris. She’s addicted to cupcakes, espresso-based coffees, and anything pink.
More about Ellie Spanos...