Start by marking “Villiin luontoon (Soturikissat, #1)” as Want to Read:
Villiin luontoon (Soturikissat, #1)

Villiin luontoon (Warriors #1)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  36,047 ratings  ·  3,241 reviews
Sukupolvien ajan neljä villikissojen klaania – Myrskyklaani, Jokiklaani, Tuuliklaani ja Varjoklaani – on jakanut metsän soturiesi-isiensä säätämien lakien mukaan. Muiden klaanien reviirejä uhkaava Varjoklaani kuitenkin voimistuu päivä päivältä, ja Myrskyklaanin kissat ovat vakavassa vaarassa. Uljaita sotureita kuolee, ja jotkut varsin salaperäisellä tavalla.
Keskelle näitä
Published 2009 by Art House (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Villiin luontoon, please sign up.

Kimberly Madrid Not at all. There's no such thing as "girl books" or "boy books." If you like it, read it.
Hunter Graham There's four main series and this is the order you should read in THIS order:
The first series (originally did not have a title, I can't remember the…more
There's four main series and this is the order you should read in THIS order:
The first series (originally did not have a title, I can't remember the name now.), The New Prophecy, The Power of Three, and Omen of the Stars. There's also Super-Editions and Dawn of the Clans, which is the origin of the clans.(less)

Dominique
Dec 04, 2013 Dominique rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat and Adventure lovers!
I wish there was a higher rating, beacuse this is the BEST series in the world!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like this one,then read the following in order.(It is important to read them in order,or you will miss important parts of the story.)

1.WARRIORS

Book two- Moonrise
Book three- Dawn
Book four- Starligh
Kat (Lost in Neverland)
Dec 03, 2013 Kat (Lost in Neverland) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat lovers of all ages
Recommended to Kat (Lost in Neverland) by: Good ol' mum
Best book and series in the world.

description
Kim
So... Warriors. No, not that awesome 80's flick starring that guy from Xanadu. Unfortunately.

Warriors, Into the Wild is Book 1 of 6 (SIX!!) in the first of like---- a zillion series. My 10 yr old daughter is in love with these books---she can devour one a day (and the way that they are churned out....) She is so into these that she asked my husband and I to give them a shot. Fine, I can take one for the team, I mean, heck, she's reading, right?

Thing is, it's not so bad. You've got a li'l bit o
Vane

The first thing you need to know about me is that I hate cats. HATE THEM. They're are the living creatures I dread the most after roaches. I'm serious. I can't think about cats without flinching. I hear one, and I shudder. I see one, and I want to vomit. One gets near me and the good girl inside me is in risk of going far far away. I just can't stand them.

The second thing you need to know is that I hate stories about talking animals. I literally cannot watch a TV show or a movie where there are
Anna-Marie
Dec 04, 2013 Anna-Marie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is about a house cat who is tired of being a house cat and wants to go into the wild. Then he mets a kitten from a 'clan' and goes with him into the forest and mets the rest of the Thunderclan. This book sounds boring, but really, it is a great book. The author is very descriptive and makes it all very interesting. There a four clans, Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan and Shadowclan. The whole series, and there are a lot of them, is about the four clans fighting to stay alive and also t ...more
Kater Cheek
My kids adore these novels, so I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to read them too. I figured I'd like them. After all, I like middle grade and YA fiction, and cats are cool, and Watership Down was one of my favorite novels of all time. So how could a book about warrior housecats go wrong?

If you're one of those people that hate cilantro, than any salsa with cilantro in it is going to hit your "ick, soapy" button and displease you. This novel hit a lot of my ick buttons. For one, it
Angela
This review is by Pippi, guest reviewer, age 1 and a half; tabby cat.

This is a book about cats who live in the wild and they catch mice and eat them and they fight. There are four colonies of cats and one of them is mean and steals the other colonies food.

At first I thought this book was hard to read because even though it's written in English they try to translate cat words into English so it's hard to follow at first until you get used to the cat words.

At the beginning of the story Rusty is a
Savita
My absolute favorite series!!! I have almost all of them, and read them over and over and over and over!!! Great story to learn about the true meaning of following your heart, loyalty, and friendship.
Adam Crossley
Are you a cat or a dog person?

If you answered cat, this book is for you!

It follows the adventures of a house cat who escapes into the woods and joins a tribe a fierce wild cats who regularly engage in battles for more hunting territory.

The plot has a lot about nobility and it is easy to see parallels between this story and classic stories of knights and squires such as The Knights of the Round Table.

As an English teacher, I have several students who love this book and the entire series it is
Maddog
Jun 27, 2007 Maddog rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat and Adventure Lovers alike
Daniel
It was a nice change of pace to go from books about world domination, destruction and lots of deaths and suffering to something much more relaxing and laid back. And though i admit it was a bit weird to read about clans of cats fighting, talking, having vision it was quite fun. Also being a big fan of Jack London in my younger days helped quite a bit.

The story is nicely written, the pacing is also quite right and the story moves at a nice clip never being boring.

So dig right and ignore the mouse
Hayden
Aug 03, 2011 Hayden rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!!!!!
Grace Tjan
This is my daughter Jess' review. Jess is 11.

This review won the Ultimate Book Reviewer Award given by her school's Language Arts teacher.

Do you ever wonder what your pet cat thinks about? Fantasy author Erin Hunter brings you this spine-tingling, action-packed, fantasy adventure novel about wild cats. Explore and experience the land from the eyes of Rusty, a common house cat that dreams about the forest and all its wonders.

One fateful day, Rusty finds himself walking towards Thunderclan camp,
Peacegal
I wanted to give the Warriors books the old college try, seeing as I love both cats and animal stories. I had seen how wildly popular they are among the YA readers in my library, and I do enjoy well-written YA novels. But this one turned out to be more of a furball than a saucer of milk.

Perhaps if I were fifteen years younger, I’d be devouring the Warriors books. But by now, the story contained in Into the Wild seemed trite and contrived; a watered-down version of a hundred other animal adventu
Laura V.
Es bastante bueno. Me gusta. Se nota que el Clan tiene una organización firme, y Zarpa de Fuego es la cosa más mona del mundo. Lo bueno es que NO te olvidas de que son gatos, ni tampoco son gatos que parecen humanos. Es rarito pero se entiende y atrapa.
Definitivamente lo seguiré.

Reto A Contrareloj: Protagonista animal
Haley  *Good friends are like stars* #LoveWins
This review is for the all of the Warriors books (not New Prophecy or Power of Three or Omen of the Stars- just the first and original subseries)

These books were amazing. Nowadays it is very hard for me to find a book that I absolutely love. The Warriors series was able to hook me and bring me into the story. These books are about a housecat named Rusty who joins one of the four warrior clans living in the forest, Thunderclan. He makes some new friends, but is faced with a lot of prejudice beca
Edu
Warriors in my opinion was a very good book. The plot of the story was very interesting. Every time that something important or astonishing happen it hooks you more into the book. Its begging is okay but the end was good because it tells you things that you didn’t know. The situations that occur in the story are incredible and you will like them even more if you imagined it. The cat in the story wants to change his life to do adventures things and that is maybe one of the reasons the author writ ...more
Jean
Into the wild is about a kitty-pet (cat that lives with humans)
named Rusty who always has dreams of the forest. Then one day when he ventures into the forest he met up with some wild cats. When they offer him to join their clan he decides he should. What happens to Rusty in the wild? Read. O.o
Alex
Jul 29, 2008 Alex rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat lovers

I found this series while at the library, at first the book looked like cat fights. When I looked at the back it was actually book 3 (Fire & Ice). I found book one and found it interesting. I had 1/3 of the book done by the time I left the library. I finished it the next day. After loving the first book I had to get the sequel. I found it at Barns & Noble along with book three and book four coming out that fall. I was able to finish the entire series within two years. The way the last b
Anna
I was already reluctant to read it because (sorry) but I'm not a Cat lover. And love the Survivor books by Erin Hunter. I though I'd try it because everyone compares Survivors to Warriors...... But I'm just not interested in this. I Love My Doggie!
Deeken
A cat named Rusty finds that there is more to life then being a kittypet (housecat). When he gets rescued from his former life by a cat named Bluestar he finds that life is very complicated outside home. Will Rusty make it through or will life outside his kittypet home get the better of him?
кαтє ♚  тнεяε ιs вεαυтү вεнιη∂ εvεяү тεαя үσυ cяү
An awesome part of the warriors series! This book is about a young house cat, (kittypet) who wants to explore the wild. He meets a wild cat, from a 'clan' and joins them. One of the best books ever!!!
Aju
Do you hate that if your are separated form the rest just because you don't have the natural blood needed for that task, but you don't care because you speak what is in your heart and you are willing to die to help? The Warriors books are about cats that have there own clan with leaders and territory.Each clan also has a medical cat ,deputy ,warriors ,apprentices,queens and elders.There are five clans wind clan,shadow clan,river clan,thunder clan and star clan which is where the dead cats go to ...more
Jordynn Harwood
Warriors: Into the Wild. The time this book came out I was in the fifth grade and I judged it by the cover. Boring. Finally when the eighth grade came I picked up the book in the school's library for something different since that was when the Twilight obsession started. The book started a little slow for me, but once I start something I finish it. By the end of the book came near I was giddy to get the next. Feral cats living in the forest by the moors and the river, in the deep pines where the ...more
Stefanie Hasse hisandherbooks.de
Diese Rezension wurde von unserem 8-jährigen Sohn im Rahmen einer Buchbesprechung für den Unterricht verfasst.

Zitat:
„Als Feuerpfote sich reckte, um mit der Zunge die letzten Spuren von Mäuseblut von den Schnurrhaaren zu lecken, ertönte Blausterns Stimme vom Hochstein herab. Rotschweifs toter Körper lag noch immer unten auf der Lichtung, hellgrau im verblassenden Licht des Tages.“
(S. 61/62)

Inhalt:
Der Hauskater Sammy trifft eines Tages auf ein paar Krieger aus dem Donner Clan. Er wird eingeladen,
Sparky Lurkdragon
Wow, this is a dumb book.

My main gripe here is that these characters are not cats. Despite the grumblings about twolegs etc, they really don't think like small, semi-social predators. These are humans in cat suits: little furry Magical Native Americans (tm), or at least someone's warped view thereof. It feels like it's trying to be Watership Down with cats, but seems to fail to realize the reason why Watership Down is so awesome is because the Watership rabbits are RABBITS: they're not human, th
Kade Cheatham
Into the Wild by Erin Hunter is an exiting fiction-adventure book taking place in a forest behind some human houses. The book is a terrific book about trusting others, but it is telling a story of cats. The main character was an outside pet but the joined one of the four clans. There are thunder clan, river clan, shadow clan and wind clan. The four clans do not live in unison except for at the gathering. Rusty, the main character is an apprentice since he just joined and must learn the many ways ...more
Kate Hastings
RL 790. I have mixed feelings about this book. It took me a long time to engage me, as I felt the author spent too much time giving names to cats and places and not enough time developing the plot.

But in the later chapters, I really started to like the story and couldn't put it down. Then at the end she reverted to names again. I almost want to read the second book to see if she'll actually start telling stories.

The premise of this series reminds me somewhat of the Redwall series, though Redwall
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
The main reason why I read this book is that I also wrote a book about talking cats before I had ever heard of this series, and I just wanted to see how my own story compares. First of all, I was relieved that my own novel is completely different. As for the book itself, I thought it was good. It wasn't amazing. It wasn't bad either. Is it worth all the hype over it? I'm not sure. Of course, the books are not really written for teens my age--probably for a slightly younger audience. It didn't ha ...more
Susan
Feb 26, 2009 Susan rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: cat lovers, adventure fans, series buffs
Shelves: booktalkers
At first I had a difficult time getting into this book--mostly because I own a beloved "kittypet" who has been to the cutter (thank goodness) and would be totally scorned by the tough kitties who inhabit the world of the Warriors. Their world seemed a little forced to me, unlilke the world of the rabbits in Watership Down, but eventually I was drawn into the soap opera of their lives, curious to know if my guess as to the identity of the traitor in the Thunderclan's midst was correct (it was). W ...more
If you had to join a clan which can would you join? Thundet Clan, Shadow Clan, Wind Clan or River Clan?And why? 11 16 Jul 23, 2015 04:45AM
Warrior Name 15 10 Jul 12, 2015 03:59PM
Is it me or is the warriors instagram fandom messed up? 3 14 Jun 25, 2015 06:19PM
Warrior Cats Role...: Leader's Den 69 10 May 12, 2015 05:05AM
Kits 1 9 Apr 16, 2015 08:57PM
Into the Wild Elimination Game 2 8 Apr 10, 2015 12:45PM
  • The Shattering (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #5)
  • Sunwing (Silverwing, #2)
  • The Good Dog
  • The Familiars (The Familiars, #1)
  • Fire Bringer
  • Urchin and the Heartstone (The Mistmantle Chronicles, #2)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors (6 books)
  • Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2)
  • Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3)
  • Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)
  • A Dangerous Path (Warriors, #5)
  • The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6)
Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) Rising Storm (Warriors, #4) A Dangerous Path (Warriors, #5)

“You cannot live with a paw in each world.” 630 likes