Start by marking “Circle of Service: Secretary of the Air Force Michael W. Wynne & the Family Business” as Want to Read:

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In 2008 Michael Wynne was forced to resign from the Pentagon's top civilian post in the Air Force. Here's the whole story ... his life story and that of his family's service to America. Publisher copy @ www.rtnpress.com
Published December 13th 2011 by RTN Press

To ask other readers questions about Circle of Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle of Service

Katreena
I received this book free from Goodreads Firstread.

I am not sure how to rate this book. The story of people in service, who truly serve with all their hearts, should not be given a low star in anything, but I just could not get into this book.

My own family has had generations of people that were in the military, spanning all wars and then some so for that sake, I will not give this book a low rating.
Caroline Wilson
Rick Bessette takes the reader on a very personal and upfront jouney into the life of a West Point cadet who traveled a path that took him from the classroom to holding one of the prestigious positions in the military: Secretary of the Air Force.

This is an exquisite and well-written story of a man's love for his country and most important, his family.
Danny
This book was sent to me as a Goodreads first read. I thought the author did a good job in weaving in interesting historical facts and highlighting useful leadership and management skills while telling the story of Michael Wynne's service to the USA.
Reliable
From the opening pages the writing style just didn't grab me and that was a problem since the book went on and on.
David Escobar
David Escobar marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Ncsd.1
Ncsd.1 added it
Feb 19, 2014
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Margie Mcmahon
Margie Mcmahon marked it as to-read
Laura O'hair
Laura O'hair marked it as to-read
Nicollette
Nicollette marked it as to-read
Jennifer Peaslee
Jennifer Peaslee marked it as to-read
Laura marked it as to-read
Florence
Florence marked it as to-read
Laura marked it as to-read
Joanne hale
Joanne hale marked it as to-read
Karen Arrowood
Karen Arrowood marked it as to-read
Tammy Shaw
Tammy Shaw marked it as to-read
Vikki
Vikki marked it as to-read
Sherry Ward
Sherry Ward marked it as to-read
Johanna
Johanna marked it as to-read
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Patricia Higgins
Patricia Higgins marked it as to-read
Shirley Zolenski
Shirley Zolenski marked it as to-read
Kimy
Kimy marked it as to-read
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Serena Lam
Serena Lam marked it as to-read
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rods Down and Dropped Fires: Illinois Central and the Steam Age in Perspective Southside Canadians: A Family Journey Centennial Remembrance 100 Years--And Counting: Saint Rita of Cascia High School 7740 South Western Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60620