Start by marking “Ma dove sono finito?” as Want to Read:
Ma dove sono finito?

Ma dove sono finito?

3.52  ·  Rating Details  ·  169 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
E se un giorno ti svegliassi e non fossi più a casa tua, ma in un altro continente? E se poi, dopo l'iniziale e più che comprensibile smarrimento, ti accorgessi di essere addirittura finito in un altro secolo? Certo, succede anche in Ritorno al futuro a Marty McFly e a Doc, il suo amico inventore. Però il caso di Roberto, il protagonista di questo romanzo, è un pò diverso, ...more
Published 1998 by Einaudi (first published September 26th 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Ma dove sono finito?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ma dove sono finito?

Lost in time is a different sort of time travel novel, indeed the German origins are quite apparent. Robert is a young hero who will appeal to both boys and girls, he moves through time, spending a total of two years in the past, divided between seven different times. His mechinism for time travel is that in times of stress when he is staring at some image he will be transported to when the image was made, thus he travels through slow increments backwards. He first travels to the 1950s in Siberi ...more
Giselle
This is one of these weird books. Historical fiction, my eye. Time travel is always a sticky topic to categorize.

But the book. The book was okay, but he could have tried for a little more emotion. As a study of math, The Number Devil worked without adding too much emotion. As a study of history, which is more nebulous and often (dare I say) boring, I think adding emotion would have induced my interest a little more.

As a result of no emotion, the two girlfriends (or, he believed they were his g
Andy Bird
This was a very disappointing book. The write-up promised an intriguing journey through time, but it just did not deliver. It was disjointed with very little integration between each 'episode'. The 'episodes' were all unbelievable in the way the lead character landed on his feet each time, despite being in some very bad situations, and spent most of the time just explaining the time period. There was also very little continuity throughout the 'episodes', all leading to very little story. I would ...more
Elisabetta
Roberto was also present in the other book of Enzensberger I read. Despite seeing it only 2 times, I feel like I know Roberto :P He is clever enough to be a 15 years old, but not too much to be unpleasant. So he finds himself thrown in the past for 7 times, and he must be brave enough to look like he is not coming from future.
A really pretty story, with a bit of history (but not too tedious!)
Marc
Oct 02, 2013 Marc rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ik begin vandaag dit boek te lezen. Het is de eerste roman van deze dichter die ik lees. Inmiddels is het klaar. Erg lezenswaardig; spijtig dat er nog wat tikfouten in de tekst staan. Lijkt tegenwoordig wel een trend, een boek uitgeven met fouten.
Vond iets van mezelf terug in het nawoord.
Graham Botha
Apr 26, 2012 Graham Botha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enzenberger wrote a delightful children's story that is well enough written that an adult can enjoy it too. The concept of time travel is not new or unique for fiction, but Robert's adventures make for good reading. The forays into periods of European history are interesting.
Anabelle Lucia
Jul 27, 2013 Anabelle Lucia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
By reading this book, I had traveled to places together with Robert. It's really descriptive! And I love descriptive stories! Glad I picked up this book.
Valerie
Nov 02, 2009 Valerie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ian
I liked this book better than The Number Devil.
Rachel
Reviewed for CPBR
Adrian Fix
Adrian Fix marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Stan
Stan added it
Jan 25, 2016
Laura added it
Feb 01, 2016
Nuranuran
Nuranuran rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Lordpol
Lordpol rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2016
Karo
Karo rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Alessia
Alessia rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Ca Fe
Ca Fe rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2015
Carla Fisk
Carla Fisk rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Jack
Jack added it
Nov 25, 2015
Loida Pan
Loida Pan marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Zweifel
Zweifel rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Enna197
Enna197 rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
  • The Babylon Game (The Seven Fabulous Wonders, #2)
  • De rode prinses
  • Warriors of Camlann (Warriors #2)
  • Thriving on Vague Objectives
  • Cold Tom
  • Couples, Passersby
  • Lenz
  • A Closed Book
  • The Little King December
  • The Weavers
  • The Trouble with Tribbles
  • Otto and the Flying Twins (The Karmidee, #1)
  • By Night Under the Stone Bridge
  • Le Crépuscule des dieux (Amos Daragon #3)
  • Rewind
  • The Writing on the Wall (Do The Math, #2)
  • Minna von Barnhelm