Start by marking “Finding Justus and Love in Greener Pastures” as Want to Read:
Finding Justus and Love in Greener Pastures

Finding Justus and Love in Greener Pastures

Finding Justus: Justus Kendall is an interior designer from St. Louis who aspires to start her own design firm and when she lands her biggest job to date, remodeling a prestigious old hotel in downtown St. Louis, she is on top of the world. However, while touring the hotel, her happiness is cut short when she finds her fiance Alex Williams tumbling out of one of the hotel ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Justus and Love in Greener Pastures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Justus and Love in Greener Pastures

Nicole
Oct 10, 2012 Nicole rated it really liked it
4 Stars for Finding Justus
Finding Justus is the debut romance novel from Amanda Bretz. The setting is a cruise ship and the steamy bonus is the latin dance classes, combined they set up a sexy, much-needed vacation for Justus Kendall. Justus recently found her fiancé, Alex, cheating on her, so now her honeymoon cruise is a vacation with her best friend Krystal. First day of sun tanning her eyes lock with the hottest man Justus has ever seen. Enter Miguel Amores the latin dance instructor. The on
Masquerade Crew
Jul 14, 2012 Masquerade Crew rated it really liked it
BEC'S REVIEW

Finding Justus is a romance story set upon a cruise ship. After dealing with a horrific break up with her fiancé( which is mentioned in the book but does not occur on page) Justus embarks on the honeymoon cruise she had planned with her best friend instead. There she meets a sexy man and sparks fly. Of course there is more to the story than that, but essentially this is a simple romance story, which is perfect if you like that type of thing or a little bit of light reading.

I enjoyed
Feb 22, 2012 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, kbr
This review of for Love in Greener Pastures

With this book, Amanda Bretz takes a tried and tested formula and delivers in everyway you’d expect. Yes, the story is predictable but did that make me enjoy it any less? No. And, if I’m truthful, if the final line hadn’t been what it was, I’d have been thoroughly disappointed.

The story follows Gabby, the girl who grew up in a small town, where everyone knows everyone else, she suffers tragedy and moves away to the big city to study. Tragedy hits again
Marie Taylor
Jul 05, 2012 Marie Taylor rated it really liked it
I loaded this onto my Kindle before I went on vacation to Mexico, as I was looking for some light, easy reading. Bretz's two romance novels were the perfect fun read during this time!
Finding Justus is set (mostly) on a cruise ship, the story is filled with dancing, sun, fun and a hot Latin dance instructor. The chemistry between Justus and Miguel was palpable and at times, the sexual tension practically jumped off the page.
Love in Greener Pastures takes place in a small Midwestern town, and th
Anne Bettencourt
Jul 05, 2012 Anne Bettencourt rated it really liked it
I loved both of these stories! The writing: straightforward and engaging, the characters: believable and likeable, the romance: refreshing and passionate.
These are the kinds of stories that make you believe in love and all the good things in life!
Jeanette Hornby
It was hard rating this book because it had two stories. However, I gave it 3 and a half stars. Both stories were good, but I enjoyed the second one more than the first because it moved along at a faster pace.
A nice read.
Cely
Cely rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2012
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2012
Laura Wallace
Laura Wallace rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2013
Cara
Cara rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2012
Sophie
Sophie rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2013
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2012
Beckie
Beckie marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2012
Lawrence
Lawrence marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2012
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 05, 2012
Sue1958
Sue1958 marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Heather Bishop
Heather Bishop marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Galathiel
Galathiel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Author of hot, contemporary romance.
Print and online journalist.
More about Amanda Bretz...

“What was she thinking? He was her mechanic, not a piece of meat. Although, if he were a piece of meat, he’d be a big, juicy porterhouse, the naughtier side of her thought. -Gabby, Love in Greener Pastures” 1 likes