Start by marking “A Hard Man to Forget” as Want to Read:
A Hard Man to Forget

A Hard Man to Forget

Kidnapped...by her husband?

Laura Morgan spent two years searching for the truth about her past, ever since the rainy night when she was found badly beaten and half-dead in a small California town. The attack left her with no memory of her life before that night, or even her true identity. But just when she'd nearly given up on ever finding answers, she found herself captur
Published December 27th 2011 by Kerry Connor

To ask other readers questions about A Hard Man to Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hard Man to Forget

Jenn
Apr 11, 2013 Jenn rated it it was ok
The plot of this book was good for the most part, but the writing is not so great. I think the author said this was the first book that she wrote. There are A LOT of grammar mistakes that make things hard to understand at times, but I was able to look past it for the sake of finishing the book.

There are so. many. freakin. twists. You think it's this person, and then you think it's that person. Then you think it's someone else, and then you wonder if it's another person. It was kind of exhausting
Beth German
Oct 17, 2013 Beth German rated it liked it
Was wanting to read something "light" and somehow chose this book which I got free for my kindle. It was not what I expected at all but really enjoyed it. Vary much a romantic suspense story. No bad language. No graphic sex. Just basically a good, fast read of a couple who fall in love amidst some very strange circumstances. The one negative was that the editor did a terrible job with this one. Lots of typos, grammatical errors, etc. If that distracts you too much, you may want to stay clear of ...more
Diana Hockley
Aug 07, 2013 Diana Hockley rated it liked it
I won't repeat the plot because other reviewers have, but this is a slightly different take on the traditional "woman loses memory/man claims her as his wife" scenario.

The protagonists, Simon and Laura, are attractive (of course!) and likeable characters. I wasn't convinced about the identity of the perpetrator, as (no spoilers) it comes from too far out of "left field" at the end.

A reasonably enjoyable novel, well written and fast-paced.
Jane
Laura has spent the last two years wondering what is her real name, does she have a family somewhere looking for her and fighting to overcome the physical and mental problems form the beating that almost killed her two years earlier. Simon appears in the park across the street and she finds him Hard Man to Forget. The story has a wonderful who done it plot and lots of twists and turns to keep me reading about serious sexy Simon and confused Laura.
Debra Ashwood
May 14, 2016 Debra Ashwood rated it really liked it
This is a good story. It is truly a different twist that has been written. I was taken away with the ending. But I am glad I read this story by Kerry Connor. No I was not upset with the ending. Just did not expect that ending. Will be reading more of her stories now.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Jul 02, 2016 Lenna Wright-Berry rated it really liked it
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer, rather it be you best friend, a business partner or your doctor, everyone has secrets to his and hatred to show. This is like a guess who killed the wife, and is the stranger that is like your wife's twin be her or another lost soul.
April Hesler
Oct 12, 2013 April Hesler rated it really liked it
A coincidence has two strangers cross paths in order to figure out their past... the outcome isn't what they hope for, but it turns out to be for the best...
Good story, I was intrigued and caught by surprise... there are a few minor editing errors though.
Tia
May 28, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
I rarely read murder/amnesia mysteries but I have read a lot of amnesia ones. This one wasn't like any I have read at all. It was quite good.
Jenny Miller
Apr 05, 2013 Jenny Miller rated it it was amazing
really enjoyed this book. full of suspense - didn't see the end coming.
Maryalice
Apr 09, 2013 Maryalice rated it really liked it
Who is she, Where did she go, Why did she leave, Who hurt her and who is trying to killer her now, or is that person trying to kill the man who loves her.
Kim
May 27, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
i actually liked the book. i wasnt fond of a lot of one sentence paragraphs, but i think since it was written for the harlequin crowd, it makes sense why it was written that way.
Buffy
Buffy rated it liked it
May 06, 2015
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2013
Ilze
Ilze rated it liked it
May 05, 2017
Stella
Stella rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
Linzi Thornton
Linzi Thornton rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Faiza
Faiza rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2013
Taylor Simpson
Taylor Simpson rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2014
Judy
Judy rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
Justina Jorgenson
Justina Jorgenson rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2013
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
H
H rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2013
Jan
Jan rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Galda
Galda rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Lauren-Sophie
Lauren-Sophie rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2013