Snowed In with the Montana Ranger (All-American Heroes # 1)

Snowed In with the Montana Ranger (All-American Heroes #1)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  4 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic: Erotic Contemporary Romance, light consensual BDSM, spanking, HEA]

When thirty-two-year-old Professor Brooke Johnson arrives in Glacier National Park, she's there to do a job. After a bitter divorce, she's certainly not looking for a relationship, especially with sexy Montana Ranger Travis McTeer, whose only interest is laying down the law—hard.

W...more
Published March 16th 2012 by Siren Publishing

Gigi
May 01, 2013 Gigi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: hetero
Pure, fluffy, bubble-gummy fun here. Sexiest alpha male warning, jealous bimbo female warning, but they just made it so much more fun. I was never even irritated! Get this: MC male Travis literally breaks down a door and rips off MC female Brooke's clothes because he wants to fuck her so bad. It was all very Body Heat like.

If you like that sorta thing and can deal with the lady parts, I can absolutely recommend this one to you. It's a palate cleanser.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Victoria
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Snowed in with the Montana Ranger is the first book in the All-American Heroes series by Jan Bowles. I chose this book because I am a fan of Jan Bowles. I love how she brings such life and chemistry to her characters.

Brooke Johnson lost her first husband to her little sister. After a divorce she heads off to Montana for a research project. While she is there she meets Park Ranger Travis McTeer. Brooke doe...more
Darcy
This was a good story, a couple meets and clash. Later they interact and have an attraction. A life-threatening event occurs and they need each other to survive. They act on their attraction and continue over a period of time. Her past brings problems between them and they split, he takes, and I mean takes, her back by breaking into her house when she won't let him in! There wasn't anything bad about the story, but there isn't anything extraordinary about it either. A nice read, most scenes are...more
Taylor Berke
This was one of those books that really got me as there were parts that I could personally relate to. Family strife, a brainy pretty heroine, a hunky man who makes her feel safe. The storyline is well written and has romance even in the parts that are tension filled. It is well written and must say that I found it to be a fanastic read and will be re-reading this one.
Yoko
Yoko marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Amy Bowens
Amy Bowens marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Dunda
Dunda marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Sarina
Sarina marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Magen
Magen marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
3219776
From an early age, best-selling erotic romance author, Jan Bowles, loved to be creative. You would often find her painting vivid landscapes, or putting the finishing touches to a graphic design.

Nowadays, Jan channels all that enthusiasm into penning erotic romances with a delicious, sexy BDSM theme. She loves writing about strong heroes and heroines who aren't perfect. While their flaws may be man...more
More about Jan Bowles...
In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1) Master of Submission (Masters of Submission #1) Bought for the Billionaire's Bed (Guilty Pleasures, #2) Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3) Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)