Start by marking “Snowed In with the Montana Ranger (All-American Heroes # 1)” as Want to Read:
Snowed In with the Montana Ranger (All-American Heroes # 1)

Snowed In with the Montana Ranger (All-American Heroes #1)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  4 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic: Erotic Contemporary Romance, light consensual BDSM, spanking, HEA]

When thirty-two-year-old Professor Brooke Johnson arrives in Glacier National Park, she's there to do a job. After a bitter divorce, she's certainly not looking for a relationship, especially with sexy Montana Ranger Travis McTeer, whose only interest is laying down the law—hard.

Published March 16th 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Snowed In with the Montana Ranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowed In with the Montana Ranger

Pure, fluffy, bubble-gummy fun here. Sexiest alpha male warning, jealous bimbo female warning, but they just made it so much more fun. I was never even irritated! Get this: MC male Travis literally breaks down a door and rips off MC female Brooke's clothes because he wants to fuck her so bad. It was all very Body Heat like.

If you like that sorta thing and can deal with the lady parts, I can absolutely recommend this one to you. It's a palate cleanser.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Victoria
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Snowed in with the Montana Ranger is the first book in the All-American Heroes series by Jan Bowles. I chose this book because I am a fan of Jan Bowles. I love how she brings such life and chemistry to her characters.

Brooke Johnson lost her first husband to her little sister. After a divorce she heads off to Montana for a research project. While she is there she meets Park Ranger Travis McTeer. Brooke doe
This was a good story, a couple meets and clash. Later they interact and have an attraction. A life-threatening event occurs and they need each other to survive. They act on their attraction and continue over a period of time. Her past brings problems between them and they split, he takes, and I mean takes, her back by breaking into her house when she won't let him in! There wasn't anything bad about the story, but there isn't anything extraordinary about it either. A nice read, most scenes are ...more
Taylor Berke
This was one of those books that really got me as there were parts that I could personally relate to. Family strife, a brainy pretty heroine, a hunky man who makes her feel safe. The storyline is well written and has romance even in the parts that are tension filled. It is well written and must say that I found it to be a fanastic read and will be re-reading this one.
Hilary marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Candice Hill
Candice Hill marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Kimychan 877
Kimychan 877 marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Greenprarie marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Yoko marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
From an early age, best-selling erotic romance author, Jan Bowles, loved to be creative. You would often find her painting vivid landscapes, or putting the finishing touches to a graphic design.

Nowadays, Jan channels all that enthusiasm into penning erotic romances with a delicious, sexy BDSM theme. She loves writing about strong heroes and heroines who aren't perfect. While their flaws may be man
More about Jan Bowles...
In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1) Master of Submission (Masters of Submission #1) Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3) Bought for the Billionaire's Bed (Guilty Pleasures, #2) Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)