Start by marking “Mist en Steen (Charmed, #18)” as Want to Read:
Mist en Steen (Charmed, #18)

Mist en Steen (Charmed #18)

Schaduwen van morgen,
zijn in het verleden gezaaid.
Op drijfzand en zorgen,
gehuld in mist of gebeiteld in steen...

Paige Matthews is gewend aan de eisen die haar baan als welzijnswerker aan haar stelt en is bereid genoegen te nemen met een hongerloontje, lange uren en emotionele druk. Ze wil tenslotte iets nuttigs doen - soms ook buiten haar bestaan als Charmed One. Maar ze i
Published September 2005 by Big Balloon (first published February 14th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Mist en Steen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mist en Steen

Rose Heartfilia
There is a Leo on the cover, I repeat: a Leo on the cover. This actually brings back the whole cover theory again and also because Paige is standing lonely at the front as well. On to prove the theory is real with some exceptions.

This story setting was interesting but slow. As in the fact that near the end Phoebe realised that the Dark Lighter tries to make Todd one. The sisters feel so different in the books than in the TV series. I know it is difficult to hold on and the writers change from t
Majanka
Dec 02, 2011 Majanka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, witches, charmed
Paige deals with young delinquents on a daily basis, and she can sympathize with most of them. A rocky childhood, wrong friends, parents who couldn’t care less…You can’t blame most of these children for the way they are acting. Usually, when you show them that you genuinely care about them, they open up to you and share their fears and anxieties. They start to trust you. And that’s when social assistants like Paige feel like they’ve gotten a breakthrough. But with Todd, there are no such breakth ...more
Samantha comer
Feb 23, 2012 Samantha comer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i have read this book once before whenever i was twelve or thirteen i decided to reread it and it is still one of my favorite books. you can tell ive had the book for a long period of time because some of the pages are starting to fall out of the book so you have to be careful reading it. but does anyone know where i can read the rest of the charmed series online because i have not foung all of the books in paperback and i cant find any on my favorite site so im hoping somebody reads this and kn ...more
Suvi
Nov 06, 2016 Suvi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story was good and I read this book probably quicker than any other Charmed book. It was nice to learn more about Darklighters. What I liked about this book is that the writer clearly had watched the show, referred to events in it and tied them to the book. She knew the Charmed Ones and their powers too and let each of them shine. Chronologically this still fits after the 12th episode of the 4th season.
Alana
Jul 08, 2013 Alana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asfb, 2013, owned
Just finished it and, in all honestly, it was pretty good - better than I expected, actually.

Being a long-time Charmed fan, I was concerned with how the characters would be portrayed in novel form, however, I was pleased to find that their actions and dialogue were very in character. Aside from a few rare grammatical errors and awkward wordings, I enjoyed it.
Dimitra
Apr 17, 2014 Dimitra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: movies-tv-games
I am a HUGE fan of the series ever since I was a child!
When my brother gave this to me as a gift a literally screamed soooooooooooooo loud!!!
It was great! If you love the series this is just a part of it in a book!
I liked the story, but I enjoyed the show more than reading this book, to be honest!
Bianca
Jan 14, 2013 Bianca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This Charmed book wasn't the best of the series but I still liked it. I love how the sisters are growing both independently and as a 'coven', as well as how their lives are progressing slowly but surely- witch or not, they still have the usual issues of young women and such.

As always I love the characters and what they go through in this novel.
Maud
Jun 19, 2011 Maud rated it liked it
I found the whole Mist and Stone concept very interesting to read about. It made things unsure and changeable (which it is always of course otherwise Phoebe's powers would be useless) and I liked the Innocent kid a lot. It was exciting to read and I'm very glad with the ending, on to the next one!
Yvenalie
Oct 22, 2009 Yvenalie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really cool. It was kind of boring in the begining but the fun parts came in later on. I think that what Paige did was really great and there was a happy ending. What i regret is that i didn't get to know what happened to the guy who ran the boys home in the end.
Emma
Jun 01, 2011 Emma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having been a long time ago that i read it from what i rememeber i bought this book in a time when i was into Charmed. Having found it again and re-reading it i found the book to be good.

would recommend this book to anyone who liked charmed.
Marloes
Feb 04, 2010 Marloes rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who watched Charmed
Recommended to Marloes by: Charmed
Shelves: witches
Allright. the first book with Paige i've read since the last 6 books. Refreshing, Prue was getting a little boring. The story wasn't very special though.
Alyssa Oppelt
Ehh, it was okay. On par with the others in the series like usual.
Ayda
Okay.
Melissa
A really good book as always. I think I love the books about as much as I love the show.
Rorikitty
Rorikitty rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2008
Leandra
Leandra rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2015
Jess
Jess rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2013
Jenny
Jenny rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Rebecca Nuijten
Rebecca Nuijten rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Marina Giakoub
Marina Giakoub rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2013
Catherine Lehmann
Catherine Lehmann rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Kyla Javellana
Kyla Javellana rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Sarah Ellery
Sarah Ellery rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Paige Yin
Paige Yin rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2013
Bridgette
Bridgette rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2011
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
  • Garden of Evil (Charmed, #13)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Shadow of the Sphinx (Charmed, #16)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Changeling Places (Charmed, #29)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • Demon Doppelgangers (Charmed, #32)
  • Sweet Talkin' Demon (Charmed, #35)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Leo Rising (Charmed, #40)
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga
More about Diana G. Gallagher...

Charmed (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • The Power of Three (Charmed, #1)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)