Smart Budgets for Busy People (The Frugal Way)

Smart Budgets for Busy People (The Frugal Way)

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published (first published December 31st 2011)

Renee
I don't usually go for the non-fiction "self help" type of books, because quite frankly, I prefer to spend my reading time on more interesting endeavors, like Maria's Devil to Pay and True Believers, but Maria requested a beta read before she drafted the final version, so of course, I said yes. Besides, I've learned Maria can write anything.

I loved this little book. I am terrible at budgeting, and the only savings we have is thanks to Kurt, because he has more self control than I do. This book...more
Clarissa Draper
I really enjoyed this book. Even though currently I'm not using a budget, the advice in the book is realistic and practical. First of all, she discusses the most important thing when trying to save money: mindset. How it's not just a one person decision, the whole family needs to get involved. I like the $50 Dollar Rule where spouses agree to discuss purchases that go over a set amount.

There are also many useful tips, such as, asking doctors for samples instead of buying prescriptions at full pr...more
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Maria Zannini
Jan 05, 2012 Maria Zannini added it  ·  (Review from the author)

I homestead on six acres in the middle of nowhere.

My writing runs the gamut from science fiction to time travel to angel romance.

Blogging is my favorite way to connect with friends and followers. On my blog, I talk about dogs, country living, absent husbands, and ghosts. Yeah, I said ghosts. Why else would I start writing angel fiction? :-)

I hope you'll visit me...more
More about Maria Zannini...
True Believers The Devil To Pay (Second Chances #1) Touch of Fire Mistress of the Stone Apocalypse Rising