Start by marking “Why We Rule!: 101 Great Reasons to Love Our Country” as Want to Read:
Why We Rule!: 101 Great Reasons to Love Our Country

Why We Rule!: 101 Great Reasons to Love Our Country

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Plymouth Rock meets Kid Rock in Why We Rule! an irreverent and unabashedly patriotic celebration of the United States of America. Inspiring, educational, and almost as much fun as getting high and watching TV!

Why do we love our country so much? We're the home of the free, the land of the brave, and the wacky inventors of everything from toilet paper to People magazine. Jo
Published May 7th 2002 by It Books (first published May 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Why We Rule!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why We Rule!

PurplyCookie
Plymouth Rock meets Kid Rock in "Why We Rule!" an irreverent and unabashedly patriotic celebration of the United States of America. Inspiring, educational, and almost as much fun as watching TV, it gives one a glimpse into the pseudo-educational, unabashedly macho spirit of this irreverent flag-waving tome.

The authors proudly tout living in the home of the free, the land of the brave, and the wacky inventors of everything from toilet paper to People magazine. It's definitely an edgy and updated
Ismael Schonhorst
Ismael Schonhorst marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Peoples Unitarian
Peoples Unitarian marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Cheryl Scaccio
Cheryl Scaccio marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Etiquette for Outlaws Scream When You Burn Been There, Done That: The Balls-to-the-Wall Checklist of Things Worth Doing! The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Niet klein gekregen (Holocaust bibliotheek)