Start by marking “Chained Hearts (Sentries #3)” as Want to Read:
Chained Hearts (Sentries #3)

Chained Hearts (Sentries #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Sentries Series Book Three Sequel to Together Bound Todd and Nick Ruger are alive and on the run in the Yellowknife Protectorate, but maybe not for long. After narrowly escaping New Colorado, where they were implicated in the assassination of Chancellor Shaffer, they're running out of steam: Todd is gravely ill and Nick's injured. Just when it seems like the harsh winter w ...more
Published June 8th 2012 by Dreamspinner Press (first published June 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Chained Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chained Hearts

Evenfall by Santino HassellMind Fuck by Manna FrancisFade by Santino HassellFirst Against the Wall by Manna FrancisAfterimage by Santino Hassell
Gay Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopic
105th out of 155 books — 294 voters
Love & Loyalty by Tere MichaelsHainted by Jordan L. HawkThe Ghost on My Couch by L.A. GilbertIcecapade by Josh LanyonMind Magic by Poppy Dennison
M/M Romance With (Mostly) Blue Covers
146th out of 270 books — 54 voters

More lists with this book...

Helle
This book follow where Todd and Nick survived the attack from the kelbit and run away to not be forced to join the army Vice Chancellor Victor Raleigh forced on sentries and Gifted humans. Todd and Nick are "Wanted" they try to find a place where people do not care about their pas, but about the help they can do and live a "normal" life again, without fear from monsters and evil people that will try to force them to things they do not want.

Todd are ill and the bite that Nick got from the kelbit
Christy Loves 2 Read
I was frantic to jump right into this third book in the 'Sentries' series because book two was so fantastic and I just knew this story was going to lead me on another imaginative adventure. The beginning of the story was rather heartbreaking with Nick being desperate to get help for Todd as his coughing and respiration gets worse and worse. However, they luck out when they land in Elk's Ridge and meet Dr. Porter who treats Todd and the bite on Nick's shoulder from their fight with the kelbit at ...more
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 1/2 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Todd and Nick are looking for somewhere to live, where they don’t have to worry about someone recognizing Nick. Just as they find a new town, Todd becomes ill and Nick struggles to get him help. As they settle in, Nick has made an enemy and he soon finds himself in the hands of Raleigh. It’s a tough time with only his dreams of Todd, but the psychic vampire is a hard one to battle. Can Nick hold on until T
Marsha Spence
Excellent again. I LOVE this series!
SueM
This is the third book in Noble's Sentries series and continues on directly from where the second book left off. It is perhaps, also my favorite so far.

Still living in their wagon, Nick's bite wound has yet to heal, even though a month has passed since they escaped together. While Todd is hesitant to risk their safety, he knows that Nick needs medical treatment. But it is not until Todd spikes a dangerously high fever that Nick finally gives in enough to go - and not for himself, but for Todd.

T
Becky Condit
This is the third book in the Sentries series and it’s strongly recommended that you read them in order so you’ll know all the players.

This story starts out at a much different pace than the first two. For the first half of the book we see Nick and Todd in a new light as Nick is still suffering from injuries he sustained in book two and Todd has come down with an illness.

They come across the town of Elk Ridge, a quiet place that Nick and Todd both fall in love with, but there is darkness that fo
Danielle
Okay, so we're giving this one 4 stars because I do love the dynamic between Todd and Nick. Obviously they care about each other, but over the last couple books you can really see how their relationship is still continuously evolving and I like being part of that journey.

What made me drop this down to 4 stars instead of 5 was really only because there were times when some scenes I felt like should have been the opposite POV. Also, you miss out on Todd's entire rescue because you were in Nick's
Anne Barwell
I really enjoyed this addition to the series. Loads of action/drama, angst and whumping, but Nick and Todd's love for each other shines through. I'm also enjoying the arc of this series ie the ongoing story which progresses further with each book although each story is a complete one in its own. It reminds me of why I like to read series.
Sue
I just love the Sentries series! Can't wait for the next installment
ARe Cafe
An AReCafe gay romance reading list selection from Val.
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Bobby Corry
Bobby Corry marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
UnusualChild{beppy}
UnusualChild{beppy} marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Driima
Driima added it
May 30, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Mtsnow13
Mtsnow13 marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Brett
Brett marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dreamspinner Press: Chained Hearts by Elizabeth Noble 1 6 Jun 08, 2012 08:01AM

Sentries (5 books)
  • Marked Yours (Sentries, #1)
  • Together Bound (Sentries, #2)
  • Collared Souls (Sentries #4)
  • Tethered Pair (Sentries, #5)
Marked Yours (Sentries, #1) Take What's Yours Together Bound (Sentries, #2) Strays For the Long Run