De Kleine Zeemeermin (Disney's Little Mermaid)

De Kleine Zeemeermin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  1,606 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Ariel, een mooie, jonge zeemeermin, redt de knappe mensenprins Eric van de verdrinkingsdood. Ze wordt verliefd op hem en vraagt de zeeheks Ursula om haar staart in benen te veranderen. Dat doet Ursula in ruil voor Ariels hemelse stem. En Ariel moet Eric vóór zonsopgang van de derde dag kussen, anders wordt ze weer zeemeermin en zal ze voor altijd Ursula's gevangene zijn.
Me...more
Published November 2011 by Rubinstein B.V. (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about De Kleine Zeemeermin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about De Kleine Zeemeermin

Eleclyah
La sirenetta è stato il mio primo vero libro.

Avevo sei anni, e quel giorno mia mamma mi aveva portato per la prima volta nella piccola biblioteca del paese dove abitavo. Non sapevo dove guardare, non avevo idea di dove fossero i libri per bambini, e così la bibliotecaria mi accompagnò agli scaffali dove avrei potuto trovare qualcosa di bello per me. Scelsi questo libro, lo portai a casa e mi misi a leggere. Un'ora dopo lo avevo già finito!

Ah, che bei ricordi. È con La sirenetta che è iniziata la...more
jacky
Just finished reading this aloud to Natalie. We had to do it in two sittings, but it will be a good length for when she is old enough to understand the story. The pictures were very close to those in the movie, though not quite as nice. The plot followed the movie as well. I wished there was more of Sebastian and a lot of the funny things were cut, but that makes sense for such a short book. It makes an okay bed time story or book to relive the movie, but wasn't excellent children's literature b...more
Clarcy
I read this as an app, and it was incredibly interactive and fun!
it is the classic Disney version of the Disney's "The Little Mermaid" and it follows the movie very closely. there was a lot of opportunity to interact with the text and the fish ad so forth. it played music from the movie and was definitely something that would keep a childs attention! there was so much you could do that enhanced the story and added to its charm and understanding. I enjoyed this and I would totally recommend it!
April Washington
Although you think you are not notice believe me you are. One day your beauty will come to the surface and the love you seek will be right in front of you holding your hand for eternity. With all the finds in the sea you still look for happiness in other ways. Always and forever nomore searching the cold lonely sea for treasures to be because everything you need will be right there with you. Love is something like a beautiful voice saving a stranger on the seashore forever more.
Aarati
This was my favorite picture book when I was a toddler. I still remember my dad growling the first line (with an appropriately fierce frown on his face, of course), "King Triton was losing his temper." The ridiculously large size of this book (17.5" x 11") meant that the illustrations were also blown up (i.e. the perfect size for toddlers who want to pretend they live under the sea!).
Mel
The story behind the book is what really deserved the 5 stars. My aunt was going through some of my late grandfather's work room and found this book yesterday, still in a bag with the original receipt from 1991. We are guessing he bought me the book and forgot to give it to me. It means so much more to me now than it would have when I was 6! :')
Robert
This is another introduction to Disney characters books. Sigh . . . the story is not told, although the final page does offer something. This isn't my kind of thing.

This book and the others in the series were books Beetle used to keep in the car to read while we traveled. For that, I suppose it was okay.
Amalie
Just three stars for this. Although the pictures were very close to those in the movie as well as the story, the book is not quite as nice. Ariel is the most free-spirited of Disney princesses! She's the teenager daughter you'd not like to have in real life :)
Alison
Another cute and fun little chapter book from Disney. I love collecting these book, they look so good on the shelf and are great for kids young and old.
Adrienne
Fun little recap of the movie version of this story. Had to wonder why Eric's eyebrows are so gray, though.
Theresa
a short retelling of the movie version of the story, with simple words and pictures from the disney movie..
Sara
It's about a mermaid called Ariel who falls in love with a human prince. Read this Disney Classic!
♡Kimberly♡
Classic! Being a Florida girl this was my favorate! ;) I share it with my daughter now!
Sweet's Family Bookshelves
My youngest daughter and my favorite story! I loved Ariel as a child and now she does.
John
Triton is not shown being turned into sea weed. The movie was better.
Bill Davis
Haven loved Barnes and Noble's read to me version for Nook Color Tablet
Little Miss and the Legomeister
It's a retelling of "The Little Mermaid" movie; Little Miss enjoys it.
Theresa
retelling of the movie with movie stills
Erin
I like it because Ariel is very pretty.
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
Pamela Bair
My favorite Disney Princess
  • Disney's Tarzan (A Read-Aloud Storybook)
  • The Lion King (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Walt Disney's Peter Pan (Disney Peter Pan)
  • Tangled (Disney Tangled)
  • Disney's Storybook Collection
  • Finding Nemo
  • The Little Mermaid (Disney Princess)
  • Disney's the Lion King
  • Sleeping Beauty: a Little Golden Book (Disney Princess)
  • Sleeping Beauty (Disney Princess, 5)
  • Lady and the Tramp (Disney: a Little Golden Book)
  • Clifford The Firehouse Dog
  • Curious George Goes to the Beach
  • Winnie The Pooh And The Honey Tree (Little Golden Book)
  • Peter Pan (A Little Golden Book)
  • Pinkalicious: School Rules!
  • The Matrix
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,...more
More about Walt Disney Company...
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)