The Best Of Friends

The Best Of Friends

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Allison Lawrence has given up hope. She's convinced that Bobby Stern, the boy of her dreams, will never notice her.

It takes gorgeous Susannah Ellis to turn Allison's life around. The girls agree to a swap - Allison will help Susannah improve her grades, and Susannah will help Allison improve her looks...and win Bobby!

Before she knows it, Bobby asks Allison for a date, and...more
Published by Scholastic Books

Erin
One of my all-time favorites as a teen. I actually sought out a copy as an adult, just so I could own it.

Re-read December 2002.
Gardavson
Oh, how to rate and review this. This is a YA novel, but it is so dated that it's hard to rate. The story is good and it's a fun read. The problem is, no one nowadays would do the things they do. What stunningly beautiful teen now really gives a crap about her grades, enough to befriend a girl lower on the social chain? If you can get past that kinda stuff (including Bobby's friend), it's a fun read.
Lisa Lamere-krzysiak
Lisa Lamere-krzysiak marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
CLM
CLM marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Holly Ann
Holly Ann marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
The Summer of the Sky-Blue Bikini (Wildfire, #15) Turtles Together Forever! The Turtle Street Trading Co. That's My Girl (Wildfire, #3) The Best of Friends (Wildfire, #17)