Strawberry Shortcake's Cooking Fun

Strawberry Shortcake's Cooking Fun

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Presents recipes for fancy food, including zoo food, whizzer fizzers, roll-up sandwiches, custard and pupcake cookies, and a crackerwitch castle.
Hardcover
Published April 12th 1980 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 1980)

To ask other readers questions about Strawberry Shortcake's Cooking Fun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strawberry Shortcake's Cooking Fun

Robert
This cookbook is reminiscent of some cookbooks I had when I was a boy. my mother was very good at making fun food, particularly rectangular cakes that are cut to form other things. There's a clown cake here. There are lots of sandwiches with different faces and Christmas ornaments too.

Not bad for a children's cookbook. All the images are illustrations; there are no photographs.
My best friend and I adored Strawberry Shortcake dolls so we also like this book. It seemed so cool to be able to "cook." in actuality, we were simply making things like rolled-up peanut butter and banana sandwiches but it seemed so grown-up at the time.
Casey
This was one of my favorite books when I was a kid. I adored Strawberry Shortcake and loved "cooking". If I recall correctly this book has a lot of cute, simple recipes with lots of lovely drawings and characters.
Rusty
This is a delightful children's cookbook. It has full color, easy to follow descriptions and directions. My children loved this book.
Karalyn
Karalyn marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Saleha Hassan
Saleha Hassan marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Risya Aqilla
Risya Aqilla marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Jan 29, 2014
Kristen Ipson
Kristen Ipson marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Lucy Noble
Lucy Noble marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2012
Debra
Debra added it
Aug 14, 2012
Little Strαwberry
Little Strαwberry marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2012
Emily
Emily added it
Feb 24, 2011
Strawberry Shortcake - The Sweet Smell of Strawberryland (A Sniffy Book) Learning Colors with Strawberry Shortcake Ernie & Bert's Delivery Service: Featuring Jim Henson's Sesame Street Muppets Strawberry Shortcake's Party Fun Santa's Workshop